Donald Trump "It just never ends with these people"

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I agree with Trump one hundred percent. The left just can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that this man was struck by an assassin's bullet and lived to tell the tale. They're just so intimidated by his strength and courage. Biden wouldn't have gotten back up to his feet and started yelling fight! Fight! Fight! Biden can barely stand up without being shot. 🙄

I agree with Trump one hundred percent. The left just can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that this man was struck by an assassin's bullet and lived to tell the tale. They're just so intimidated by his strength and courage. Biden wouldn't have gotten back up to his feet and started yelling fight! Fight! Fight! Biden can barely stand up without being shot. 🙄

To say Trump was shot is like saying a paper cut is a stab wound.

Related to the OP's mention of the assassination attempt: It's now clear that the flag over Trump was photoshopped into the image. There just no possible angle that could put the flag below shoulder level of Trump and the SS agent.

If you seriously believe his life was in danger you are delusional

On what planet!? There was a sniper on the rooftop shooting bullets at him!!

Related to the OP's mention of the assassination attempt: It's now clear that the flag over Trump was photoshopped into the image. There just no possible angle that could put the flag below shoulder level of Trump and the SS agent.

Now that's more logical because I didn't actually see it there that day, but Trump was most definitely shot.

And now you're back to being the idiotic numbskull we all know and abhor. :)

Forum List

Back