Donald Trump repeats that Obama spied on his campaign

Well according to the evidence, he did.

There is no evidence that Obama spied, none!!

Well, not personally. He had it done by the fbi, based on false claims for the warrant.

LOL Of course he never personally got involved and of course Peneass would never believe her hero would do anything like that. Guess she's not much on research.

We may need to define "involved".

Recently released documents show that when the FBI learned that Russia was trying to infiltrate Hillary's campaign, she was immediately alerted, not surveilled.
I hadn’t seen that. Can you provide a link?

The Obama administration illegally spied on everyone. Should that not be enough?

NSA's phone spying program ruled illegal by appeals court

That's bad.

Worse to use the intelligence agencies and Law enforcement, up to and including The Secret FISA court to try to manipulate and determine a Presidential election outcome, even after the outcome is decided, yes?
A whole other level of bad yes?
How do you manipulate or determine the outcome of an election after it’s decided?

You can’t. It’s total nonsense.

Donald Trump repeats false claim that Obama spied on his campaign

• Multiple independent investigations, including a bipartisan Senate report, determined that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to benefit Trump.
  • A Justice Department review found the FBI had sufficient evidence to investigate Russian contacts with four Trump campaign associates.
  • No investigation found any Obama White House influence over the FBI’s work.
  • Multiple reports confirm that Obama did not initiate or attempt to influence the FBI’s work.
See the sources for this fact-check
----------------------------------

The Potus repeats false claims.

His way of mind control, that works for him.... :(

The Obama administration illegally spied on everyone. Should that not be enough?

That's bad.

Worse to use the intelligence agencies and Law enforcement, up to and including The Secret FISA court to try to manipulate and determine a Presidential election outcome, even after the outcome is decided, yes?
How do you manipulate or determine the outcome of an election after it’s decided?

You are so far in over your head, Coley-troll

Recently released documents show that when the FBI learned that Russia was trying to infiltrate Hillary's campaign, she was immediately alerted, not surveilled.

I laugh

Comey stated it

Longggggg time ago.

Was that the real Comey or the one that exist in your imagination?

I swear. The number of right wing nutters on here who falsely claim Comey said this or that is through the roof and none of these lazy bastards ever actually prove what they say.

That's bad.

You are so far in over your head, Coley-troll

Just pointing out you’re statement is complete nonsense. Carry on.

I laugh

Comey stated it

Longggggg time ago.

I swear. The number of right wing nutters on here who falsely claim Comey said this or that is through the roof and none of these lazy bastards ever actually prove what they say.
Good Lord! How deplorable of them!

I laugh

Comey stated it

Longggggg time ago.

FBI warned Clinton campaign last spring of cyberattack

This is -

Michael Isikoff
Chief Investigative Correspondent
July 28, 2016

Comey later confirmed the story.

This reminds me of the OJ jury.
No amout of evidence could open their eyes.
ObamaGatejasasdskjdakdskhasjdh.jpg

obamagatedthukiiggr.jpg

I laugh

Comey stated it

Longggggg time ago.

FBI warned Clinton campaign last spring of cyberattack

This is -

Michael Isikoff
Chief Investigative Correspondent
July 28, 2016

Comey later confirmed the story.
That’s not what the other poster was referring to. He said that when “the exact same thing” happened to Trump’s campaign, they were notified. A cyberattack is not the same as Russians offering unsolicited assistance to their campaign. In fact, they are quite different. Defensive briefings are performed for people who are assuredly not cooperating with the aggressor. Obviously the Clinton campaign was not cooperating with the people hacking their network. They weren’t as sure about the Trump campaign.

Thanks for trying.

Forum List

Back