Donald Trump looked bad in this CBS debate

Look, we all seen the exit polls in NH...........was it 8 or 9 in 10 Republicans basically think their party has been screwing them? If the sentiment is anywhere near that in SC, it will become a proven, viable, trend.
I very much agree with you there. So many people think this is all about Trump, it's not. It's all about the public's antipathy towards the political establishment and all their bullshit promises for decades on end. That is why Trump can say outlandish things and the voters are not going to go anywhere except maybe Cruz's way. Because they have no other option if they want to rid themselves of GOP stench and Obama/Clinton stench and big money lobbyist stench. And the filthy mainstream media.

Look, we all seen the exit polls in NH...........was it 8 or 9 in 10 Republicans basically think their party has been screwing them? If the sentiment is anywhere near that in SC, it will become a proven, viable, trend.
I very much agree with you there. So many people think this is all about Trump, it's not. It's all about the public's antipathy towards the political establishment and all their bullshit promises for decades on end. That is why Trump can say outlandish things and the voters are not going to go anywhere except maybe Cruz's way. Because they have no other option if they want to rid themselves of GOP stench and Obama/Clinton stench and big money lobbyist stench. And the filthy mainstream media.

Agree 100%. They are not supporting Trump and Cruz because they are the easiest to get elected, they are supporting them because people believe they will at least attempt to do what they say. The rest of the candidates outside of Carson are just doing the same thing that all the politicians do, promise everything to win, execute.......or try and execute, nothing.

Again, the Republican establishment created these people themselves by lying to their constituents. I seriously doubt they are going away. Sure we all cringe when they say something wrong, but that is a whole lot better than electing someone who will do little or nothing of what they promised to win.

He was mad at all the negative adds run against him and he looked it. What's he going to do when Hillary Slams him with negative adds....Not good:eusa_eh:

It doesn't matter.

Trump could take a shit on stage and a third of Republicans would still support him.

Then, they'd all go over to Drudge and vote him the winner in the debate.

Drudge Report so far shows Trump winning the 9th Republican Debate with over 50% of the votes.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Trump supporters have been inundated with Trump news about him really being a liberal over the last 6 months. They watched him tonight--and again they're pushing buttons in his favor--showing that he won the debate.

I don't think a Trump supporter cares if Donald Trump is conservative. They don't care what he says, they don't care who he offends. The ONLY thing they care about, he is the anti establishment candidate and they're going to get a 1000 mile wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

That's it.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

tea_party_teenager.jpg
Anyone but Hillary.

Agree 100%. They are not supporting Trump and Cruz because they are the easiest to get elected, they are supporting them because people believe they will at least attempt to do what they say. The rest of the candidates outside of Carson are just doing the same thing that all the politicians do, promise everything to win, execute.......or try and execute, nothing.

Again, the Republican establishment created these people themselves by lying to their constituents. I seriously doubt they are going away. Sure we all cringe when they say something wrong, but that is a whole lot better than electing someone who will do little or nothing of what they promised to win.

The federal government is relatively small when compared to the enormous private sector government contracting industries that do most of the "work" of our government (outsourcing, in-sourcing). The gov't contractors, collectively, provide much of the campaign finance donations in an attempt (usually successful) to preserve the status quo.

If we really want large system change, we must understand the whole system, not just change the "ceremonial head" every 4 or 8 years. Our presidential election process gives us only a glimpse of the system (the system doesn't benefit from giving us a better look). To actually "see" and comprehend this whole system requires change in our own personal behavior including significant investments of our personal time. In a representative form of government, only a few of us will actually invest the time to understand; most will not. Sadly, most of us are too comfortable thinking that we've done our part by awakening every 4 years, shouting on blog sites like this, shaking our fists, and then going back to sleep for another 4 years.

If we really want change, we need to install a "change agent" from time to time...someone with the guts and independence to actually take action. No change agent will be perfect...good change agents will not necessarily be "nice" and some will even say fuck.

I think he kicked ass again. I loved what he said about Cruz and others on stage giving us John Roberts. A supposed 'Conservative Republican' appointed by George Bush, who voted twice in favor of Obamacare. Some of those on stage were responsible for that. So how much credibility do they really have now?

I think he kicked ass again. I loved what he said about Cruz and others on stage giving us John Roberts. A supposed 'Conservative Republican' appointed by George Bush, who voted twice in favor of Obamacare. Some of those on stage were responsible for that. So how much credibility do they really have now?
Do fascist have a definite party affiliation?

Not bad at all! Mr. Trump screwed Jeb and his audience!
What the rotten establishment failed to understand is that they are no longer in control of the game! Flush that dirty playbook down the toilet! The voters are sick and tired of those incompetent bureaucrats and their greedy masters! Call it a revenge!

Alright, gig's up. I hearby call shenanigans on the young teenage girl character you've created. The only question is.....who are you?

Just pointing out that Trump was absolutely Spot On for ripping Cruz and others on stage for supporting John Roberts. They are partially responsible for Obamcare.

He was mad at all the negative adds run against him and he looked it. What's he going to do when Hillary Slams him with negative adds....Not good:eusa_eh:
He surely didn't come across as presidential. This is the kind of attitude we could expect of him if given the highest power in the land. Jeb finally had a decent night and Kasich and Carson still need to light a fire in their belly and Rubio and Cruz did fine. Rubio had some good lines.

How will SC vote? I hope Trump showed his true colors to them but maybe many of them will take him as he is.

Just pointing out that Trump was absolutely Spot On for ripping Cruz and others on stage for supporting John Roberts. They are partially responsible for Obamcare.
And it mattered not their party affiliation...

And Democrats are responsible for Obama being in office, in the first place.

He surely didn't come across as presidential. This is the kind of attitude we could expect of him if given the highest power in the land. Jeb finally had a decent night and Kasich and Carson still need to light a fire in their belly and Rubio and Cruz did fine. Rubio had some good lines.

How will SC vote? I hope Trump showed his true colors to them but maybe many of them will take him as he is.
Aw...we need a POLITE President.
Yeah, that works out really well.

Yeah, the RINO's are Democrats too. They were all onboard getting Roberts in there. They're a big part of the problem.

With the new voting machines..I don't doubt that elections are more rigged than ever..

Forum List

Back