Donald Trump is an air headed no solution moron.

He offers NOTHING of substance. Literally NOTHING.
He is a genius business man but god damn he offers NOTHING when pressed for specifics.
How ANYONE can support this jackass over half of the others running beweilders me.
I completely agree. I have not gotten a chance to see the debate yet. I was at work until 6, and since I play the clarinet at my Church, and tonight is our practice night, I didn't get home until about an hour ago. I did record it and will watch it when I have time.

That said, I have her Trump speak on several occasions, and even on the first debate where everyone was saying how well he did, I was wondering if people had just seen the same debate I did. I was embarrassed at his child-like answers. I have a feeling this debate is more of the same.

The thing is he's saying what people want to hear. The problem is that the "average joe" says certain things should be done, without realizing that certain things are just not feasible. Most of what Trump proposes falls into that category. But, he's saying what people want to hear. Why? Because it feeds his narcissism.

He is a genius business man but god damn he offers NOTHING when pressed for specifics.
How ANYONE can support this jackass over half of the others running beweilders me.
It's easy. Trump builds winning TEAMS. His staff will be his team.
His staff will form and plan the best course to get us out of this mess. We DON'T need a dictator we NEED a first class coach.

His staff will form and plan the best course to get us out of this mess. We DON'T need a dictator we NEED a first class coach.
When do we get to hear details from Donald Trump? I've watched every speech and news conference he's done, and he never seems to go any deeper, no explanations, no information of any kind, just a repetitive mindless scree of unrelated one liners strung together with incredibly bad syntax.

• Banned
You've watched too much Survivor & The Apprentice.
America is not a fucking reality show.

If he wants to put the responsibility of potus on a "team" he needs to TELL US THE FUCKING PLAYERS ON THE TEAM

When do we get to hear details from Donald Trump? I've watched every speech and news conference he's done, and he never seems to go any deeper, no explanations, no information of any kind, just a repetitive mindless scree of unrelated one liners strung together with incredibly bad syntax.
I myself have directly posted details he has released here on this board.

If he wants to put the responsibility of potus on a "team" he needs to TELL US THE FUCKING PLAYERS ON THE TEAM
I quit watching TV in 1995 so I have never seen the shows you speak of. He can't release the names yet it some cases it's illegal.

Oh I see, so you have the direct connection to Donald Trump. Tell me, why doesn't he share his deepest thoughts with the rest of us? Is he saving the good stuff for later? Seems like he wants to keep it to himself.

I quit watching TV in 1995 so I have never seen the shows you speak of. He can't release the names yet it some cases it's illegal.
Pass the bong please

Trump...like every candidate up there will be stronger in areas other candidates are weak in and vice versa........ comes down to what the public wants addressed the most.

Trump is fulfilling his purpose and doing it well.

He's calling bullshit on the past seven years worth of... bullshit.

He's garnering votes not for himself but for the Republican party.

He's drawing voters back towards the America that people have been craving since 2008.

Pass the bong please
It's true. He can't announce and YES I gave up TV in 1995.

It no longer is a close contest.

If I had to lay money on it about who is more bat-shit crazy; Trump or his supporters, I would have to go with his supporters. Trump knows he has no plans (nor is he particularly interested in having any). His supporters are now hallucinating that he has some plans (let alone workable solutions).

Trump is fulfilling his purpose and doing it well.

He's calling bullshit on the past seven years worth of... bullshit.

He's garnering votes not for himself but for the Republican party.

He's drawing voters back towards the America that people have been craving since 2008.

Oh, yeah. Cause 2007 was such a great year. :eusa_snooty:

Oh I see, so you have the direct connection to Donald Trump. Tell me, why doesn't he share his deepest thoughts with the rest of us? Is he saving the good stuff for later? Seems like he wants to keep it to himself.
No direct connection I just follow the releases. Try it some time instead of EXPECTING your education to be spoon fed to you.

Trump is using Obama's election playbook.

Have a catchy slogan, build a cult-of-personality, get elected President.

The guy says what he thinks and I for one find that incredibly refreshing.

No direct connection I just follow the releases. Try it some time instead of EXPECTING your education to be spoon fed to you.
Maybe your idea of what constitutes substance and detail is just different from what most normal people think.

Forum List

Back