Donald Trump Jr gave a brilliant speech

What did Jr talk about ? How it's great to be born rich ?

Who gave a better speech ? jr or his bastard sister Tiffany ?
Ouch Timmy!

Let's not stoop to the hate that's rampant on the right.

Tif gave a good speech too, but Jr's took the cake of the convention thus far.

That kid has his shit together. I would not be surprised to see him jump into politics in the future.

What was brilliant about it? It was hate talk radio repetition over and over. Nothing inspiring or uplifting. We get it, angry white people hate Obama and Hillary.

Nothing brilliant about it.
His was the best speech of the convention.

I personally doubt that you'll get anything better from any of the rightwing nutjobs there.

His tone was even, not hatefilled, which practically all the other speeches have been spittle-flecked, vain popping, hateful anti-Democrat diatribes playing to the partisan nutsos.

Jr did well. I'll give him that.

Yes indeed he gave a good speech but not Im not impressed with the lies.
Hillary never said he will take away your guns or 2nd amendment. I am far more impressive with Paul Ryan a unified speech........

Thanks Grampa for posting. I haven't been watching but based on your post I just got done watching the speech on YouTube. He was fantastic.

That kid has his shit together. I would not be surprised to see him jump into politics in the future.

What was brilliant about it? It was hate talk radio repetition over and over. Nothing inspiring or uplifting. We get it, angry white people hate Obama and Hillary.

I personally doubt that you'll get anything better from any of the rightwing nutjobs there.

His tone was even, not hatefilled, which practically all the other speeches have been spittle-flecked, vain popping, hateful anti-Democrat diatribes playing to the partisan nutsos.

Republicans don't hate...that is what the democrats do......

He and been Carson....great speeches...I missed Ivanka.....

What did Jr talk about ? How it's great to be born rich ?

Who gave a better speech ? jr or his bastard sister Tiffany ?
Ouch Timmy!

Let's not stoop to the hate that's rampant on the right.

Tif gave a good speech too, but Jr's took the cake of the convention thus far.

Well, when in Rome!!! There are times I can't hold my tounge with our resident far right jerk asses.

Hooray! Trump won! The Republican Party is dead, the American Neo Fascist Party is born......hooray!

The only fascists in this country are the democrats....you need to look up fascist.......it is exactly what the democrats are......

You certainly won't find anything more convincing coming from Hilarybots.

MarcATL, post: 14788794

He did well for sure, but I was looking for the brilliance of it.

That's a low bar comparing Jr to the rest of the loons and Michelle's.

He thinks his dad is great tough and perfect for the presidency. We know because his dad tells us that in every other word.

His line "This election will determine the future of America and the future of the world."

Wow - that is brilliant.

He lied as well. He said HRC would be the first President with no security clearance.

Hooray! Trump won! The Republican Party is dead, the American Neo Fascist Party is born......hooray!

The only fascists in this country are the democrats....you need to look up fascist.......it is exactly what the democrats are......

A dumb fuck like you can barely spell fascist. How is a dull witted dipshit like yourself going to tell me anything about anything ?

Forum List

Back