Donald Trump Is Threatening US Democracy, And The Public Sees Him

Thank God we have Democrats to

Drive out jobs

Bring in millions of illiterate illegal aliens

Sell our missile technology to china

Give our nuclear technology to china

Allow Iran to chant, "kill americans", while building the nuclear weapons to do so

Turn our food into biofuel

Destroy miles and miles of nature for solar panels

Desert our enemies and maje afghanistan a safe have for terrorists

Kill babies in the womb right before birth

Destroy the police

Use the FBI as a political weapon

Release murderers and rapist from prison

Allow china to flood our youth with deadly drugs such as fentanyl

Destroy art, statues, monuments

Riot in the streets

Donald Trump and his MAGA Republicans are undermining U.S. democracy—and the American public sees him.

According to a new poll from Reuters/Ipsos, 58% of respondents, “including one in four Republicans—said Trump's ‘Make America Great Again’ movement is threatening America's democratic foundations.”

America isn’t MAGA, and real America wants no part of these traitorous bastards.
"This is skew reporting from within the Libosphere, a climate and opinion controlled safe space maintained by the Democratic Party......"

Donald Trump and his MAGA Republicans are undermining U.S. democracy—and the American public sees him.

According to a new poll from Reuters/Ipsos, 58% of respondents, “including one in four Republicans—said Trump's ‘Make America Great Again’ movement is threatening America's democratic foundations.”

America isn’t MAGA, and real America wants no part of these traitorous bastards.
if trump is so unpopular, why are poor democrats so terrified of him

Another fake threat title
The poster has No Idea what Americans see and the “threatening” is an opinion
Two opinions or falsehoods presented as facts
It’s wrong to allow that to remain

I see three main branches in the Republican Party… the Moderate/Mainstrem (RINO) crew, the Trumpists, and the Conservstive/MAGA faction. There is SOME overlap between those two latter groups, but not as much as many folks tend to believe.

Another fake threat title
The poster has No Idea what Americans see and the “threatening” is an opinion
Two opinions or falsehoods presented as facts
It’s wrong to allow that to remain
It’s truly amazing how demofks know the feelings of 300 million! I’m dumbfounded

Correct.

You are not a traitor. You are not my enemy. You are not evil. I'm not at war with you. You are not in league with Satan. I do not hate you.

I'm not like you. Thankfully.

So what?

I didn't murder George Floyd.

I didn't even vote for Donald Trump.

Yet you call me a Trumper.

Which is disrespectful and dishonest

If you support the people who are CURRENTLY abusing the law and abusing power, then you are NOT MY FRIEND.

Once I discover you're propping up totalitarian fucktards, I cease to care about the rest of your beliefs.

So what?

I didn't murder George Floyd.

I didn't even vote for Donald Trump.

Yet you call me a Trumper.

Which is disrespectful and dishonest

If you support the people who are CURRENTLY abusing the law and abusing power, then you are NOT MY FRIEND.

Once I discover you're propping up totalitarian fucktards, I cease to care about the rest of your beliefs.
I realize that your personal definition of "totalitarian fucktards" is your own, but it says nothing about my actual positions on the actual issues.

I do know that it's no longer about issues for you folks, though. All that matters is whether someone bends over for the Orange High Hard One.

That's weak and lazy.

I realize that your personal definition of "totalitarian fucktards" is your own, but it says nothing about my actual positions on the actual issues.

I do know that it's no longer about issues for you folks, though. All that matters is whether someone bends over for the Orange High Hard One.

That's weak and lazy.
The issue is ABUSE OF POWER.

Abuse of the law.

Abuse of taxpayer money.

ABUSE. That's the issue

pretending there is voter fraud when there aint enough to change the outcome of election is undermining democracy.
And to keep insisting there was voter fraud even in the face of overwhelming EVIDENCE to the contrary.....
and to justify this by saying the evidence is "fraudulent" too.

That's just flipping INSANITY!

Again. I'm not like you. You're just making things up about me. Again.

Most people aren't like you. Thankfully.
I don’t expect anyone to be like me, I hope people make their own choices. Again, your president called me his enemy! , so you voted for his rhetoric

No, I didn't. Life just isn't like it is in your mind. It's a little more complicated than that.

Sorry.
You voted for him, therefore you are responsible for the shit that comes out his mouth. You said we were responsible for trump!! Always flipping backwards you are!

You voted for him, therefore you are responsible for the shit that comes out his mouth. You said we were responsible for trump!! Always flipping backwards you are!
No, I never said that. It doesn't surprise me that you perceive that, though. So again, we just exist in different worlds.

In my world, I'm free to just be honest and disagree with or criticize someone for whom I voted. You wouldn't understand.

Forum List

Back