Donald Trump looked bad in this CBS debate

I think he kicked ass again. I loved what he said about Cruz and others on stage giving us John Roberts. A supposed 'Conservative Republican' appointed by George Bush, who voted twice in favor of Obamacare. Some of those on stage were responsible for that. So how much credibility do they really have now?
Do fascist have a definite party affiliation?

Just pointing out that Trump was absolutely Spot On for ripping Cruz and others on stage for supporting John Roberts. They are partially responsible for Obamcare.
And Democrats are responsible for Obama being in office, in the first place.

Yeah, the RINO's are Democrats too. They were all onboard getting Roberts in there. They're a big part of the problem.
In other words, fascism has no party affiliation, just like Nazism..

I think he kicked ass again. I loved what he said about Cruz and others on stage giving us John Roberts. A supposed 'Conservative Republican' appointed by George Bush, who voted twice in favor of Obamacare. Some of those on stage were responsible for that. So how much credibility do they really have now?

Just pointing out that Trump was absolutely Spot On for ripping Cruz and others on stage for supporting John Roberts. They are partially responsible for Obamcare.

Yeah, the RINO's are Democrats too. They were all onboard getting Roberts in there. They're a big part of the problem.
All we can hope for is that 40% of independents don't break for Trump. Trump is the biggest RINO on the stage.

All we can hope for is that 40% of independents don't break for Trump. Trump is the biggest RINO on the stage.
I like a candidate that is a waffler..

Nazi Party was a party....just like the GOP. Same ideology.

Yeah, the bastard wants Fair Trade.

It was a party that Hitler was paid by the military to spy upon....Yet Hitler changed the party he associated with...

Yeah, the bastard wants Fair Trade.
Is that why he has everything made overseas to sell here?
12654409_1046493002037409_3596749830811409103_n.jpg

Frump plastered his liberalism all over the stage last night. "IRAQ WAS A DISASTER" "BUSH LIED ABOUT WMD"

Neither Bernie nor Shrill could have said it better.

I have to agree somewhat. He's doesn't fit the staunch Right Wing-mold. He has supported Democrats in the past. But i'm listening to what he's saying. And at this point, he's the only one speaking blunt truth and reality.

He's kinda outside the old 'Conservative vs. Liberal' paradigm. And i know that upsets many. But i really do support some of his stances. Especially on ending Illegal Immigration. No other candidate in ether Party is really addressing that issue. But i do hear what you're saying.

It was a party that Hitler was paid by the military to spy upon....Yet Hitler changed the party he associated with...
He didn't change it, he banned it.

I have to agree somewhat. He's doesn't fit the staunch Right Wing-mold. He has supported Democrats in the past. But i'm listening to what he's saying. And at this point, he's the only one speaking blunt truth and reality.

He's kinda outside the old 'Conservative vs. Liberal' paradigm. And i know that upsets many. But i really do support some of his stances. Especially on ending Illegal Immigration. No other candidate in ether Party is really addressing that issue. But i do hear what you're saying.
Liberalism has changed several times over 200 years, but conservatives are the same...

He didn't change it, he banned it.
He never banned the NAZI party..

Frump plastered his liberalism all over the stage last night. "IRAQ WAS A DISASTER" "BUSH LIED ABOUT WMD"

I don't think that necessarily makes him a 'Liberal.' I think that makes him an honest realist. The Iraq invasion was a devastating monumental blunder.

I don't think that necessarily makes him a 'Liberal.' I think that makes him an honest realist. The Iraq invasion was a devastating monumental blunder.
Everybody knows it was a blunder, but REAL cons won't admit it. All the other candidates came to defend Shrub after Frump spilled the truth.

Everybody knows it was a blunder, but REAL cons won't admit it. All the other candidates came to defend Shrub after Frump spilled the truth.

Yeah, it was pretty sad watching the rest of em defending Bush's bloody blunder. But you have to keep in mind that most calling themselves 'Conservatives' today, are basically Nazis. They want their Police State and WWIII.

That's why i don't think Trump will get the nomination. He's an outsider at the end of the day. He isn't marching in lockstep with Conservatives. I expect most Republican voters to turn on him eventually.

Drudge Report so far shows Trump winning the 9th Republican Debate with over 50% of the votes.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Trump supporters have been inundated with Trump news about him really being a liberal over the last 6 months. They watched him tonight--and again they're pushing buttons in his favor--showing that he won the debate.

I don't think a Trump supporter cares if Donald Trump is conservative. They don't care what he says, they don't care who he offends. The ONLY thing they care about, he is the anti establishment candidate and they're going to get a 1000 mile wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

That's it.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

tea_party_teenager.jpg
And he'll bring jobs back to America.

How?

Forum List

Back