Donald Trump is horrible

Trump sucks.

Hillary is perhaps the worst human to ever live.

Gary Johnson - decent human with a great track record.... patriotic Americans who want the best candidate to win are voting Johnson... while the rest of the intellectually lacking are backing one awful candidate to stop the other...
Gary Johnson is an evil poopy-pants.

Donald Trump is horrible

And this year's Caption Obvious Award goes to...

But is it actually obvious? I mean, Trump won the nomination after all.
True, it isn't obvious to retards, but what're ya gonna do?
Terrible news. You retards should stick together.

Wait a second, are you telling me that you're back on the Trump wagon?
Blasphemy!

Trump sucks.

Gary Johnson - decent human with a great track record.... patriotic Americans who want the best candidate to win are voting Johnson... while the rest of the intellectually lacking are backing one awful candidate to stop the other...
Party foul
Those voting for Gary of throwing their vote for Hillary. Established Republicans are traitors to their country.

Trump sucks.

Which is exactly why he can't be allowed in the debates!
He can be in the debates if he can get his poll numbers up to 15%.

And that won't happen unless he can get in the debates. On the other hand, Trump gets millions of dollars worth of free media exposure because he's a spectacle.

Trump sucks.

And that won't happen unless he can get in the debates. On the other hand, Trump gets millions of dollars worth of free media exposure because he's a spectacle.
That's the real reason the debates matter this time. Most Trump voters aren't changing their minds because TRUMP!. Most Hillary voters aren't changing their mind because TRUMP! If Gary Johnson gets in the debate he could end up showing folks that there's an alternative. If he can't, then like Stein he'd fade into the background that the last big variable of the race will be who gets his voters. Right now it looks like Johnson and Stein voters are more likely to break to Hillary but who knows.

Trump sucks.

The bottom line is you say Johnson can't run an effective campaign against Trump.

Trump sucks.

Party foul
Those voting for Gary of throwing their vote for Hillary. Established Republicans are traitors to their country.

No, I am pretty sure a vote for Johnson is not a vote for either major candidate. Neither party has earned by vote and I am not going to just vote for a candidate I dislike just so his/her supporters can open up a bottle of Dom on election night.

Trump sucks.

The bottom line is you say Johnson can't run an effective campaign against Trump.
Johnson is having the same problem that the rest of the GOP had against Trump: He can't get any air time.

Trump gets so much free airtime in press coverage that even with a massive bankroll it's hard to get any words in edgewise. What little news isn't Trump related is Hillary.

If you legalize weed, you snuff out the narcotrafficantes, their money and weapons, and their means of making money here.

The problem with immigration on the south border is a lot about "plant prohibition," which funds and arms the worst criminals who then become dictators. People who don't like that move... here. Legalize and all that stops, and jobs in the US soar for growing, harvesting, making things like clothes and rope, transporting it, selling it, and TAXING it.

There are patriotic Americans who care about our deficit, our crime, our future. And then there are those who cannot stop parroting lies, who don't understand jack and do not care, and have not a molecule of patriotism to the US - the ones shouting "he's a pothead" without being able to identify a single "problem" (health, job performance etc.) that caused.

Trump sucks.

No, the bottom line is that our media has failed us. Or we have failed in our reliance on media in making our political decisions. Regardless, it's broken as fuck, and I haven't heard one coherent defense of the idea that Trump and Clinton are the best candidates. They're just not.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
"Our" media isn't "ours," it is Israel's... 'cause they own it, and we get every lie Netanyahu wants us to believe, from 911 to CO2 based climate change.

No truth allowed...

Trump sucks.

Johnson has the doper vote locked up. My best friend's son was shot to death in June by his drug dealer. One less vote for Johnson.

If you legalize weed, you snuff out the narcotrafficantes, their money and weapons, and their means of making money here.

The problem with immigration on the south border is a lot about "plant prohibition," which funds and arms the worst criminals who then become dictators. People who don't like that move... here. Legalize and all that stops, and jobs in the US soar for growing, harvesting, making things like clothes and rope, transporting it, selling it, and TAXING it.

There are patriotic Americans who care about our deficit, our crime, our future. And then there are those who cannot stop parroting lies, who don't understand jack and do not care, and have not a molecule of patriotism to the US - the ones shouting "he's a pothead" without being able to identify a single "problem" (health, job performance etc.) that caused.

Thank you.

My state was one of the first 2 states where recreational marijuana was legalized in 2012.

It has saved my state a lot of money. It has also brought in a lot of much needed tax revenue.

It has also almost wiped out the black market of marijuana.

People don't have to go to the black market here anymore. They go to a store to buy marijuana that was grown and processed right here in America by American workers. Marijuana that is regulated for thc and chemical content. Including mold. Marijuana that is prepackaged and actually weights what the container claims it weights.

We were also one of the first to legalize medical marijuana. California was first, we legalized medical marijuana right after them in 1998.

I'm a medical marijuana user. My only problem is that not all states have legal medical marijuana so I won't go to those states. I won't risk being put in prison just because I have to take medication that prevents cancer from returning and killing me that causes such bad nausea that medical marijuana is the only thing that keeps any food in me.

Trump sucks.

Johnson is having the same problem that the rest of the GOP had against Trump: He can't get any air time.

Trump gets so much free airtime in press coverage that even with a massive bankroll it's hard to get any words in edgewise. What little news isn't Trump related is Hillary.
Why does Trump get so much fee air time? Because his rivals started basing their own campaigns on attacks against him. From the beginning, Trump presented clear bold policies on issues important to voters while his opponents, for the most part, tried to play it safe, and his stated policies resonated among large numbers of voters. Was he arrogant, impatient and contemptuous of his opponents, what some call bullying? Yes, but that would have gotten him nothing if voters hadn't liked his ideas. Voters don't choose candidates who whine about the system being unfair or their opponents being unfair; if Johnson can't find a way to overcome the problems facing him in the election, why should anyone believe he will be able to deal effectively with the problems that face the president?

Trump sucks.

No, the bottom line is that our media has failed us. Or we have failed in our reliance on media in making our political decisions. Regardless, it's broken as fuck, and I haven't heard one coherent defense of the idea that Trump and Clinton are the best candidates. They're just not.
That's what voters want in a president, some one who will whine about everyone being unfair to him. If Johnson cannot figure out a way to solve the problems that face him in the campaign,why would anyone believe he would be able to solve the problems the president faces?

Johnson has the doper vote locked up. My best friend's son was shot to death in June by his drug dealer. One less vote for Johnson.

You are the FUCKING DUMBEST LIFE FORM in the galaxy

Gary Johnson would put that "drug dealer" out of business, and your "best friend's son" would still be alive today if weed had been legal at the time.

Instead, you insist on keeping that drug dealer FLUSH WITH CASH and ARMED instead of OUT OF BUSINESS.

You are a SUB HUMAN and grounds for a eugenics experiment.

Forum List

Back