Donald Trump: If I'm President, 'Christianity Will Have Power' In The U.S.

Trump is about as familiar with Christianity as Hugh Hefner is with chastity.

29cm2co.jpg

Gambling is sinful.

Your criticism is accurate.

If you are a hard line religious right person, you would be justified in voting for someone else in the primary.

It's so weird. Trump's bleevers think words speak louder than actions!

If he says something they want to bleev, they bleev it unquestioningly. Because for rubes, if they want to bleev it, it must be true.

This is getting beyond bizarre. We're deep in the Twilight Zone.

It's so weird. Trump's bleevers think words speak louder than actions!

If he says something they want to bleev, they bleev it unquestioningly. Because for rubes, if they want to bleev it, it must be true.

This is getting beyond bizarre. We're deep in the Twilight Zone.

I agreed with you that gambling was sinful. What more do you want?

04/11/2011

David Brody: You talk a lot about business obviously, but talk to me a little bit about how you see God. How you see God in everything from what happened to your brother (he died of alcoholism at the age of 42) to how your life is today.

Donald Trump:I believe in God. I am Christian. I think The Bible is certainly, it is THE book. It is the thing. I was raised and I gave you a picture just now and perhaps you'll use that picture I found it from a long time ago. First Presbyterian Church in Jamaica queens is where I went to church. I'm a protestant, I'm a Presbyterian. And you know I've had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion.

Brody: I understand a lot of people send you Bibles. Is that true?

Trump: Well I get sent Bibles by a lot of people.

Exclusive: Donald Trump to Brody File: 'I believe in God. I am Christian.' | CBN.com (beta)

Funny how some xtians don't like our Constitution.

Yet they wrap themselves in a flag and say they do.

Real xtians love their neighbor.

Real patriots believe in freedom of religion.
Christians believe in freedom of religion. It was just taken away with the Political Correctness and lovers of defiance and Islam. Perhaps we can say "Merry Christmas" and have Christmas songs in school again. Horrors, you say!

What do posters think that means...that with Trump as President, "Christianity will have power"?

Christians believe in freedom of religion. It was just taken away with the Political Correctness and lovers of defiance and Islam. Perhaps we can say "Merry Christmas" and have Christmas songs in school again. Horrors, you say!
Are "Merry Christmas" and Christmas songs on the standardized tests that students take? Is it measurable?

Are "Merry Christmas" and Christmas songs on the standardized tests that students take? Is it measurable?
It's a quote from Trump and an OP by the racist POS steve Mcgarret. Don't expect it to make any sense. LOL

It's a quote from Trump and an OP by the racist POS steve Mcgarret. Don't expect it to make any sense. LOL
Good point....I was just wondering what "Christianity will have power" might entail.

Good point....I was just wondering what "Christianity will have power" might entail.
I think it means nothing

Tests?? For what??

I really wish these racist shit stains would slither back under the rocks from whence they came...

What do posters think that means...that with Trump as President, "Christianity will have power"?

I think it's a vague promise to Christians that with Trump in power, that the Government will not be run be people who think Christians are stupid bad people.

HIs point was clear. Why are you responding with ridicule?

Forum List

Back