Donald Trump is not Hitler

Donald Trump is not Hitler but his actions and rhetoric are closer to Hitler than Lincoln.
Bernie Sanders is not Karl Marx but his actions and rhetoric are closer to Marx than Lincoln.

What is our country coming too.

Hitler and Marx were both bad but Hitler was substantially worse than Marx. Let's hope we do not have to make a choice between Trump and Sanders.

Bernie wants free college. Trump wants genocide.

You make the call.

Genocide? Can you provide the link?
I don't think Trump has ever said anything like that.

However, you cannot deny that a lot of his basic ideals seem to preach xenophobia.

You people are freakin crazy, why don't you go talk with the nut jobs that compared Obama or Bush to Hitler.

I won't vote for Trump but you people are crazy ass nutters.

Donald Trump is not Hitler but his actions and rhetoric are closer to Hitler than Lincoln.
Bernie Sanders is not Karl Marx but his actions and rhetoric are closer to Marx than Lincoln.

Hitler and Marx were both bad but Hitler was substantially worse than Marx. Let's hope we do not have to make a choice between Trump and Sanders.

You make the call.

However, you cannot deny that a lot of his basic ideals seem to preach xenophobia.

You people are freakin crazy, why don't you go talk with the nut jobs that compared Obama or Bush to Hitler.

If you know what the word "xenophobia" means, and you actually follow Trump, you cannot honestly attest that he doesn't have that attitude. It is literally one of his core platforms. However, if you want to disprove the fact that he wants to build a wall between us and Mexico, or maybe that he thinks that Mexican immigrants are really great for us you are very welcome to enlighten me. Maybe I've just caught him at his worst, (he's literally brought up the wall in every rally I've watched), but he really does seem to have an irrational fear of outsiders. Please explain how he does not. I'd be very interested in your point of view as long as you actually have one not based off of the fact that you just "feel" that it is wrong.

You make the call.

If you know what the word "xenophobia" means, and you actually follow Trump, you cannot honestly attest that he doesn't have that attitude. It is literally one of his core platforms. However, if you want to disprove the fact that he wants to build a wall between us and Mexico, or maybe that he thinks that Mexican immigrants are really great for us you are very welcome to enlighten me. Maybe I've just caught him at his worst, (he's literally brought up the wall in every rally I've watched), but he really does seem to have an irrational fear of outsiders. Please explain how he does not. I'd be very interested in your point of view as long as you actually have one not based off of the fact that you just "feel" that it is wrong.

Is building a wall a sign of fear? I don't like the illegal immigrants and I welcome those that become citizens through a legal process. Fine companies that hire illegal immigrants, when we arrest people and they are found to be illegal immigrants, take them back to their home country. I have no issue with legal immigration. So I'm not convinced putting up a wall to keep illegal immigrants out is a bad idea. I am open for discussion on the illegal immigration issue.

I am more and more convinced that you nutters are irrational in your fear of Trump, again, I have heard Obama and Bush were Hitler and now I hear Trump is Hitler. It's all nutter paranoia.

Last edited:

The right and the left have something in common this year. They've both gone bat shit crazy.

A Trump rally reminds me of something that came right out of the 1960's civil rights movement. An angry, ignorant, bigoted all white mob.

-9eccb5159ae06db8.jpg

Bernie Sanders praising Fidel Castro in 1985. The most brutal dictator in the 20th century, responsible for killing thousands, throwing thousands more in jail, executing teachers & scientists, seizing private property, burning books. Thousands more died in home made rafts trying to get to the Florida coast. Sanders is no Democrat, he's a communist.
Sanders in 1985: Castro ‘Educated Their Kids, Gave Their Kids Health Care, Totally Transformed Society’

be.jpg

Frankly the strangest election primary season I have ever seen in my life.

never-underestimate-the-power-of-stupid-people-in-large-groups.jpg

Last edited:
If you know what the word "xenophobia" means, and you actually follow Trump, you cannot honestly attest that he doesn't have that attitude.

If you know what the word "stereotype" means, and think all Trump supporters are xenophobes, you cannot honestly attest to the fact you are not being stereotypical.

TRUMP'S HERE FOR YOU! TRUMP'S HERE FOR LOVE! TRUMP'S HERE FOR LIFE! TRUMP'S HERE FOR HUMANITY!

1) now you are gonna claim he didn't say it was permanent but i think it hardly matters. again inflammatory and clearly divisive.
2)He didn't say not best and brightest he said criminals, drug addicts, and rapist. Again clearly inflamatory and divisive
3) The Constitution requires the government to protect the border from invasion not ppl seeking better lives. If you're a white male then you should know that that's the reason you ARE a US citizen.
4) I never said Trump was a fascist what i did say what that I can clearly establish quite a few simmularities. Not one you have been able to disprove I might add.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's inflammatory. You're just engaging in the usual fear mongering.

Lol if that's the comeback I guess this is over. I can't make you read the English language.

You can't even write the English language.

Well I'm a pretty bad typist. I'm also not an English speaker, my first language is Dutch. Perfectly fluent speaker and reader but I'll make a few spelling errors along the way. All of which doesn't change a single bit of the facts I've stated.

I guess you shouldn't be insulting my intelligence, then.

You haven't posted a single fact.

Again I can't make you read or understand the English language. I littarelly used quotes and foortage of your guy. Don't know how I can be more factual then that. And if you say calling Mexican's rapists is not inflamotory and you also say you are intelligent then the only other option is that you"re a hypocrit.

You mean Sanders is not Joseph Stalin. Of course, that's only because he doesn't have absolute power. However, that's what Dims are trying to achieve.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's inflammatory. You're just engaging in the usual fear mongering.
Lol if that's the comeback I guess this is over. I can't make you read the English language.

Well I'm a pretty bad typist. I'm also not an English speaker, my first language is Dutch. Perfectly fluent speaker and reader but I'll make a few spelling errors along the way. All of which doesn't change a single bit of the facts I've stated.

Again I can't make you read or understand the English language. I littarelly used quotes and foortage of your guy. Don't know how I can be more factual then that. And if you say calling Mexican's rapists is not inflamotory and you also say you are intelligent then the only other option is that you"re a hypocrit.
He didn't call all Mexicans rapists, you lying douche bag.

You make the call.

Is building a wall a sign of fear? I don't like the illegal immigrants and I welcome those that become citizens through a legal process. Fine companies that hire illegal immigrants, when we arrest people and they are found to be illegal immigrants, take them back to their home country. I have no issue with legal immigration. So I'm not convinced putting up a wall to keep illegal immigrants out is a bad idea. I am open for discussion on the illegal immigration issue.

I am more and more convinced that you nutters are irrational in your fear of Trump, again, I have heard Obama and Bush were Hitler and now I hear Trump is Hitler. It's all nutter paranoia.
Anytime you dislike some liberal policy, it's a "phobia." Leftwing douche bags try to term every disagreement with their agenda as some kind of mental illness. It's an old communist trick.

These people are scum. There's no doubt about that.

back to this bit lol.Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico 'rapists' comments despite outrage you can find the quote,lord knows I've seen it often enough. Why is it so hard to understand that no amount of lawyering around that quote can make it acceptable. It's inflamatory, divisive and clearly untrue.

back to this bit lol.Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico 'rapists' comments despite outrage you can find the quote,lord knows I've seen it often enough. Why is it so hard to understand that no amount of lawyering around that quote can make it acceptable. It's inflamatory, divisive and clearly untrue.
Oh and btw calling ppl scum and douche bags is not exactly the halmark of a rational being. So every time you resort to terms like that, you come over looking like your incapable of having an intelligent conversation. And you're literally giving credence to the statement that Trump is divisive and inflamatory, after all apperently his supporters are.

You're obviously a douche bag. Anyone with a brain understands he didn't mean all Mexicans. That isn't "lawyering." That's simple English.

Hitler was a real bad guy. But Marx not. One does not have to share his ideas to realize that he had good intentions.

Oh and btw calling ppl scum and douche bags is not exactly the halmark of a rational being. So every time you resort to terms like that, you come over looking like your incapable of having an intelligent conversation. And you're literally giving credence to the statement that Trump is divisive and inflamatory, after all apperently his supporters are.

Calling left wingers like you "douche bags" is just stating the simple truth. People need to be constantly reminded who they are dealing with lest they start thinking leftists are some kind of normal people who aren't trying to destroy the country and lying every time they open their mouths.

Hitler was a real bad guy. But Marx not. One does not have to share his ideas to realize that he had good intentions.

Marx had good intentions? I think not. He hated the human race. That's why he invented communism.

You're obviously a douche bag. Anyone with a brain understands he didn't mean all Mexicans. That isn't "lawyering." That's simple English.
Well apperently the Mexican"s didn't took it that way, neither did the rest of the world. There obviously only 1 group, located in the US that don't feel that statement is a problem and I'm talking to a member. But hey, he just says it like he sees it right? You know who else did that .... Hitler. I'm willing, and have said that putting Hitlers believes on Trump is ridiculous. But claiming that it is impossible to draw parrallels is more then a little stupid. You might not wanne admit to that but please spare me your sanctimonios denials and explanations they lower any respect I might have for you, as someone who's willing to talk to ppl not believing as he does.

Forum List

Back