Donald Trump Jr gave a brilliant speech

Hooray! Trump won! The Republican Party is dead, the American Neo Fascist Party is born......hooray!

The only fascists in this country are the democrats....you need to look up fascist.......it is exactly what the democrats are......

A dumb fuck like you can barely spell fascist. How is a dull witted dipshit like yourself going to tell me anything about anything ?

Easy...you are an asshole.......assholes don't think...they just expel crap....

Clinton and Trump followers are just flip sides of the same coin of stupid.......the less educated low information dumb fucks.

Clinton and Trump followers are just flip sides of the same coin of stupid.......the less educated low information dumb fucks.
The Gary Johnson/Bill Weld ticket has no chance whatsoever. Settle for the lesser evil. The two party (actually one party in reality) system needs to be changed, then votes for other candidates would carry value.

What did Jr talk about ? How it's great to be born rich ?

Who gave a better speech ? jr or his bastard sister Tiffany ?
Wow......they both have great speeches........and very little Uma or uhs........

They talked about their dad, and how grounded he is......they had to work....and you can tell....the Kardashians they arent....

That kid has his shit together. I would not be surprised to see him jump into politics in the future.

What was brilliant about it? It was hate talk radio repetition over and over. Nothing inspiring or uplifting. We get it, angry white people hate Obama and Hillary.

Nothing brilliant about it.
His was the best speech of the convention.

I personally doubt that you'll get anything better from any of the rightwing nutjobs there.

His tone was even, not hatefilled, which practically all the other speeches have been spittle-flecked, vain popping, hateful anti-Democrat diatribes playing to the partisan nutsos.

Jr did well. I'll give him that.
You may become a pariah as a result of your comments.

The Gary Johnson/Bill Weld ticket has no chance whatsoever. Settle for the lesser evil. The two party (actually one party in reality) system needs to be changed, then votes for other candidates would carry value.
Lesser of two evils? Sort of like choosing between Hitler and Mussolini.

Lesser of two evils? Sort of like choosing between Hitler and Mussolini.
Or Stalin and Mao...

I was really hoping for a showdown. Communism vs capitalism. Unfortunately the libs abandoned their candidate and decided voting for Goldman Sachs is cool. Children.

I was really hoping for a showdown. Communism vs capitalism. Unfortunately the libs abandoned their candidate and decided voting for Goldman Sachs is cool. Children.
A showdown......what childish fucking nonsense. Are they going to meet at high noon and shoot it out? There is no struggle between communism and capitalism, no actual conflict between right and left......because they don't exist. All these politicians are getting paid by the same big donors, they all work for the same corporations. All the rhetoric to the contrary heard on FOX News, CNN, and MSNBC is designed to distract and manipulate average dumbshits like yourself.

That kid has his shit together. I would not be surprised to see him jump into politics in the future.
It was a really good speech. It reminded me of what was appealing to Trump before he went off the rails with the race shite. It's not gonna get me back on the bus. But, there's no doubt Trump can still win this.

What was brilliant about it? It was hate talk radio repetition over and over. Nothing inspiring or uplifting. We get it, angry white people hate Obama and Hillary.

Nothing brilliant about it.

Hate talk? Note to self: Just because you don't agree, doesn't make it "hate talk".

Hate speech is:
We shouldn't support muslim men when they stab little girls over tshirts and shorts.

There is no right of black men to break the law.

That's hate speech.

Forum List

Back