Donald Trump promises Syrian safe zones

False dichotomy. You have no evidence whatsoever that's what would happen. That's the same bullshit line we were fed by the Bush administration to justify his warmongering. We have to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here claptrap.
But we do have many examples of fucking muslims doing just that to Americans here already....You need to get out from under your rock more often!

Not very many and certainly not anymore than non-Muslims doing that kind of shit. In fact, Muslims in this country are pretty fucking anemic.
How many died from muslim scum in Fla., Cal., and Texas....We have one white asshole kill 9 in Carolina...name me more white boys killing large groups of citizens....I can wait!

The Columbine killers
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Jared Loughner
Elliot Rodger
Charles Manson

Just to name a few right off the top of my head

U.S.: mass shootings by race 1982-2016 | Statista

Dylan Roof
I already mentioned him, try to keep up!

False dichotomy. You have no evidence whatsoever that's what would happen. That's the same bullshit line we were fed by the Bush administration to justify his warmongering. We have to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here claptrap.
But we do have many examples of fucking muslims doing just that to Americans here already....You need to get out from under your rock more often!

Not very many and certainly not anymore than non-Muslims doing that kind of shit. In fact, Muslims in this country are pretty fucking anemic.
How many died from muslim scum in Fla., Cal., and Texas....We have one white asshole kill 9 in Carolina...name me more white boys killing large groups of citizens....I can wait!

The Columbine killers
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Jared Loughner
Elliot Rodger
Charles Manson

And what prrcentage if the oopulation is whait (over50%) and what % of the population is muslim(perhaps somewhere aroind 1%).....want to try again?
..But try to keep it relevant within say 2014 to date, when all this muslim shit came into the country!
Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

The Columbine killers
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Jared Loughner
Elliot Rodger
Charles Manson

And what prrcentage if the oopulation is whait (over50%) and what % of the population is muslim(perhaps somewhere aroind 1%).....want to try again?
..But try to keep it relevant within say 2014 to date, when all this muslim shit came into the country!

Bullshit!
..You simply were outmatched by the truth!

The Columbine killers
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Jared Loughner
Elliot Rodger
Charles Manson

Bullshit!

movinggoalpost.gif

What we should do is this. Partner with Russia to set up safe zones for civilians. Syrian government forces with air support from Russia pacify Syria and scrape out terrorists. Without isis getting US support it should not take long to restore peace and some safety.

No US fighters necessary.

The Columbine killers
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Jared Loughner
Elliot Rodger
Charles Manson

Bullshit!

movinggoalpost.gif

Is that a Y did I start this shit, or Y didn't I just not post when I know I will get my ass kicked...again?

The Columbine killers
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Jared Loughner
Elliot Rodger
Charles Manson

Bullshit!

movinggoalpost.gif

Is that a Y did I start this shit, or Y didn't I just not post when I know I will get my ass kicked...again?

Well...you did get your ass kicked....is it wide enough for another boot?

Safe zones in Syria won't work because Putin and Assad are employing a scorched earth policy with civilians. They've aimed for schools, hospitals, civilian targets. They keep missing ISIS. Imagine that!

The Columbine killers
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Jared Loughner
Elliot Rodger
Charles Manson

And what percentage of the population is white (over50%) and what % of the population is muslim(perhaps somewhere around 1%).....want to try again?

Still not even remotely close and I wasn't aware there were no Muslims until 2014. You learn something new every day.

Bullshit!

movinggoalpost.gif

Safe zones in Syria won't work because Putin and Assad are employing a scorched earth policy with civilians. They've aimed for schools, hospitals, civilian targets. They keep missing ISIS. Imagine that!
I can't hear you with those Boots up you ass!

Of course it will work with a real president doing the deal with Putin...but you lefty morons, are so butt hurt, you can't think!

Bullshit!

movinggoalpost.gif

Thing is, they're not fighting ISIS, of late. They're bombing the rebel fighters trying to overthrow Assad. After they massacre all of they them and their families, then they maybe, might, possibly go after ISIS. No guarantees though.

Last edited:
We are going to dictate how some other country spends their money? Yeah that's going to work... are we going to set up no-fly zones to do this too? Oh, how are we going to force other countries to do this and pay for it? With our military?
Work with European countries to cut off their escape routes that way and they have no choice but to go towards other Arab countries.

The Columbine killers
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Jared Loughner
Elliot Rodger
Charles Manson

And what percentage of the population is white (over50%) and what % of the population is muslim(perhaps somewhere around 1%).....want to try again?

Still not even remotely close and I wasn't aware there were no Muslims until 2014. You learn something new every day.

Well genius, lets throw 9/11 into the mix... Can you TRUMP that muslim attack by a bunch of whites?

The Columbine killers
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Jared Loughner
Elliot Rodger
Charles Manson

Well genius, lets throw 9/11 into the mix... Can you TRUMP that muslim attack by a bunch of whites?

Game, set, match.

You'd rather have them here killing us...you fucking idiot!!!

The Columbine killers
Adam Lanza
James Holmes
Jared Loughner
Elliot Rodger
Charles Manson

1 columbine shooter was jewish
Loughner was jewish

Anywho all of those other than Manson maybe were mentally ill and US citizens. Holmes was/is a patsy for a false flag attack.

Bullshit!

movinggoalpost.gif

Isis hides in schools hospitals and civilian targets. This is how muslims fight. They hide behind human shields.

Once we stop arming the terrorists then the Syrian government and Russia can wipe them out. Russia has sent in dozens of buses to evacuate civilians but obama, chasing his legacy, keeps arming terrorists.

Bullshit!

movinggoalpost.gif

Isis hides in schools hospitals and civilian targets. This is how muslims fight. They hide behind human shields.

Once we stop arming the terrorists then the Syrian government and Russia can wipe them out. Russia has sent in dozens of buses to evacuate civilians but obama, chasing his legacy, keeps arming terrorists.

Making excuses for Russian's targeting schools and hospitals...in non ISIS areas?

Reports: Russia Bombs U.S. Aid Offices, Schools, Hospitals in Syria

Bullshit!

movinggoalpost.gif

Making excuses for Russian's targeting schools and hospitals...in non ISIS areas?

You realize that won't matter to certain posters on this board? They don't care about the death of non-white Muslims. In fact they support Putin for it.

Bullshit!

movinggoalpost.gif

I believe it's called collateral damage...when the scum terrorists hide within the population and you kill all that is there...sorry, only way to eradicate the vermin!

I believe it's called collateral damage...when the scum terrorists hide within the population and you kill all that is there...sorry, only way to eradicate the vermin!

Except...they weren't hiding in schools and hospitals. Nice excuse making btw.

Forum List

Back