Donald Trump is an air headed no solution moron.

A genius business man? That's debatable. The man has declared bankruptcy multiple times. That alone makes it debatable.
You say that like you think bankruptcy court is a bad thing for owners. Tell the truth, are you a child?
Trump said McCain wasn't a hero for becoming a POW and that he was more impressed with the guys who didn't get caught. Now he gets a taste of his own medicine. Genius businessmen are not the ones who go bankrupt, they are the ones who don't go bankrupt. Heck, anyone can go bankrupt. Just borrow a lot of money until you can't pay it back.
How many companies did Trump start... and how many were successful? Then tell the class the average success rate for businesses. Then tell the class the success rate for businesses that Obama invested in with taxpayer funds.

Hey, I am not a teacher and not interested in being your researcher. You want to know the answers to these questions, do your own research and get back to us.
All I know is that reports I have seen say only 20% of businesses the size of Trump's (the four that went bankrupt) experience a bankruptcy and four of them is unheard of.
Not interested in you Obama derangement stuff. I don't plan on voting for him.
I see. So you have done NO research at all. You're just echoing the main-street media and establishment republican attack ads. Got it.

"Donald Trump is an air headed no solution moron."

True.

And he currently represents your party.

Come next year, when serious, sober rank and file republican go to actual polls, he'll be gone.

But in the meantime he's doing irreparable damage to the GOP.

And a liar represents your party. Lol!

He offers NOTHING of substance. Literally NOTHING.
He is a genius business man but god damn he offers NOTHING when pressed for specifics.
How ANYONE can support this jackass over half of the others running beweilders me.

I think most who are supporting him have read his book Time to get tough where he has outlined his policies.
He needs to get them out sooner than what he is doing.
He is taking too long to release each of them to the rest of the people who have not read the book.
I think his support will go down because he did not do very well in that 2nd debate.

He offers NOTHING of substance. Literally NOTHING.He is a genius business man but god damn he offers NOTHING when pressed for specifics. How ANYONE can support this jackass over half of the others running beweilders me.
We obviously have another Cult of Personality thing going on here, where qualities outside of actually being a President take a back seat to mere words and image and bluster and showbiz. First Obama, now this.

I wonder/worry if this is an anomaly or a trend.

He offers NOTHING of substance. Literally NOTHING.
He is a genius business man but god damn he offers NOTHING when pressed for specifics.
How ANYONE can support this jackass over half of the others running beweilders me.

True. I haven't thrown my support for him. He makes me nervous. No one really knows him beyond that face of his.

A genius business man? That's debatable. The man has declared bankruptcy multiple times. That alone makes it debatable.
You say that like you think bankruptcy court is a bad thing for owners. Tell the truth, are you a child?
Trump said McCain wasn't a hero for becoming a POW and that he was more impressed with the guys who didn't get caught. Now he gets a taste of his own medicine. Genius businessmen are not the ones who go bankrupt, they are the ones who don't go bankrupt. Heck, anyone can go bankrupt. Just borrow a lot of money until you can't pay it back.
How many companies did Trump start... and how many were successful? Then tell the class the average success rate for businesses. Then tell the class the success rate for businesses that Obama invested in with taxpayer funds.

Hey, I am not a teacher and not interested in being your researcher. You want to know the answers to these questions, do your own research and get back to us.
All I know is that reports I have seen say only 20% of businesses the size of Trump's (the four that went bankrupt) experience a bankruptcy and four of them is unheard of.
I see. So you have done NO research at all. You're just echoing the main-street media and establishment republican attack ads. Got it.
I am not going to research the hundreds of companies Trump has started over the years. He currently list over 125 in his portfolio. Nor will I try to answer a silly open ended question like "the average success rate for businesses because there are to many variables to give an accurate answer. Variables like, what kind of business. On average about seven out of ten businesses that open fail within two years.
It is enough to know that Trump has claimed bankruptcies for his businesses four times. He is a traditional spoiled rich kid who got handed wealth on a silver platter and now tries to convince people that all the wealth he got handed when his dad passed away is not the cause of his success. He tells everyone that will listen it is because he is so smart and great. The hundreds of millions (today's value estimated at 8 billion) he inherited and all the NYC properties he was given had nothing to do with his success. It was all his "genius". Funny, I recently read about no one in his alleged class at the school he brags about can remember ever being in a class with him or knowing him. It's like the trying to find a National Guard member who served with Bush during the VN war.

Ask him literally any question and his response is always

He'll be the best
You wont believe it
Amazing / phenomenal results

Add in a zinger or two and you have the entire Trump Strategy

I am not going to research the hundreds of companies Trump has started over the years. He currently list over 125 in his portfolio. Nor will I try to answer a silly open ended question like "the average success rate for businesses because there are to many variables to give an accurate answer. Variables like, what kind of business. On average about seven out of ten businesses that open fail within two years.
It is enough to know that Trump has claimed bankruptcies for his businesses four times. He is a traditional spoiled rich kid who got handed wealth on a silver platter and now tries to convince people that all the wealth he got handed when his dad passed away is not the cause of his success. He tells everyone that will listen it is because he is so smart and great. The hundred of millions he inherited and all the NYC properties he was given had nothing to do with his success. It was all his "genius". Funny, I recently read about no one in his alleged class at the school be brags about can remember ever being in a class with him or knowing him. It;s like the trying to find a National Guard member who served with Bush during the VN war.
I see so basically you flunked math in elementary school. You, yourself, just provided evidence that the vast majority of Trumps corporations have been successful. In fact, you just provided evidence that Trump's corporations have been almost always successful, so much so that he's beating the average by orders of magnitude. Face it, you're in way over your head on this one. It's not evil to be successful. Blaming successful people for your personal failures is weak.

It is enough to know that Trump has claimed bankruptcies for his businesses four times. He is a traditional spoiled rich kid who got handed wealth on a silver platter and now tries to convince people that all the wealth he got handed when his dad passed away is not the cause of his success. He tells everyone that will listen it is because he is so smart and great. The hundred of millions he inherited and all the NYC properties he was given had nothing to do with his success. It was all his "genius". Funny, I recently read about no one in his alleged class at the school be brags about can remember ever being in a class with him or knowing him. It;s like the trying to find a National Guard member who served with Bush during the VN war.
I see so basically you flunked math in elementary school. You, yourself, just provided evidence that the vast majority of Trumps corporations have been successful. In fact, you just provided evidence that Trump's corporations have been almost always successful, so much so that he's beating the average by orders of magnitude. Face it, you're in way over your head on this one. It's not evil to be successful. Blaming successful people for your personal failures is weak.
You have some imagination to come up with all of that just from what I commented about. The fact that Trump had hundreds of businesses over the years that didn't go bankrupt doesn't mean anything. The real fact is that he has always been very secretive and so there is no way to know how many companies he started and closed for specific temporary purposes such as tax advantages, funding transfers or simple single purpose operations. Judging a companies success is subjective. Some times they are opened for a specific project and closed when the project is complete. No one is questioning he is a competent businessman. The question is whether he is a so call genius. Genius is a big word and not everyone sees that in Trump.
Not sure why you think you know about my life or why you think I blame successful people for what you think might be my personal failures. Perhaps you are projecting?

You have some imagination to come up with all of that just from what I commented about. The fact that Trump had hundreds of businesses over the years that didn't go bankrupt doesn't mean anything. The real fact is that he has always been very secretive and so there is no way to know how many companies he started and closed for specific temporary purposes such as tax advantages, funding transfers or simple single purpose operations. Judging a companies success is subjective. Some times they are opened for a specific project and closed when the project is complete. No one is questioning he is a competent businessman. The question is whether he is a so call genius. Genius is a big word and not everyone sees that in Trump.
Not sure why you think you know about my life or why you think I blame successful people for what you think might be my personal failures. Perhaps you are projecting?
You know nothing about him.. Why didn't you just come out and say that.

Forum List

Back