Donald Trump Is Threatening US Democracy, And The Public Sees Him

Terribly shocking that Trump is a threat to democracy by putting His constituents and country first and making legislators work for the American people for once.

Terrible, I tell ya....terrible.

iu
The only major piece of legistlation that Trump got passed was the tax cut for his multi millionaire buddies & himself. Other then that he didn't lift a finger to help anybody, other then himself & his family of grifters.

The only major piece of legistlation that Trump got passed was the tax cut for his multi millionaire buddies & himself. Other then that he didn't lift a finger to help anybody, other then himself & his family of grifters.
He did a great job of begging the Fed to increase its inflationary QE and to drop interest rates, also inflationary, and then bragged about the economy that the QE buoyed.

True.

To support and defend Trump is to support destroying America’s democracy.
To suport and defend the DNC's use of bots to impersonate humans at internet poltics sites is to support destroying American Democracy.

Isn't tjat right C_Clayton_Algorithm?

Last edited:
No, I never said that. It doesn't surprise me that you perceive that, though. So again, we just exist in different worlds.

In my world, I'm free to just be honest and disagree with or criticize someone for whom I voted. You wouldn't understand.
Was creepy Joe wrong?

Perhaps you can quote him saying that you're my enemy. If he did, I would disagree with that part.

See how easy it is to just be honest?
It’s really difficult for you isn’t it? I seriously feel sorry you are so confused!!

You support xiden, xiden called me his enemy, therefore the fact you don’t say he’s wrong, , you comply to his enemy statement and therefore You too think me your enemy. Whew!!

It’s really difficult for you isn’t it? I seriously feel sorry you are so confused!!

You support xiden, xiden called me his enemy, therefore the fact you don’t say he’s wrong, , you comply to his enemy statement and therefore You too think me your enemy. Whew!!
So you don't have that quote?

Again. You're not my enemy. You're not evil. I'm not at war with you. I don't hate you.

I don't care what Biden says. Those are the facts. You'll have to live with it. I'm not like you.

Donald Trump and his MAGA Republicans are undermining U.S. democracy—and the American public sees him.

According to a new poll from Reuters/Ipsos, 58% of respondents, “including one in four Republicans—said Trump's ‘Make America Great Again’ movement is threatening America's democratic foundations.”

America isn’t MAGA, and real America wants no part of these traitorous bastards.

Ever the liar eh Carl?

Forum List

Back