Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

I am reading this thread and these lowlifes really cant grasp how this makes them look to ordinary decent people. In fact they are too stupid to even grasp the point of the OP.
What can you do with a group of people who are so far outside the realm of decent people ? They are past helping.
Good question, moron.....what can be done with you and your idiot ilk???

Well murder is a charge....so excuse me if I thought that was implied...reviewing your links I didn't see anyone say he was a murdered this person.

I have seen folks say that he was reckless....manslaughter even....but not murder

You're a stupid fuck.

Here are comments from each link I posted; one comment per link, in order:

"I also suspect it was a murder."

"this was a murder committed by Baldwin"

"this video here DOES prove he murdered he dumbass"

"All those bad impersonations Baldwin did of Trump got him obsessed. Now he thinks he IS Trump and just had to prove it by getting away with murder."

Again, the only way you could've missed those is if you'd not opened the links.

Or maybe you're retarded.

Either one, I guess...

You really can’t get more pathetic or low life than that.
Oh yes you can....
1635172535909.png

did he follow all NRA guidelines? [if not then there's the reason she's dead]

and then shot the director
It is not the NRA

Actors are not trained to inspect a blank loaded gun. If they open it up and pull out the rounds they may invalidate a previous inspection that cleared the gun
Baldwin was told to fire at the camera for the shot being filmed. The woman killed was behind the camera

1635172536318.gif

Attachments

• 1635172452126.jpeg
    1635172452126.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 18
You are confused. Firearms safety is not dependent upon some industry rule. It is dependent upon personal responsible that if you handle a firearm you don't inadvertently kill someone.

Me saying that the gun ain't loaded does not relieve you of any responsibility to kill somebody with it, no matter what the job.
Look I already said this was an accident that could have been avoided and I already mentioned the standard safety actions involving firearms in my first post here.

On a Hollywood movie set the roles and responsibilities of the people are very clear and in all honesty the safety record in regards to firearms on movie sets is extremely good.

I have a feeling you wouldn't be so unforgiving if say some other actor who agreed with your politics was involved.

It's the prop master's responsibility to ensure the safety of any prop firearm not the actor's

Shouldn't it be everyone's?

I know if I were an actor handling any kind of gun, I'd check it out myself as a saving my own bacon kind of thing.

I am reading this thread and these lowlifes really cant grasp how this makes them look to ordinary decent people. In fact they are too stupid to even grasp the point of the OP.
What can you do with a group of people who are so far outside the realm of decent people ? They are past helping.

Here's a Tweet from Baldwin. You'll see it's Karma that now has a grasp on Baldwin.

AlecBaldwin(HABF)

@AlecBaldwin

I'm going to make bright, banana yellow t-shirts that read "My hands are up. Please don't shoot me." Who wants one?

5:05 AM · Dec 5, 2014·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

Quote Tweets

I know if I were an actor handling any kind of gun, I'd check it out myself as a saving my own bacon kind of thing.
Woulda coulda shoulda

These are the industry standards in Hollywood

That you cannot even consider that this was a horrible accident illustrates that you are irrationally partisan
I never said that it wasnt an accident

Unless we find evidence that either baldwin or the hippy chick used live ammo on purpose

Which I do not suspect happened

But when school kids are killed by a deranged person lizard people like baldwin crawl out from under their rocks to grab a few headlines

So now its his turn

Then you're blind as a fuckin' bat, as the words "murder", "murdered" or "murderer" are included in all of those posts with regards to Baldwin.

The only way you couldn't have seen that is if you didn't open the links...
No they aren't....my post are in those threads, and not once did I say he murdered anyone

You're a stupid fuck.

Here are comments from each link I posted; one comment per link, in order:

"I also suspect it was a murder."

"this was a murder committed by Baldwin"

"this video here DOES prove he murdered he dumbass"

"All those bad impersonations Baldwin did of Trump got him obsessed. Now he thinks he IS Trump and just had to prove it by getting away with murder."

Again, the only way you could've missed those is if you'd not opened the links.

Or maybe you're retarded.

Either one, I guess...
1) doesn't say he committed a murder...in fact literally says he suspects it was....
2-4....ok you found four...with that said, I'll go back, cause I want to see this video....the last post also wasn't from someone on the right though

No they aren't....my post are in those threads, and not once did I say he murdered anyone

You're such a fucking liar.

You said you didn't see where anyone had called Baldwin a murderer.

I quickly showed you four posts which did exactly that. You couldn't simply admit that you were wrong, so you started tap dancing and obfuscating. You lack the quality of character which would permit you to admit to being wrong.

Have you always been a dishonest little fuck?

1) doesn't say he committed a murder...in fact literally says he suspects it was....
2-4....ok you found four...with that said, I'll go back, cause I want to see this video....the last post also wasn't from someone on the right though

No, dumbass, I listed four. There are countless more of them..

I never said that it wasnt an accident

Unless we find evidence that either baldwin or the hippy chick used live ammo on purpose

Which I do not suspect happened

But when school kids are killed by a deranged person lizard people like baldwin crawl out from under their rocks to grab a few headlines

So now its his turn
Intentional mass murder and an accident are hardly comparable.

No
You don’t want an unqualified actor messing with a gun once it has been checked and cleared as safe

No
You don’t want an unqualified actor messing with a gun once it has been checked and cleared as safe
The point is if one is going to be handling firearms it is prudent to at least be versed in basic gun safety. There is nothing expert level here.

Clearing a weapon and checking the load are fundamental Dick and Jane concepts

Trumpism, 2021.
Good ole Mac…still throwing his favorite word around…..TRUMPISM
This “Trumpism” has him paralyzed and paranoid.
Meanwhile he says little to nothing about wetback invasions, jungle people riots, a corrupt and Dem complicit media and social media, a Dem complicit academia, CRT being shoved down our childrens throats….you know, all the REAL issues that plague American society. All this shredding America at it‘s core and all Mac can do is cry “TRUMPISM“.
Mac, please don’t wonder why you aren’t taken seriously….you have slid to the depths of this board…you’re down there with rightwinger JoeB131 and danielpalos
We know you find saying TRUMPISM to be really fun….but what is this scary TRUMPISM anyway?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?

Forum List

Back