Donald Trump Is Threatening US Democracy, And The Public Sees Him

Donald Trump and his MAGA Republicans are undermining U.S. democracy—and the American public sees him.

According to a new poll from Reuters/Ipsos, 58% of respondents, “including one in four Republicans—said Trump's ‘Make America Great Again’ movement is threatening America's democratic foundations.”

America isn’t MAGA, and real America wants no part of these traitorous bastards.
Keep squealing like a little bitch. Let those tears of frustration flow, baby. Your party is going DOWN in 60 days and DC's most recent hit job on Trump, even when a DC jury convicts him, cannot stop him legally running for president. Did you get that part, Cleophas? It's going to be fun watching all of you CHOKE ON IT. :auiqs.jpg:

No evidence=you lie. Next?
They're at war. Evidently they've been convinced that this is all fine as long as they're "saving America".

For now, just let US decide what is and isn't "rigged". Then we'll get back to normal. Really. Everything will be fine.

The world has seen this before. It's still difficult to believe it's happening HERE.

Boy are you fooled dems going to be shocked....
They're being set up for a rage fest when they realize he can't be stopped from running. They'll have their conviction for some bullshit charge of mishandling documents and try to demand that he be disqualified. Imagine how they're going to melt down when they finally have to admit that to themselves.

Donald Trump and his MAGA Republicans are undermining U.S. democracy—and the American public sees him.

According to a new poll from Reuters/Ipsos, 58% of respondents, “including one in four Republicans—said Trump's ‘Make America Great Again’ movement is threatening America's democratic foundations.”

America isn’t MAGA, and real America wants no part of these traitorous bastards.
Welcome to the ignore list.

No one cares about Donald Trump. He has no power. He's not in office. He's not the president.

This is just another FAILED effort by leftard Democraps to distract from their Stalinist lawlessness and their inability to manage the country and it's economy.

Democraps don't like MAGA because they CAN'T make America great again. They're incapable of it. They'd rather spend public money changing boys into girls

They're at war. Evidently they've been convinced that this is all fine as long as they're "saving America".

For now, just let US decide what is and isn't "rigged". Then we'll get back to normal. Really. Everything will be fine.

The world has seen this before. It's still difficult to believe it's happening HERE.
You're right. The world has seen this before

In Nazi Germany

In Soviet Russia

In Cambodia, Communist China, and Venezuela.

The difference is, Americans have almost a billion guns, and WE WILL USE THEM, because the leftards will never succeed in disarming the American People.

Whoever tries to bring Stalinism to this country, is going to find themselves on the business end of some hot lead. Word.

You're right. The world has seen this before

In Nazi Germany

In Soviet Russia

In Cambodia, Communist China, and Venezuela.

The difference is, Americans have almost a billion guns, and WE WILL USE THEM, because the leftards will never succeed in disarming the American People.

Whoever tries to bring Stalinism to this country, is going to find themselves on the business end of some hot lead. Word.
Ok, Rambo. Still waiting on that.

More threats.

Ok, Rambo. Still waiting on that.

More threats.
You don't think what you leftards are doing is threatening?

YOU are the ones threatening people, moron

I apply conditions to my threats, you don't.

I say "if" there's a civil war. You don't

YOU fuckers walk up to my family's dinner table and start stealing my childrens' food. Yes, YOU leftard bastards actually did that.

And you don't think that's going to result in THREATS?

YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON! !!!

You don't think what you leftards are doing is threatening?

YOU are the ones threatening people, moron

I apply conditions to my threats, you don't.

I say "if" there's a civil war. You don't

YOU fuckers walk up to my family's dinner table and start stealing my childrens' food. Yes, YOU leftard bastards actually did that.

And you don't think that's going to result in THREATS?

YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON! !!!
Try to calm down, Rambo. You're getting the chaos you want.

You haven't provided a counter argument. You're a loser.
The 2024 election is the counter argument

1662716785524.png

We don't any of your totalitarian rule creatures who yell democracy when it it's not freedom.

so you agree conservative dissent is traitorous? We're the enemy because we don't comply to stupid? That's what you're running with?

so you agree conservative dissent is traitorous? We're the enemy because we don't comply to stupid? That's what you're running with?
Correct.

You are not a traitor. You are not my enemy. You are not evil. I'm not at war with you. You are not in league with Satan. I do not hate you.

I'm not like you. Thankfully.

Correct.

You are not a traitor. You are not my enemy. You are not evil. I'm not at war with you. You are not in league with Satan. I do not hate you.

I'm not like you. Thankfully.
Your president called me his enemy. so when you didn't go along with trump you were a traitor? When Bush was president? so anyone who doesn't agree with the policies automatically become traitors. hmmmmmm, when did you remove the first amendment?

Oh and every SCOTUS who dissents are traitors as well correct?

Last edited:
Your president called me his enemy. so when you didn't go along with trump you were a traitor? When Bush was president? so anyone who doesn't agree with the policies automatically become traitors. hmmmmmm, when did you remove the first amendment?

Oh and every SCOTUS who dissents are traitors as well correct?
Again. I'm not like you. You're just making things up about me. Again.

Most people aren't like you. Thankfully.

Again. I'm not like you. You're just making things up about me. Again.

Most people aren't like you. Thankfully.
I never called you a traitor because you disagree with my point of view. It seems you have little integrity to grasp at this time as you slowly walk back what you wrote.

Forum List

Back