Donald Trump most aptly described by Louis CK

for a comedian he is an absolute failure

Filmography and awards of Louis C.K. - Wikipedia

He's one of the most successful comedians alive. If you don't like what he said just say you don't like what he said, but it's just plain retarded to question his extremely successful career.
Oh, big deal, he got jerked off by a bunch of other liberals in the same business. It means nothing outside of that circle.

Trump's dad had to give him a small loan of $1 million. Louis released a self-produced album that sold $4.5 million in digital downloads in 2 days. I'd say he's doing something right.
Fine, liberals like him. That doesn't mean everyone does.

Just come out and say that he's an extremely successful comedian. You don't have to agree with his politics, but don't make yourself out to be a partisan fool by denying his success.
I don't deny his success, I'm just pointing out that he is only funny to people who share his political views. The rest of us don't see the humor in some stuff shirt calling somebody names like a 14 year old. To rational people, there has to be an element of truth for something to be funny. What he is saying is only true to people like you who are motivated by hate. A true comedian doesn't have to appeal to hate to make people laugh. If he's successful, it's not because of his comedic talent.

Filmography and awards of Louis C.K. - Wikipedia

He's one of the most successful comedians alive. If you don't like what he said just say you don't like what he said, but it's just plain retarded to question his extremely successful career.
Oh, big deal, he got jerked off by a bunch of other liberals in the same business. It means nothing outside of that circle.

Trump's dad had to give him a small loan of $1 million. Louis released a self-produced album that sold $4.5 million in digital downloads in 2 days. I'd say he's doing something right.

Just come out and say that he's an extremely successful comedian. You don't have to agree with his politics, but don't make yourself out to be a partisan fool by denying his success.
I don't deny his success, I'm just pointing out that he is only funny to people who share his political views. The rest of us don't see the humor in some stuff shirt calling somebody names like a 14 year old. To rational people, there has to be an element of truth for something to be funny. What he is saying is only true to people like you who are motivated by hate. A true comedian doesn't have to appeal to hate to make people laugh. If he's successful, it's not because of his comedic talent.

He never talks politics in his comedy. Never.

Sure, no politics in the OP clip. No hate either, huh?

That was an interview. Not a stand up bit.

That was an interview. Not a stand up bit.
What's your point, you got a hard on for him or something? You think he's funny, others don't. You're not going to convince anyone who doesn't think he's funny that he is.

Forum List

Back