Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

so there is no way I could definitively say without any doubt and a little bit of giggling at myself for the thoughts.

Just this really, you should have left off at just this.

And one more thing:

The people who hate Trump and would never vote for him think A LOT more about these things than people like me, who voted for him TWICE and are likely to do so again.

Compare/contrast the above discourse with mine:

Trump is neither a Christian nor the anti-Christ. He's friendly with Christians. That's it.

Say you're a dumb ass without saying you're a dumb ass.

View attachment 923444
l57sdv2rizqc1.jpeg

I think he could be.... at least an anti Christ, vs. the anti Christ. He definitely meets pretty much all the characteristics and traits described in the Bible prophesy of this man to come, but so have a few men in our past that others in their time period thought were the anti Christ and they were wrong, so there is no way I could definitively say without any doubt and a little bit of giggling at myself for the thoughts.

What I do know is Trump is the farthest thing from being Christ like, or a follower of Christ and His teachings, than anyone I have ever witness be, in my lifetime.
What I do know is Trump is the farthest thing from being Christ like, or a follower of Christ

So was King David

Or bill clinton

Or joe biden

At least trump has learned something from his many mistakes as a lib

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump is now selling Bibles as he runs to return to the White House.

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.
I don't have any more shelf space in my. Home library, and I have two large print Bibles, one downstairs and one by my bed for reading the Word at my nightly vespers time for Thanksgiving to God for listening to my prayers for world peace. But it is wonderful that Trump is coordinating with his base who love the Word and knowledge that President Trump does, too. If I were rich, I'd love a copy of the Bible that is sure to raise funds for President Trump's second term. President Trump, who is going to get my vote next November with Joy in my heart he will be back.

Mike Pence, a real Christian, isn't voting for Trump. I suspect Pence's head exploded when he saw that video of Trump hawking bibles on the internet.
I would like to think Pence is what he spouts himself to e. For as long as he is a politician though, this nation has moved further and further left. He and others seem to not have done much good on that front. Trump had the gravitas where others did not. The left knows this perfectly well. For the evangelicals will protest and stop there. They even get arrested for protesting in front of abortion centers. I have heard there are some with a fair prison term for that also. All Trump has done is give Christians a fighting chance in a growing savage secular nation.

I would like to think Pence is what he spouts himself to e. For as long as he is a politician though, this nation has moved further and further left. He and others seem to not have done much good on that front. Trump had the gravitas where others did not. The left knows this perfectly well. For the evangelicals will protest and stop there. They even get arrested for protesting in front of abortion centers. I have heard there are some with a fair prison term for that also. All Trump has done is give Christians a fighting chance in a growing savage secular nation.
Yea, a lot of Republicans wouldn't have the balls to ban abortion. Trump brags not aware that he's going to pay for it. Or Republican Senators and House members are going to pay for it. True. Trump had the courage. He's a risk taker. Impulsive.

Trump pandered to the religious vote. He's hoping the secular voters are not going to remember this issue come November. Good luck with that.

From the web site

GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE​

Order yours today! Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Easy-to-read, large print, and slim design, this Bible invites you to explore God’s Word anywhere, any time. This bible has been designed so that it delivers an easy reading experience in the trusted King James Version translation. This large print Bible will be perfect to take to church, a bible study, work, travel, etc.
This Bible also features a copy of:
  • Handwritten chorus to “God Bless The USA” by Lee Greenwood
  • The US Constitution
  • The Bill of Rights
  • The Declaration of Independence
  • The Pledge of Allegiance
$59.99

President Trump isn't selling them...Lee Greenwood is. President Trump only endorsed them.

From the website...

View attachment 923393
The Trump Organization does appear to be profiting off of the Bible sales
through one his shell companies according to msm

So I dug around .... and it does seem to be the case .

Excerpt :

According to the book’s official site, the God Bless the USA Bible has nothing to do with Trump’s campaign. It is “not owned, managed, or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC, or any of their respective principals or affiliates.” Instead, Trump’s “name, likeness, and image” are being used “under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC.”

Wait, what is CIC Ventures LLC, though?

Okay, so CIC Ventures LLC is, according to the Washington Post, basically a pipeline to Trump:

In [Trump’s] financial disclosure released last year, he’s identified as the [CIC Ventures LLC’s] “manager, president, secretary and treasurer” and the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust is identified as a 100 percent owner of the business. The same entity also receives royalties from his book “A MAGA Journey” and speaking engagements.

In case it’s not already obvious: if you look at the company’s documents, you’ll find the principal address for CIC Ventures LLC is 3505 Summit Boulevard, West Palm Beach, Florida. That is a Trump golf course. Moreover, in a 2022 disclosure, Nick Luna is listed as a manager. Luna was Trump’s personal assistant and body man.

What to Know About Donald Trump’s New $60 Bible – Mother Jones

:Automobile loan:

just gotta follow the money

What I do know is Trump is the farthest thing from being Christ like, or a follower of Christ

So was King David

Or bill clinton

Or joe biden

At least trump has learned something from his many mistakes as a lib
I don't think so, king david, bill clinton, loved/loves the Lord, and for their sins they had/have remorse/contrition...

I'm not certain what sin of Joe Biden you are speaking to, but he too loves God, and would have remorse/contrition/need for forgiveness

What Trump has said outright is he has never asked for forgiveness from God or Christ, (or even needs it....basically....)

President Trump really hit a raw nerve with libs with the new Trump version of the Holy Bible.

The libs seem to be losing their mind. If they don't want to read the Bible, they don't have to. It isn't like Trump is forcing anyone to buy anything.

BTW, Britain's King James I launched his version of the Holy Bible in 1611, why is having an American President do the same so outrageous to Leftards? Do they hate Almighty God that much , really?

I don't think so, king david, bill clinton, loved/loves the Lord, and for their sins they had/have remorse/contrition...

I'm not certain what sin of Joe Biden you are speaking to, but he too loves God, and would have remorse/contrition/need for forgiveness

What Trump has said outright is he has never asked for forgiveness from God or Christ, (or even needs it....basically....)

Sleepy Joe embraces things like Gay Marriage and the Abortion trade, and has never asked for forgiveness for this, or even acknowledges that he is wrong.

President Trump really hit a raw nerve with libs with the new Trump version of the Holy Bible.

The libs seem to be losing their mind. If they don't want to read the Bible, they don't have to. It isn't like Trump is forcing anyone to buy anything.

BTW, Britain's King James I launched his version of the Holy Bible in 1611, why is having an American President do the same so outrageous to Leftards? Do they hate Almighty God that much , really?
He's a MONEY CHANGER described in the Bible, making a buck, off of the religious. Did Jesus approve of this? HECK NO!!!

Forum List

Back