Donald Trump is an air headed no solution moron.

Trump looked like a no nothing hot air asshole tonight. Rubio kicked his ass back into the 80"s

Trump keeps saying that George W Bush was a disastrous president whose failure lead to the election of Obama.

It is starting to look like your party is going to elect him to be their presidential nominee.

Is Trump right about Bush?

Was Bush a failure?

Was Bush a disaster?

Trump keeps saying that George W Bush was a disastrous president whose failure lead to the election of Obama.

It is starting to look like your party is going to elect him to be their presidential nominee.

Was Bush a failure?

Was Bush a disaster?
Wow! Stunning revelation! Such a bold position.

Trump is still the man to beat. The campaign is long. There are lots of good candidates on the GOP side.

The democrats have shit.

The Democratic field does seem to be weak, but when it comes down to one against one, Clinton can beat any one of those extremist clowns. I hope Kasich becomes President but he'll never win your primary due to your rabid dog right wing Christian Fascist militaristic voters.

Was Bush a failure?

Was Bush a disaster?
Bush 2 was NOT a good choice.

Trump isn't even a real Republican or Conservative. Up until recently he was espousing liberal views on many subjects. Now that he's running for president he's changed his tune and is basically just telling people what they want to hear. Never mind that he probably doesn't really believe it. The point is to get people's "adoration". Well congratulations, Trump supporters, you just became his narcissistic supply. You should be glad you don't have to live with the man. You'd be losing your mind within a year.

I don't see him making a good president. I don't even think he wants to be president to truly improve the country. I think he has his own agenda. He's doing this for his own benefit. That's my opinion on that verbally abusive overt narcissist. The man makes me sick.

Was Bush a failure?

Was Bush a disaster?

Gore should have been President.

He offers NOTHING of substance. Literally NOTHING.
He is a genius business man but god damn he offers NOTHING when pressed for specifics.
How ANYONE can support this jackass over half of the others running beweilders me.
He gets support from the voters.. because the voters are tired of voting for republican politicians who say they will do one thing ... then do the opposite.

Trump looked like a no nothing hot air asshole tonight. Rubio kicked his ass back into the 80"s
Rubio did great. Christie won the debate hands down though. Notably... the other republicans agreed with Trump many many times. Republicans seemed to come together somewhat. This led by kashich and christie. It sort of seemed like a few of the pubs were lining up to be Trump's number two. I liked all the pubs but Fiorina tonight. She seemed like a vengeful angry mean... person.

Was Bush a failure?

Was Bush a disaster?

Agreed. And you're talking to someone whose first presidential vote was for Bush 41, whose foreign policy acumen was better than Reagan's, IMHO.

He is a genius business man but god damn he offers NOTHING when pressed for specifics.
How ANYONE can support this jackass over half of the others running beweilders me.
He gets support from the voters.. because the voters are tired of voting for republican politicians who say they will do one thing ... then do the opposite.

Do you believe Trump will do what he says?

Trump is using Obama's election playbook.

Have a catchy slogan, build a cult-of-personality, get elected President.

The guy says what he thinks and I for one find that incredibly refreshing.
He is using the Reagan play book. Hillary is stuck with the Obama book.

Hillary doesn't have the charisma to use Obama's playbook.
Well it is written in crayon so maybe Biden can use it.

Yeah, well Biden is smarter than 89% of the posters on this board.

Trump is using Obama's election playbook.

Have a catchy slogan, build a cult-of-personality, get elected President.

The guy says what he thinks and I for one find that incredibly refreshing.
He is using the Reagan play book. Hillary is stuck with the Obama book.

Hillary doesn't have the charisma to use Obama's playbook.
Well it is written in crayon so maybe Biden can use it.

Yeah, well Biden is smarter than 89% of the posters on this board.
I don't think 89% of this board is democrat.

Do you believe Trump will do what he says?
I believe he'll try. I don't see Trump as an establishment republican.. do you?

Forum List

Back