Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

You lefties don't get to just assume something is not real because you don't like it.

Have you ever heard of the ROtherham rape ring?

The brits would be far better of with the bnp in charge than the vile assholes they have now.

OK...you got an opinion...cool.

You got to watch your assumptions though..not everyone who disagrees with you is a Lefty....just sayin'.

Have you ever heard of the ROtherham Rape ring?

Over a thousand white girls raped because of political correctness.

And muslims of course.

The brits should be lynching their leaders at this point in time, for the atrocities they have inflicted on their people.

So..you agree with Trump retweeting those vids..even though it is pretty clear that they are fake..or at least two of them are..and the White House has acknowledged as much.

White House defends Trump's Muslim tweets

"The White House on Wednesday defended President Trump’s widely condemned retweets of videos purporting to show violence committed by Muslims.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that whether the inflammatory videos are real or not, “the threat is real.”

"I'm not talking about the nature of the video,” she told reporters at the White House. “I think you're focusing on the wrong thing. The threat is real and that is what the president is talking about.""

SOunds like some reporters claimed the videos were fake and Sanders replied in that context.

That is not an admission that the reporter was right.

Have you ever heard of the ROtherham rape ring, with over a thousand white girls raped because of political correctness?

You keep asking us if we ever heard of this rape ring, yet you have yet to post a link showing us what it is. Care to do that?

Glad to. Though I am amazed that you need it.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

There has been a lot of efforts to hide the truth, but police and local government were afraid to address the rape ring, because all the rapists were immigrant muslims.

Early on one social worker worked up some courage and filed a report about the rape ring, consisting of muslims.

She was sent to sensitivity training, and nothing was done.

Years passed after that, with white girls being raped and tortured and enslaved while the police and government officials were afraid to address the problem for fear of being called racist.

The truth about the muzz should never be revealed. It hurts their feelings.
The truth about the Christians should never be revealed. It hurts their feelings.

Klan_Red_Riders_Jesus_Saves_photo_small.jpg

That's a DNC gathering from back in the day....good find.
It's a right wing Christian terrorist gathering.

Your political ancestors.

You're welcome.

Not sure if my ancestors were members of the KKK but many of my ancestors did save blacks from dying in Africa by putting them to work here in the states. How thoughtful of them huh? What awesome people they were to save people on the other side of the globe from near certain death by disease, starvation, murder...etc.
Does that scare the fuck out of or what? Are you rolling up in the fetal position? Need a straight jacket?

Donald Trump retweets far-right videos

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Has the man gone crazy? Or..is he just showing his true colors?

Both.

He's kkk, nazi, fascist. We all know that.

And he's a liar. We know that too.

And I don't think we can pretend he not mentally ill.

Just look at this bigoted, misleading, and inflammatory picture!

Don't worry too much

White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners

Show me a white American who slaughtered 3000 fellow Americans all at once, you blithering idiot.
How does that work out with a per capita average? Lets see, how many white men and how many Muslims live in this country?

Uhh...for the record..one can be White..and be Muslim. To the tune of millions of people.
No shit? Do you understand what per capita means?

Trump will do ANYTHING that his sick and racist half brain dictates to REDIRECT attention to the Mueller storm that's about to hit his sorry fat ass........(and his moronic base "loves" it.)

That mueller storm you talk about is nothing

more than a Fart in the wind...

Your liberal media is making a fool of you...

Get a clue, President Donald J. Trump

has skunked your liberal ass and he ain't

going away...Deal with it

You lefties don't get to just assume something is not real because you don't like it.

The brits would be far better of with the bnp in charge than the vile assholes they have now.

You got to watch your assumptions though..not everyone who disagrees with you is a Lefty....just sayin'.

And muslims of course.

The brits should be lynching their leaders at this point in time, for the atrocities they have inflicted on their people.

So..you agree with Trump retweeting those vids..even though it is pretty clear that they are fake..or at least two of them are..and the White House has acknowledged as much.

"The White House on Wednesday defended President Trump’s widely condemned retweets of videos purporting to show violence committed by Muslims.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that whether the inflammatory videos are real or not, “the threat is real.”

"I'm not talking about the nature of the video,” she told reporters at the White House. “I think you're focusing on the wrong thing. The threat is real and that is what the president is talking about.""

SOunds like some reporters claimed the videos were fake and Sanders replied in that context.

Have you ever heard of the ROtherham rape ring, with over a thousand white girls raped because of political correctness?

Yes..and I just refreshed my memory..so?

What does this have to do with Trump's retweets..and the world-wide condemnation of same?

I can cherry pick atrocities of any color..and religion..any nation--how does than make the President's actions right?

I'm sure that most of the alt/right would like to manage a few atrocities of their own..if they could just get away with them.

The ring was allowed to operate because the local cops and government were afraid to mention that fact that the ring was operated by "british pakistani" men.

THe same mechanism that leads you to attack the president for even discussing the problem, led to the rape of a thousands girls, in this one known example.

ANy anti-immigration group in England, is not the bad guy. THe guys in charge who did this to those girls and that nation, are the bad guys.

The President isn't the bad guy here. Those attacking him are.

And muslims of course.

Not really what happened..the way you are presenting it:

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

IN what way is it not how I am presenting it?

The truth about the Christians should never be revealed. It hurts their feelings.

You're welcome.

Not sure if my ancestors were members of the KKK but many of my ancestors did save blacks from dying in Africa by putting them to work here in the states. How thoughtful of them huh? What awesome people they were to save people on the other side of the globe from near certain death by disease, starvation, murder...etc.
Does that scare the fuck out of or what? Are you rolling up in the fetal position? Need a straight jacket?

You have no idea of reality.

And you're stupid.

There was nothing good about being kidnapped, taken far from home, having your language, culture, religion beaten and raped out of you.

The idea that enslaving human beings saved them from the very thing they faced BECAUSE they were kidnapped - smh

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Both.

Of course he did. Why wouldn't' he? He is out to legitimize every far right wing group, Nazis, KKK, etc.

It's your side that acts like Nazis'

Both.

i-call-godwins-law-you-immediately-lose-your-argument.jpg

And muslims of course.

Yes..and I just refreshed my memory..so?

What does this have to do with Trump's retweets..and the world-wide condemnation of same?

I can cherry pick atrocities of any color..and religion..any nation--how does than make the President's actions right?

I'm sure that most of the alt/right would like to manage a few atrocities of their own..if they could just get away with them.

The ring was allowed to operate because the local cops and government were afraid to mention that fact that the ring was operated by "british pakistani" men.

THe same mechanism that leads you to attack the president for even discussing the problem, led to the rape of a thousands girls, in this one known example.

ANy anti-immigration group in England, is not the bad guy. THe guys in charge who did this to those girls and that nation, are the bad guys.

The President isn't the bad guy here. Those attacking him are.

Yes, trump IS the bad guy.

If he were president, he would not work so hard to harm so many people of all colors and religions.

It’s “far right” to post videos of Muslims destroying churches?

The retweets were from a known far-right British group..but you knew that, right?

By retweeting them. Trump gives the appearance of agreeing with the groups aims and methods..some see it as emboldening those pond scum in this country that adhere to extreme Alt/right views...others see it as fear-mongering..still others see it as simply inappropriate for the President of the US to throw gas on these fires.

Of course, his base, especially those who are anti-Muslim--will eat this up like custard.

Me? I cheer every time Trump posts stuff like this...he reveals who and what he is...and two thirds of the country...are watching in disgust.

The 34%? Well..enjoy the moment...a reckoning is coming.

Hey Butt Hurt...
Where were you at on the obama's
going to a Racist Church for 20 years?

The retweets were from a known far-right British group..but you knew that, right?

By retweeting them. Trump gives the appearance of agreeing with the groups aims and methods..some see it as emboldening those pond scum in this country that adhere to extreme Alt/right views...others see it as fear-mongering..still others see it as simply inappropriate for the President of the US to throw gas on these fires.

Of course, his base, especially those who are anti-Muslim--will eat this up like custard.

Me? I cheer every time Trump posts stuff like this...he reveals who and what he is...and two thirds of the country...are watching in disgust.

Hey Butt Hurt...

I thought you guys said Obama was a Muslim. Why would he attend a church?

Hey Butt Hurt...

The same reason that “Muslims” like Farrakhan attend black churches.

Black supremacist get togethers.....

You're welcome.

You have no idea of reality.

And you're stupid.

There was nothing good about being kidnapped, taken far from home, having your language, culture, religion beaten and raped out of you.

The idea that enslaving human beings saved them from the very thing they faced BECAUSE they were kidnapped - smh

Aww...you've never heard the real story have you?
Well...I'll make it fun and spell it out using hypothetical trivia.
You're stranded on a deserted island with certain death looming over you...you watch death, misery and despair happen right before your eyes each and every day....a ship pulls up and you're offered a simple trade...your labor for three hots a cot and a chance at survival.
"Kidnapped"...haha yeah right.....Do you turn down the offer? How many hopped aboard smiling ear to ear? Do we have these numbers?
Shit I'll bet I could come home with ship loads today from Africa if I went armed with that offer...no?
Sometimes you just gotta think in order to connect the dots...Think plausibility.

Hey Butt Hurt...

Do you deny he went to a Racist Church?
obama was a liar and a muslim......

True colors. He has always been anti Muslim. He makes up bigoted stories, bans them from entering the country, and generally equates the entire religion to a small percentage of extremists/ terrorists.
He loves conspiracy theories, doesn’t vet his sources, and is very susceptible to anything that encourages his extreme xenophobia.

True colors. He has always been anti Muslim. He makes up bigoted stories, bans them from entering the country, and generally equates the entire religion to a small percentage of extremists/ terrorists.
He loves conspiracy theories, doesn’t vet his sources, and is very susceptible to anything that encourages his extreme xenophobia.
He is far more inquisitive than an idiot like you.

The majority of Muslims are extreme if you apply the same standards to Muslims that are applied to Christians.

Forum List

Back