Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

Donald Trump retweets far-right videos

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Has the man gone crazy? Or..is he just showing his true colors?

So, I take it the videos are accurate as far as you know.

What's the complaint other than you don't like people talking about Muslim immigration?

Well..that's a different twist, I gotta say. Late news has it that two the the three videos are debunked...and for me, the issue is not immigration..but the President of the US retweeting from a far right group ....that the vids may well be false..just shows Trump was trolled.

Sorry, "far right" has no meaning.

Pretty fucking stupid article to not include that information if it was available.

I call fake news.

Information is available and has been posted..I call sloppy research.

You lefties don't get to just assume something is not real because you don't like it.

Have you ever heard of the ROtherham rape ring?

The brits would be far better of with the bnp in charge than the vile assholes they have now.

OK...you got an opinion...cool.

You got to watch your assumptions though..not everyone who disagrees with you is a Lefty....just sayin'.

So, I take it the videos are accurate as far as you know.

What's the complaint other than you don't like people talking about Muslim immigration?

Well..that's a different twist, I gotta say. Late news has it that two the the three videos are debunked...and for me, the issue is not immigration..but the President of the US retweeting from a far right group ....that the vids may well be false..just shows Trump was trolled.

Pretty fucking stupid article to not include that information if it was available.

I call fake news.

You lefties don't get to just assume something is not real because you don't like it.

The brits would be far better of with the bnp in charge than the vile assholes they have now.

You got to watch your assumptions though..not everyone who disagrees with you is a Lefty....just sayin'.

Have you ever heard of the ROtherham Rape ring?

Over a thousand white girls raped because of political correctness.

And muslims of course.

The brits should be lynching their leaders at this point in time, for the atrocities they have inflicted on their people.

It’s “far right” to post videos of Muslims destroying churches?

The retweets were from a known far-right British group..but you knew that, right?

By retweeting them. Trump gives the appearance of agreeing with the groups aims and methods..some see it as emboldening those pond scum in this country that adhere to extreme Alt/right views...others see it as fear-mongering..still others see it as simply inappropriate for the President of the US to throw gas on these fires.

Of course, his base, especially those who are anti-Muslim--will eat this up like custard.

Me? I cheer every time Trump posts stuff like this...he reveals who and what he is...and two thirds of the country...are watching in disgust.

The 34%? Well..enjoy the moment...a reckoning is coming.
If we really are 34% of the country(and then some throughout the West),it will be YOUR reckoning soon.

The civil rights movement initially didn’t even have 34% of the country supporting them.

Yeah..you and Martin..hand in hand...LoL!

The difference..is that the Civil Rights movement was on the right side of history....and the alt/right..is not.
I most certainly am on the right side of history.

The only difference is that people like myself have to fight the system AND demographics to gain ground in the public sphere.

Pieces of shit like you are the ones who support demons like the professor who said that European DNA is inherently wrong, or the professor who said that the white nuclear family and white child birth is evil.

YOU are on the wrong side of history.

The truth about the muzz should never be revealed. It hurts their feelings.
The truth about the Christians should never be revealed. It hurts their feelings.

Klan_Red_Riders_Jesus_Saves_photo_small.jpg

That's a DNC gathering from back in the day....good find.
It's a right wing Christian terrorist gathering.

Your political ancestors.

You're welcome.

The truth about the Christians should never be revealed. It hurts their feelings.

The democrats were still the party of the immigrant and more government back then. I'm not sure you can call them right wing.

You're welcome.
“Right wing” as in “white people”.

Would you ever dare to call black supremacist Christians “right wing”?

I call fake news.

And muslims of course.

The brits should be lynching their leaders at this point in time, for the atrocities they have inflicted on their people.

So..you agree with Trump retweeting those vids..even though it is pretty clear that they are fake..or at least one of them are..and the White House has acknowledged as much.

White House defends Trump's Muslim tweets

"The White House on Wednesday defended President Trump’s widely condemned retweets of videos purporting to show violence committed by Muslims.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that whether the inflammatory videos are real or not, “the threat is real.”

"I'm not talking about the nature of the video,” she told reporters at the White House. “I think you're focusing on the wrong thing. The threat is real and that is what the president is talking about.""

You're welcome.

Yes..if they share all the values..or lack of them..that the alt/right has. skin color has nothing to do with ideology.

Trump Shares Inflammatory Anti-Muslim Videos, and Britain’s Leader Condemns Them

"At least one of the videos, however, did not show a “Muslim migrant,” as it claimed, but a teenage boy who was born in the Netherlands, according to Dutch authorities. The other two showed incidents in Syria and Egypt in 2013 without any explanation of the context of the political unrest then taking place in those countries.

No modern American president has promoted inflammatory content of this sort from an extremist organization. Mr. Trump’s two most recent predecessors, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, both made a point of avoiding public messages that were likely to be seen as anti-Muslim and could exacerbate racial and religious animosities, arguing that the war against terrorism was not a war against Islam."

I call fake news.

And muslims of course.

So..you agree with Trump retweeting those vids..even though it is pretty clear that they are fake..or at least two of them are..and the White House has acknowledged as much.

"The White House on Wednesday defended President Trump’s widely condemned retweets of videos purporting to show violence committed by Muslims.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that whether the inflammatory videos are real or not, “the threat is real.”

"I'm not talking about the nature of the video,” she told reporters at the White House. “I think you're focusing on the wrong thing. The threat is real and that is what the president is talking about.""

SOunds like some reporters claimed the videos were fake and Sanders replied in that context.

That is not an admission that the reporter was right.

Have you ever heard of the ROtherham rape ring, with over a thousand white girls raped because of political correctness?

You're welcome.

Yes..if they share all the values..or lack of them..that the alt/right has. skin color has nothing to do with ideology.

But, they don't. So, the person calling them right wing is an asshole.

You're welcome.

You might want to watch the news coverage of a political event some time, particularly in Europe.

The “far right” is always either a name for “white supremacist groups” or “anti-immigrant(anti-Muslim in the case of Europe) groups”, despite the fact that the most right wing constituencies have ALWAYS been from minority voting blocks.

And muslims of course.

So..you agree with Trump retweeting those vids..even though it is pretty clear that they are fake..or at least two of them are..and the White House has acknowledged as much.

SOunds like some reporters claimed the videos were fake and Sanders replied in that context.

Have you ever heard of the ROtherham rape ring, with over a thousand white girls raped because of political correctness?

You keep asking us if we ever heard of this rape ring, yet you have yet to post a link showing us what it is. Care to do that?

Trump Shares Inflammatory Anti-Muslim Videos, and Britain’s Leader Condemns Them

"At least one of the videos, however, did not show a “Muslim migrant,” as it claimed, but a teenage boy who was born in the Netherlands, according to Dutch authorities. The other two showed incidents in Syria and Egypt in 2013 without any explanation of the context of the political unrest then taking place in those countries.

No modern American president has promoted inflammatory content of this sort from an extremist organization. Mr. Trump’s two most recent predecessors, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, both made a point of avoiding public messages that were likely to be seen as anti-Muslim and could exacerbate racial and religious animosities, arguing that the war against terrorism was not a war against Islam."

"Born in the netherlands"?

Standard lefty dodge to hide the fact that the criminal is a member of the immigrant community, ie Muslim.

I'm sure the guy with the crutch was greatly reassured by the fact that his attacker was born in the netherlands and raised as an enemy of the very land his paperwork says he is a citizens of.

And muslims of course.

Yes..and I just refreshed my memory..so?

What does this have to do with Trump's retweets..and the world-wide condemnation of same?

I can cherry pick atrocities of any color..and religion..any nation--how does than make the President's actions right?

I'm sure that most of the alt/right would like to manage a few atrocities of their own..if they could just get away with them.

And muslims of course.

What does this have to do with Trump's retweets..and the world-wide condemnation of same?

I can cherry pick atrocities of any color..and religion..any nation--how does than make the President's actions right?

I'm sure that most of the alt/right would like to manage a few atrocities of their own..if they could just get away with them.
The alt-Right are the ones trying to end the atrocities.

And muslims of course.

Not really what happened..the way you are presenting it:

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

Yes we see that the far left will protect ISIS for pushing gays off buildings!

And muslims of course.

What is wrong with being anti-Muslim? After all, we are in a War Against Terrorism where the terrorist are Muslim.

Forum List

Back