Donald Trump Is Threatening US Democracy, And The Public Sees Him

Suckers love to give grifters money.
The whole "stop the steal" scam is just one big money grab by Trump & his crew of lowlifes, some who are fundraising off one of the biggest lies in the history of this Country. Hopefully, the cash they suckered the gullible out of will go for lawyer fees.

Trump's lawsuit against Hillary was just tossed out by a federal judge. WINNING!

It's his own personal slush fund. I hear the Feds are looking at that grift along with other crimes that lowlife has committed since 2016.
Yea, I heard that too. I'll bet my right ... he pocketed the shit out of it, just like Bannon. But they are heroes.

The whole "stop the steal" scam is just one big money grab by Trump & his crew of lowlifes, some who are fundraising off one of the biggest lies in the history of this Country. Hopefully, the cash they suckered the gullible out of will go for lawyer fees.
He will spend the rest of his days tied up in court and indicted. Couldn't have happened to a more fucked up pos.

10th amendment.
When a woman cannot make decisions about her reproductive health as we have recently seen with pregnancy complications, rape, and the like, that deprives a woman of her own HC. My daughter was exhibit A for example. She almost had to abort because of pre-clamsia complications. Do you know how common that is? This is why women across this country are going to show the GOP just how ruthless and inhumane their policies are. What does this have to do with the tenth amendment?

When a woman cannot make decisions about her reproductive health as we have recently seen with pregnancy complications, rape, and the like, that deprives a woman of her own HC. My daughter was exhibit A for example. She almost had to abort because of pre-clamsia complications. Do you know how common that is? This is why women across this country are going to show the GOP just how ruthless and inhumane their policies are. What does this have to do with the tenth amendment?

Not up to the Fed, by the constitution.

Yea, I heard that too. I'll bet my right ... he pocketed the shit out of it, just like Bannon. But they are heroes.
Hopefully, they BOTH end up in prison, fuck this bullshit about not prosecuting a former POTUS. It's propoganda aimed at the populace by Trump's allies & talking heads to protect one of their own.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Doesn't matter......has everything to do with the 10th.
Read the ruling.
You brought up the Tenth, I didn't. Depriving a human being of their own bodily autonomy ends up with the same result. Endangering the life of the human being. If you think a state has the right over that, this isn't a free country, no matter how you try and defend it.

Read the ruling.
I did, and you are unable to explain. Depriving freedom to your own body has no relationship with a free country.

There is no right to health care in the U.S. Constitution, but Congress has incrementally established health care rights through legislation, including laws creating Medicare and Medicaid, the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, and the Affordable Care Act.Jun 25, 2015 This overrides any states rights. Abortion is a health care need because Congress established health care rights, and would be covered under the Emergency Medical Treatment Act.

States rights do not trump Congress's legislation. Why do you think all this is getting tied up in court?

You're right. The world has seen this before

In Nazi Germany

In Soviet Russia

In Cambodia, Communist China, and Venezuela.

The difference is, Americans have almost a billion guns, and WE WILL USE THEM, because the leftards will never succeed in disarming the American People.

Whoever tries to bring Stalinism to this country, is going to find themselves on the business end of some hot lead. Word.
When your ultimate answer to real problems that require thoughtful answers IS VIOLENCE AGAINEST OTHER AMERICANS, if you don't get your way, Then all AMERICANS LOSE.

• Thanks
Read the ruling.
By the way, the Tenth was never written in the 18th century concerning itself with women's rights. Are you still living in the misogynst past or present? Or both?

Thank God we have Democrats to

Drive out jobs

Bring in millions of illiterate illegal aliens

Sell our missile technology to china

Give our nuclear technology to china

Allow Iran to chant, "kill americans", while building the nuclear weapons to do so

Turn our food into biofuel

Destroy miles and miles of nature for solar panels

Desert our enemies and maje afghanistan a safe have for terrorists

Kill babies in the womb right before birth

Destroy the police

Use the FBI as a political weapon

Release murderers and rapist from prison

Allow china to flood our youth with deadly drugs such as fentanyl

Destroy art, statues, monuments

Riot in the streets
Some of these are out right lies, others are distortions of the truth, Truth comes with the ability to see all sides of the problem. There is NO one person or group that has All THE RIGHT ANSWERS.

• Thanks
To suport and defend the DNC's use of bots to impersonate humans at internet poltics sites is to support destroying American Democracy.

Isn't tjat right C_Clayton_Algorithm?
Trump’s illiberal, neo-fascist rhetoric hostile to democracy is certainly a threat to democracy – but Trump alone cannot destroy democracy.

Trump’s supporters and defenders facilitate the right’s war on democracy with misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies – they are consequently as much enemies of democracy as Trump.

• Love

Forum List

Back