Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

Ptbw laughs because him and trump are two peas in a pod.
I laugh because you are a dumbass who genuinely doesn't have a clue.

Trump can’t reveal what he believes on most issues because the vast majority of the country and the western world is every bit as reactionary as a 2 year old when it comes to religion and race.

The truth about the Christians should never be revealed. It hurts their feelings.

Klan_Red_Riders_Jesus_Saves_photo_small.jpg

That's a DNC gathering from back in the day....good find.
It's a right wing Christian terrorist gathering.

Your political ancestors.

You're welcome.

Not sure if my ancestors were members of the KKK but many of my ancestors did save blacks from dying in Africa by putting them to work here in the states. How thoughtful of them huh? What awesome people they were to save people on the other side of the globe from near certain death by disease, starvation, murder...etc.
Does that scare the fuck out of or what? Are you rolling up in the fetal position? Need a straight jacket?

You have no idea of reality.

And you're stupid.

There was nothing good about being kidnapped, taken far from home, having your language, culture, religion beaten and raped out of you.

The idea that enslaving human beings saved them from the very thing they faced BECAUSE they were kidnapped - smh

Aww...you've never heard the real story have you?
Well...I'll make it fun and spell it out using hypothetical trivia.
You're stranded on a deserted island with certain death looming over you...you watch death, misery and despair happen right before your eyes each and every day....a ship pulls up and you're offered a simple trade...your labor for three hots a cot and a chance at survival.
"Kidnapped"...haha yeah right.....Do you turn down the offer? How many hopped aboard smiling ear to ear? Do we have these numbers?
Shit I'll bet I could come home with ship loads today from Africa if I went armed with that offer...no?
Sometimes you just gotta think in order to connect the dots...Think plausibility.

There is only one problem with your little narrative. The slaves weren't "stranded on a deserted island with certain death looming over them". They were kidnapped from the continent of Africa.

You don't know the difference between a deserted island and a continent, do you?

That's okay, there are a lot of conservatives who can't tell the difference between the movie Pocahontas and when Pocahontas is being used as a racial slur.

Donald Trump retweets far-right videos

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Has the man gone crazy? Or..is he just showing his true colors?
True colors. He has always been anti Muslim. He makes up bigoted stories, bans them from entering the country, and generally equates the entire religion to a small percentage of extremists/ terrorists.
He loves conspiracy theories, doesn’t vet his sources, and is very susceptible to anything that encourages his extreme xenophobia.
He is far more inquisitive than an idiot like you.

The majority of Muslims are extreme if you apply the same standards to Muslims that are applied to Christians.
See two peas in a pod. Nothing but fear mongers spewing bullshit.

And trumps very inquisitive. It stems from his idiocy. He comes up with great questions like: what’s nato? Where’s Puerto Rico? If we have nukes why don’t we use them?

Ptbw laughs because him and trump are two peas in a pod.
I laugh because you are a dumbass who genuinely doesn't have a clue.

Trump can’t reveal what he believes on most issues because the vast majority of the country and the western world is every bit as reactionary as a 2 year old when it comes to religion and race.
Every thought that crosses trumps mind, is spoken out loud. That’s one of his main problems. (Besides being a narcissistic psychopath)

Donald Trump retweets far-right videos

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Has the man gone crazy? Or..is he just showing his true colors?
True colors. He has always been anti Muslim. He makes up bigoted stories, bans them from entering the country, and generally equates the entire religion to a small percentage of extremists/ terrorists.
He loves conspiracy theories, doesn’t vet his sources, and is very susceptible to anything that encourages his extreme xenophobia.
He is far more inquisitive than an idiot like you.

The majority of Muslims are extreme if you apply the same standards to Muslims that are applied to Christians.
See two peas in a pod. Nothing but fear mongers spewing bullshit.

And trumps very inquisitive. It stems from his idiocy. He comes up with great questions like: what’s nato? Where’s Puerto Rico? If we have nukes why don’t we use them?
If I am spewing bullshit about Muslims being mostly extreme, then you are admitting that there are no extreme Christians.

If you were to have the average Muslim and the most extreme Christian both write out their beliefs on a wide range of issues, you would not be able to properly apply the Muslim’s or the Christian’s beliefs to the believer from just what is written.

Glad he is awakened by the dangers Muslims can present to White people, especially ones that are handicapped. Nevertheless, American icon David Duke praised our glorious leader for retreating the video.

From David Duke, Patriotic American Icon!

David Duke
David Duke
@DrDavidDuke
Trump retweets video of crippled white kid in Europe being beaten by migrants, and white people being thrown off a roof and then beaten to death, He's condemned for showing us what the fake news media WON'T. Thank God for Trump! That's why we love him!
8:33 AM · Nov 29, 2017

The retweet
Twitter

David Duke is a racist as are you. How many crimes were committed by Europeans. The Oklahoma City bombing was heinous and done by whites. This is inflammatory racism and nothing more. The people behind this are fascists who send Christian patrols to mosques to attempt to intimidate Muslims.

Even Alex Jones' organization is admonishing Trump for using this source. That is pretty bad. Little wonder that Americans think Trump is a racist.
Muslims don't belong in my peoples country! The brilliant founders didn't create this country for them in mind, nor Wetbacks.

White trash like you does not belong in this country. The founders created this country as a haven for people to seek freedom. They did not make it for just 1 group of people. Why racists like you are tolerated is beyond me.

You're welcome.

Not sure if my ancestors were members of the KKK but many of my ancestors did save blacks from dying in Africa by putting them to work here in the states. How thoughtful of them huh? What awesome people they were to save people on the other side of the globe from near certain death by disease, starvation, murder...etc.
Does that scare the fuck out of or what? Are you rolling up in the fetal position? Need a straight jacket?

You have no idea of reality.

And you're stupid.

There was nothing good about being kidnapped, taken far from home, having your language, culture, religion beaten and raped out of you.

The idea that enslaving human beings saved them from the very thing they faced BECAUSE they were kidnapped - smh

Aww...you've never heard the real story have you?
Well...I'll make it fun and spell it out using hypothetical trivia.
You're stranded on a deserted island with certain death looming over you...you watch death, misery and despair happen right before your eyes each and every day....a ship pulls up and you're offered a simple trade...your labor for three hots a cot and a chance at survival.
"Kidnapped"...haha yeah right.....Do you turn down the offer? How many hopped aboard smiling ear to ear? Do we have these numbers?
Shit I'll bet I could come home with ship loads today from Africa if I went armed with that offer...no?
Sometimes you just gotta think in order to connect the dots...Think plausibility.

There is only one problem with your little narrative. The slaves weren't "stranded on a deserted island with certain death looming over them". They were kidnapped from the continent of Africa.

You don't know the difference between a deserted island and a continent, do you?

That's okay, there are a lot of conservatives who can't tell the difference between the movie Pocahontas and when Pocahontas is being used as a racial slur.

Oh you want to to play semantics do you?
Apparently you missed the part where I said "hypothetical".
Let's get to the meat on the bone rather than play kid games.
So you're sure no African was elated with the idea of coming to America with a chance to survive?
You wouldn't dare allow my account of what really happened to seem plausible...that's some scary shit for fools to swallow.
Imagine if you had to pull that head from your ass because you allowed yourself to be reasonable and think logically...that would suck huh?

The truth about the muzz should never be revealed. It hurts their feelings.
The truth about the Christians should never be revealed. It hurts their feelings.

Klan_Red_Riders_Jesus_Saves_photo_small.jpg

You're welcome.

Nope, their democrats....

You are still the real kkk...

Glad he is awakened by the dangers Muslims can present to White people, especially ones that are handicapped. Nevertheless, American icon David Duke praised our glorious leader for retreating the video.

David Duke
David Duke
@DrDavidDuke
Trump retweets video of crippled white kid in Europe being beaten by migrants, and white people being thrown off a roof and then beaten to death, He's condemned for showing us what the fake news media WON'T. Thank God for Trump! That's why we love him!

The retweet
Twitter

Fake news! This has been proven to be another Trump LIE!!!!!

A Brief History Of Trump Stoking Islamophobia

With a series of casual retweets, the president has once again spread anti-Muslim sentiment.

David Duke
David Duke
@DrDavidDuke

The retweet
Twitter

David Duke is a racist as are you. How many crimes were committed by Europeans. The Oklahoma City bombing was heinous and done by whites. This is inflammatory racism and nothing more. The people behind this are fascists who send Christian patrols to mosques to attempt to intimidate Muslims.

Even Alex Jones' organization is admonishing Trump for using this source. That is pretty bad. Little wonder that Americans think Trump is a racist.
Muslims don't belong in my peoples country! The brilliant founders didn't create this country for them in mind, nor Wetbacks.

White trash like you does not belong in this country. The founders created this country as a haven for people to seek freedom. They did not make it for just 1 group of people. Why racists like you are tolerated is beyond me.
The founding fathers were far more racist than David Duke ever has been.

The problem is that none of you idiots actually know anything about the founding of this country.

David Duke
David Duke
@DrDavidDuke

The retweet
Twitter

Yes they did...Notice how there is reference to whom may live here...

David Duke
David Duke
@DrDavidDuke

The retweet
Twitter

You remain the very best example of a Trump supporter.
Back up pair of knee pads?

David Duke
David Duke
@DrDavidDuke

The retweet
Twitter

White people of good character....

The Founders were extreme white nationalists.

TV presenter and journalist Piers Morgan, who has called himself a "friend" of the president, tweeted: "What the hell are you doing?"
"Please STOP this madness & undo your retweets," he said.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations, a US-based civil rights group, said: "These are actions one would expect to see on virulent anti-Muslim hate sites, not on the Twitter feed of the president of the United States."
"Trump's posts amount to incitement to violence against American Muslims," they added.
The head of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), an anti-bigotry group, said the president's retweets would "embolden bigots in the US and abroad".
Hard to believe we entrusted this man to lead our country

David Duke
David Duke
@DrDavidDuke

The retweet
Twitter

White people of good character....

The Founders were extreme white nationalists.
The only mention of reduced status of citizens was the 3/5ths law...

Forum List

Back