Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

St Trumpy has forever laid to rest the myth of businessman as president.
And that's another damn shame about his "presidency".

While I can't say that a given businessperson would make a good President, it's not helpful that we summarily dismiss them, either.

Another thing that Trump has poisoned.
We don't have a good history as a country when we've elected businessmen as President.

Almost all of them ended up being one term I might add. It's almost like we don't learn from our mistakes.
List the Presidents who were businessmen and don’t forget Jimmy Carter.
Why? Because you don't know or your Google is broken?
I know the intent of your post and you’re so stupid you forgot that a Democrat fucked up as much as any Republican.

I didn't mention party at all, dickbreath. I did mention that most of them were ONE TERM and that would include Carter, shit for brains.
I’m sure you were prepared to demonize a Democrat.

I wasn't demonizing anyone. I was simply pointing out that, as a country, we don't have good luck with businessmen presidents...CARTER INCLUDED.
I need you to explicitly list the businessmen so I can compare the massive failures of politicians to the massive failures of businessmen.
Pony up!

Do your own research, lazy.
You made the claim, and, as always, you can't substantiate it.

While I can't say that a given businessperson would make a good President, it's not helpful that we summarily dismiss them, either.

We don't have a good history as a country when we've elected businessmen as President.

Almost all of them ended up being one term I might add. It's almost like we don't learn from our mistakes.
I know the intent of your post and you’re so stupid you forgot that a Democrat fucked up as much as any Republican.

I didn't mention party at all, dickbreath. I did mention that most of them were ONE TERM and that would include Carter, shit for brains.

I wasn't demonizing anyone. I was simply pointing out that, as a country, we don't have good luck with businessmen presidents...CARTER INCLUDED.
I need you to explicitly list the businessmen so I can compare the massive failures of politicians to the massive failures of businessmen.
Pony up!

I made an observation, not a claim. You, obviously, have a different opinion about businessmen presidents. Rankings tell the tale;

According to a 2014 ranking by the American Political Science Association, a leading professional organization for the study of political science and the premier organization of experts on the American presidency, the best, most successful, post-19th century presidents, in order, were FDR, TR, Truman, Eisenhower, Clinton, Wilson, Reagan, LBJ, JFK, George H.W. Bush, Obama and Ford. Only one of these was a successful businessman (George H.W. Bush). A ranking by the Siena College Research Institute, which surveys historians, political scientists, and presidential scholars, reached very similar conclusions. Only one of the post-1901 presidents with a business background, Truman, is consistently rated as among the best presidents.

Isn't it clear, trump is only GREAT to the RWI's.
That's a small but very violent and vocal crowd.

You know, like if ever confronted by a bear in the wild, stand tall, make yourself SEEM bigger than you really are.
Exactly what that 'fake patriot cult of trump' is doing today.

You are going to lose to "The Bear."

List the presidents who went bankrupt 7 times List those who lied through their teeth as many times as your POS Trump

List the presidents who went bankrupt 7 times List those who lied through their teeth as many times as your POS Trump
It's obvious you don't own a business.

List 5 Laws passed with Trump's signature that had an adverse effect on your life.
I'm expecting an ad hominem where I can respond by putting your emotionally disturbed ass on Ignore.

Pony up!

I made an observation, not a claim. You, obviously, have a different opinion about businessmen presidents. Rankings tell the tale;

According to a 2014 ranking by the American Political Science Association, a leading professional organization for the study of political science and the premier organization of experts on the American presidency, the best, most successful, post-19th century presidents, in order, were FDR, TR, Truman, Eisenhower, Clinton, Wilson, Reagan, LBJ, JFK, George H.W. Bush, Obama and Ford. Only one of these was a successful businessman (George H.W. Bush). A ranking by the Siena College Research Institute, which surveys historians, political scientists, and presidential scholars, reached very similar conclusions. Only one of the post-1901 presidents with a business background, Truman, is consistently rated as among the best presidents.
You made a claim.
GW, for instance. I bet you love GW because he and Trump hate each other.

Pony up!

You made a claim.

It was an observation, an opinion. Mine is supported by data and evidence, yours is not. No, I don't love either of the Bushes or their failed presidencies. They are both miles ahead of Trump, but only because they are human and have empathy for other humans. Trump is a megalomaniac Narcissist who only cares about himself.

Pony up!

You made a claim.

It was an observation, an opinion. Mine is supported by data and evidence, yours is not. No, I don't love either of the Bushes or their failed presidencies. They are both miles ahead of Trump, but only because they are human and have empathy for other humans. Trump is a megalomaniac Narcissist who only cares about himself.
Mine is supported by data and evidence

Link (you can't because you're a liar)

List 5 Laws passed with Trump's signature that had an adverse effect on your life.
I'm expecting an ad hominem where I can respond by putting your emotionally disturbed ass on Ignore.
I was in my own business for over 40 years and NEVER went bankrupt much less 7 times And the pos trump had no affect on my life but he did with millions of others and 1000's of dead because of how he DIDN'T handle the virus He lied his way through for 4 years having saps like you supporting him Now put me on ignore I'm not here that often any more Just want you to know ,although through my time here I found you to be FOS but wouldn't ignore your posts You as well as the rest of repub scum here and in your senate are cowards

I was in my own business for over 40 years and NEVER went bankrupt much less 7 times And the pos trump had no affect on my life but he did with millions of others and 1000's of dead because of how he DIDN'T handle the virus He lied his way through for 4 years having saps like you supporting him Now put me on ignore I'm not here that often any more Just want you to know ,although through my time here I found you to be FOS but wouldn't ignore your posts You as well as the rest of repub scum here and in your senate are cowards
I got news for you, if you were heavily invested in hundreds of businesses across many industries there's no way you could have avoided many bankruptcies since the 70s.
I know people in my congregation for the past 40 years who have hands on interest in dozens of businesses across many industries and had to declare bankruptcy many times in order to remain multi-multi-millionaires.
You simply have a stick up your ass because of R.

All evidence to the contrary. President Trump just came off a term in which he accomplished:
  • Record low unemployment
  • Record highs in the market
  • Increased wages across the US
  • Lower taxes
  • Not a single war during his term
  • Four historic peace agreements
  • Made the US #1 in the world in oil production
Literally unprecedented prosperity, sweetheart. Please stop with your absurd propaganda already. You're not convincing anyone to stop believing the facts. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Wow sounds wonderful.

Nothing about being impeache twice. Nothing about total clusterfuck response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Nothing about deficits not seen since the WWII. Nothing about huge economic contraction, unemployment, bussinesses closing down. Nothing about the grotesque lies and the rise of alt-right violence and attack on the Capitol.

Nope. None of that ever happened. At the end of Trump's single term everyone is just sick of winning.

Tell me son, how many times did you get droppped on your head for you to get so crazy?

All evidence to the contrary. President Trump just came off a term in which he accomplished:
  • Record low unemployment
  • Record highs in the market
  • Increased wages across the US
  • Lower taxes
  • Not a single war during his term
  • Four historic peace agreements
  • Made the US #1 in the world in oil production
Literally unprecedented prosperity, sweetheart. Please stop with your absurd propaganda already. You're not convincing anyone to stop believing the facts. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Wow sounds wonderful.

Nothing about being impeache twice. Nothing about total clusterfuck response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Nothing about deficits not seen since the WWII. Nothing about huge economic contraction, unemployment, bussinesses closing down. Nothing about the grotesque lies and the rise of alt-right violence and attack on the Capitol.

Nope. None of that ever happened. At the end of Trump's single term everyone is just sick of winning.

Tell me son, how many times did you get droppped on your head for you to get so crazy?
Global Pandemic...Fail!
I know...you're retarded and COVID is only in the US.

Pony up!

You made a claim.

Wow are you special. The link is in this thread, moron.

Pony up!

You made a claim.

You said it wasn't and now it's here?
Where?
I'd like to see how the data is manipulated.

You can't be referring to TheHill opinion piece.

Pony up!

You made a claim.

That TheHill Opinion piece is dated 09/30/16.

I got news for you, if you were heavily invested in hundreds of businesses across many industries there's no way you could have avoided many bankruptcies since the 70s.
I know people in my congregation for the past 40 years who have hands on interest in dozens of businesses across many industries and had to declare bankruptcy many times in order to remain multi-multi-millionaires.
You simply have a stick up your ass because of R.

Worst approval rating of any President in modern history.
So he produces records the US has never seen before (good records like record low unemployment and record market highs) and all you can do is cry "approval ratings"?

Sweetie, "approval ratings" are just opinions. So all you've proven is that the left is ignorant. They have uninformed opinions or they root for the United States to fail.

Thank you!!

And Indy those 100's of businesses of Trump, you think he was hands on?? The moron who couldn't read presidential briefings or security briefings???

Forum List

Back