Donald Trump Risking Prison Time?

That thing was a farce. They may just put him in jail. It's going to go very badly for them if they choose that course of action.
They will lose the election and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That's probably going to happen anyway. The justice system can do bad enough on its own, it doesn't need any corrupt Democrats helping it be worse.

I don't think he is going to jail on the bank fraud felonies. I could be wrong, and if he is remanded into custody, his supporters will cry and do nothing.

That thing was a farce. They may just put him in jail. It's going to go very badly for them if they choose that course of action.
They will lose the election and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That's probably going to happen anyway. The justice system can do bad enough on its own, it doesn't need any corrupt Democrats helping it be worse.

Trump should be sentenced to prison. What makes Trump a special felon?

I hope they do .. Trump will continue to run regardless if he's in an orange jumpsuit, and it only demonstrates the desperation from the left to prevent Trump from running with Biden and Harris attempting to detain their direct political rival.
And he will most likely win.

I don't think he is going to jail on the bank fraud felonies. I could be wrong, and if he is remanded into custody, his supporters will cry and do nothing.

Idiot. You mean the approved Bank loans he negotiated AND paid back with interest AND the Banks are not complaining about THEIR own negotiated loans. you suck like all BoardStain<Maggots clogging up the boards with repetitive BS.//

I hope they do .. Trump will continue to run regardless if he's in an orange jumpsuit, and it only demonstrates the desperation from the left to prevent Trump from running with Biden and Harris attempting to detain their direct political rival.

I would suppose they might try Ankle bracelet and contant check-ins with gag orders as some sort of humiliation silencing setup.

Yeah... I would just LOVE to see them try to put Trump in prison. See how that works out for them.

I’m pretty sure they will throw him in prison. They have no other choice. They know they are losing bad at this point. They’ll throw him in prison and hope people will not want to vote for him. Of course then they will be able to kill him easy since their last attempt failed epically.

I’m pretty sure they will throw him in prison. They have no other choice. They know they are losing bad at this point. They’ll throw him in prison and hope people will not want to vote for him. Of course then they will be able to kill him easy since their last attempt failed epically.
You're dreaming.

Idiot. You mean the approved Bank loans he negotiated AND paid back with interest AND the Banks are not complaining about THEIR own negotiated loans. you suck like all BoardStain<Maggots clogging up the boards with repetitive BS.//
No, this wasn't that. That flopped like a fish out of water and evaporated. That's over.

The Merchan/Bragg thing is the only thing, and it's all messed up. All the other lawfare from corrupt Democrats has already failed. All the other things are done except this one. Tbh, it really doesn't look good on that one, either. They're probably going to do something really bad. It never should have gone as far as it has already. The checks and balances were pulled out on that one. Conflict of interest from the jump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back