🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump rewards his friends (Russia), punishes his enemies (Ryan, McCain, Democrats, America)

R

rdean

Don't be shocked if there is an "October Surprise". Putin and his new KGB didn't go to all that expense to hack the Democrats for nothing. Putin knows Hillary will be a difficult adversary and he knows a narcissist like Donald Trump will be easy for him to manipulate.

Putin's goal has been and still is the domination of Eastern Europe. Trump is already looking for ways to degrade and weaken NATO. Putin's long time goal. Trump is already freaking out our soon to be former friends with talk of spreading around nuclear weapons, using nuclear weapons in Europe and congratulating Putin on his invasion of the Ukraine.

Ignernt right wingers try to tie Putin and Obama together when all you have to look at is their body language when they ARE together to know that truth.
pb-130617-obama-putin-meeting.photoblog900.jpg

You know Putin is a complete racist and Obama is black. That right there tells the story.
Putin and George Bush on the other hand, had completely different body language:
world-leaders4.jpg

Putin and Obama (can't even look at each other):
ObamaPutin.jpg

Putin and George Bush:
155124000e74d9562623f660459ad02e.jpg

The truth is, the GOP base loves and admires Putin almost as much as they love and admire George Bush. The lip service they give to our constitution sickening, considering the scorn they heap on it daily with their voter suppression. their religious test, their insistence Mexican heritage can't be impartial and so on.

Look at what Trump did to a relatives baby. Not so surprising from a Republican, I know, but to the rest of the world, shocking.
I'm not so sure the GOP base really understands the kind of country they are trying to turn this one in to. Trump is on the side of the rich. Remember, he stiffs his workers, that would be the GOP base.

Why would Putin be afraid of someone he could blackmail idiot?
What about the TWO stories from the NSA employee that says the NSA hacked Hillary idiot?

Don't be shocked if there is an "October Surprise". Putin and his new KGB didn't go to all that expense to hack the Democrats for nothing. Putin knows Hillary will be a difficult adversary and he knows a narcissist like Donald Trump will be easy for him to manipulate.

Putin's goal has been and still is the domination of Eastern Europe. Trump is already looking for ways to degrade and weaken NATO. Putin's long time goal. Trump is already freaking out our soon to be former friends with talk of spreading around nuclear weapons, using nuclear weapons in Europe and congratulating Putin on his invasion of the Ukraine.

Ignernt right wingers try to tie Putin and Obama together when all you have to look at is their body language when they ARE together to know that truth.

You know Putin is a complete racist and Obama is black. That right there tells the story.
Putin and George Bush on the other hand, had completely different body language:
world-leaders4.jpg

ObamaPutin.jpg

Putin and George Bush:

The truth is, the GOP base loves and admires Putin almost as much as they love and admire George Bush. The lip service they give to our constitution sickening, considering the scorn they heap on it daily with their voter suppression. their religious test, their insistence Mexican heritage can't be impartial and so on.

Look at what Trump did to a relatives baby. Not so surprising from a Republican, I know, but to the rest of the world, shocking.
I'm not so sure the GOP base really understands the kind of country they are trying to turn this one in to. Trump is on the side of the rich. Remember, he stiffs his workers, that would be the GOP base.

[URL='http://www.hindustantimes.com/world/syria-ukraine-may-be-discussed-in-putin-obama-s-monday-meeting/story-ZMo34RXDWf7ii4dk08XxnI.html'][URL='http://www.businessinsider.com.au/obama-putin-syria-iran-deal-2015-7'][/URL][/URL]

look ok to me.....see how easy it is to pick selective pictures dean....

world-leaders4.jpg

ObamaPutin.jpg

Putin and George Bush:

look ok to me.....see how easy it is to pick selective pictures dean....
As long as there are stories to go along with the pictures.

Frenemies Forever: Why Putin And Obama Can't Get Along

Donald Trump on Vladimir Putin: In his own words - CNNPolitics.com

world-leaders4.jpg

ObamaPutin.jpg

Putin and George Bush:

No were just admiring a leader who.gives a shit about his own country, unlike our current one

world-leaders4.jpg

ObamaPutin.jpg

Putin and George Bush:

No were just admiring a leader who.gives a shit about his own country, unlike our current one
Trump doesn't give a shit about this country, so I'm guessing you are talking about Putin. You could move there and see how much he "cares".

Hillary takes millions from jihadist - supporting countries....Bill takes millions from the largest Sharia law education center that funds Islamic Jihad...Hillary gives Putin 20% of US uranium and a batch of top secret e-mails...and Trump is rewarding 'friends'?

:p

world-leaders4.jpg

ObamaPutin.jpg

Putin and George Bush:

Trump doesn't give a shit about this country, so I'm guessing you are talking about Putin. You could move there and see how much he "cares".

Fuck off, Obama doesn't care. lets in crazy ass muslims, arms Iran, gives them $150 billion and pays a ransom....and that's just two things that could end of causing huge issues for us. Fuck these assholes. I hope if the terrorists use a suitcase nuke it's in a blue city....maybe you'll wake up.....hopefully sooner though.

Forum List

Back