Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

Glad he is awakened by the dangers Muslims can present to White people, especially ones that are handicapped. Nevertheless, American icon David Duke praised our glorious leader for retreating the video.

From David Duke, Patriotic American Icon!

David Duke
David Duke
@DrDavidDuke
Trump retweets video of crippled white kid in Europe being beaten by migrants, and white people being thrown off a roof and then beaten to death, He's condemned for showing us what the fake news media WON'T. Thank God for Trump! That's why we love him!
8:33 AM · Nov 29, 2017

The retweet
Twitter

You remain the very best example of a Trump supporter.

You know, sometimes you really gotta pity Sanders for the crap she has to defend.

She knew what she was getting into, she watched Spicer do it for months. I have to admit I did not think they would find anyone that would lie more than Spicer, but Trump proved me wrong, he found someone with no soul to say whatever he tells her to say.

The truth about the muzz should never be revealed. It hurts their feelings.
The truth about the Christians should never be revealed. It hurts their feelings.

Klan_Red_Riders_Jesus_Saves_photo_small.jpg

Donald Trump retweets far-right videos

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
This was followed by two more videos of people Ms Fransen claims to be Muslim.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

Has the man gone crazy? Or..is he just showing his true colors?

So, I take it the videos are accurate as far as you know.

What's the complaint other than you don't like people talking about Muslim immigration?

The first tweet from Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, claims to show a Muslim migrant attacking a man on crutches.
Britain First was founded in 2011 by former members of the far-right British National Party (BNP).
The group has grabbed attention on social media with controversial posts about what they deem "the Islamification of the UK".
It has put up members to run in European elections and by-elections on anti-immigration and anti-abortion policies, but has yet to secure any seats.

It also contested the most recent London mayoral election, receiving 1.2% of the vote.

Responding to the posts from Mr Trump, UK Prime Minister Theresa May's official spokesman said it was "wrong for the President to have done this".

How is this different from Democrats supporting BLM again?

Oh yeah, Europe is the indigenous homeland of white people where immigrants are treated like royalty at the expense of the most basic rights for white people.

What's the complaint other than you don't like people talking about Muslim immigration?

Well..that's a different twist, I gotta say. Late news has it that two the the three videos are debunked...and for me, the issue is not immigration..but the President of the US retweeting from a far right group ....that the vids may well be false..just shows Trump was trolled.

Oh yeah, Europe is the indigenous homeland of white people where immigrants are treated like royalty at the expense of the most basic rights for white people.

yadayadayada

This is about the President..try to keep up.

Well..that's a different twist, I gotta say. Late news has it that two the the three videos are debunked...and for me, the issue is not immigration..but the President of the US retweeting from a far right group ....that the vids may well be false..just shows Trump was trolled.

Sorry, "far right" has no meaning.

Pretty fucking stupid article to not include that information if it was available.

I call fake news.

It’s “far right” to post videos of Muslims destroying churches?

The retweets were from a known far-right British group..but you knew that, right?

By retweeting them. Trump gives the appearance of agreeing with the groups aims and methods..some see it as emboldening those pond scum in this country that adhere to extreme Alt/right views...others see it as fear-mongering..still others see it as simply inappropriate for the President of the US to throw gas on these fires.

Of course, his base, especially those who are anti-Muslim--will eat this up like custard.

Me? I cheer every time Trump posts stuff like this...he reveals who and what he is...and two thirds of the country...are watching in disgust.

The 34%? Well..enjoy the moment...a reckoning is coming.
If we really are 34% of the country(and then some throughout the West),it will be YOUR reckoning soon.

The civil rights movement initially didn’t even have 34% of the country supporting them.

Pretty fucking stupid article to not include that information if it was available.

I call fake news.

Information is available and has been posted..I call sloppy research.

In all seriousness who is pro Muslim anymore anyway? Unless you have lived in a cave for the last 10 years, greeting these folks with open arms and seeking more of them is self inflicted harm

Come on bud...you know the infamous bullshit..."BUT, BUT, BUT.....the ONE next door is an amazing pillar in our community."
LefTards are so paranoid to be wise and stereotype...they like to pretend the smallest percentile is the more accurate representation of "the group".

The retweets were from a known far-right British group..but you knew that, right?

By retweeting them. Trump gives the appearance of agreeing with the groups aims and methods..some see it as emboldening those pond scum in this country that adhere to extreme Alt/right views...others see it as fear-mongering..still others see it as simply inappropriate for the President of the US to throw gas on these fires.

Of course, his base, especially those who are anti-Muslim--will eat this up like custard.

Me? I cheer every time Trump posts stuff like this...he reveals who and what he is...and two thirds of the country...are watching in disgust.

If we really are 34% of the country(and then some throughout the West),it will be YOUR reckoning soon.

The civil rights movement initially didn’t even have 34% of the country supporting them.

Yeah..you and Martin..hand in hand...LoL!

The difference..is that the Civil Rights movement was on the right side of history....and the alt/right..is not.

I call fake news.

Information is available and has been posted..I call sloppy research.

You lefties don't get to just assume something is not real because you don't like it.

Have you ever heard of the ROtherham rape ring?

The brits would be far better of with the bnp in charge than the vile assholes they have now.

Yeah..you and Martin..hand in hand...LoL!

The difference..is that the Civil Rights movement was on the right side of history....and the alt/right..is not.

Sure. You're on the right side.

antifa.jpg

yadayadayada

This is about the President..try to keep up.
This is about the president supporting a “far right” group and supposedly being hurt by it.

The problem is that “far right” is just the pc way of saying “uppity white folk”. Especially in cucked Western Europe.

Non-white groups with even more extreme goals are never given similar terminology.

Forum List

Back