Donald Trump rolled the dice on Biden and Burism and lost ... Biden is surging

they are the kkk

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

By Libby Nelson@libbyanelson Updated Aug 12, 2017, 3:16pm EDT

David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, is unambiguous about what Saturday’s alt-right and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, means to him: It’s the fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s vision for America.

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

David Duke now here in #charlottesville for #altright #unitetheright rally @USATODAY @RbtKing pic.twitter.com/au69sTiTlR

— Mykal McEldowney (@mykalmphoto) August 12, 2017
The Charlottesville rally is nominally about the removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee rather than anything in the Trump administration. But Duke was an enthusiastic supporter of Trump as far back as the Republican primary in 2016, and Trump’s reluctance to disavow that support was, briefly, a big issue.

Duke has remained a faithful Trump supporter since then, insisting that the president-elect’s policies line up with the former KKK leader’s vision for America.

He was less happy with Trump’s vague tweet condemning the violence later Saturday afternoon:

I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists. Donald J. Trump on Twitter

— David Duke (@DrDavidDuke) August 12, 2017
"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

:113:
David duke is a demofk. He’s allowed in the USA to vote for whoever he wants. Here,

David Duke - Wikipedia
Nationality American
Political party American Nazi(before 1975)[1]
Democratic(1975–1988)
Populist (1988–1989)
Republican(1989–1999; 2016–present)[2]
Reform (1999–2001)
LOL

The only election Duke ever won came from the support of Republicans.
Duke is a Propagandist and Liar just like you and the rest of you Zealots who think lying and disinformation are virtues and not sins worthy of the flames of Hell.

The President had denounced David Duke years ago and wants nothing to do with him, but you liars keep wanting to attach Duke to The President for purposes of propaganda because The President has done more for African Americans than any president before him, and you just can't tolerate seeing your slaves hop the fence and run towards the safety of The GOP Forest.

The President, when he first thought about running for president a long time ago, quit a political party just because that party allowed David Duke to be in it, despite his being the front runner in that party. Yet, despite The President's repeated rejections of Duke, you conveniently omit that fact.

People with wisdom know what you are doing, and your "trick" is wearing thin with many people. Next it will be something else. Russia version 3, or whatever False Accusation you can whip up that sounds plausible, like calling a Cold Virus, The Trump Virus.

I would say, Shame on you, but you have No Conscience, and your souls are black and calcified, so there is No Shame in you. And how will you answer God on the day of Accountability for all your lies and deceptions?

Not very well, I believe. Not well at all.

Tree, stop with your "holier than thou" bullshit. You come here every day and lie shamelessly about your butt buddies, Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, spouting Russian propaganda and evangelical hellfire and brimstone Old Testament garbage, used to frighten the children of the Christian right in their cribs, and condemn us all to your version of eternal punishment for liars.

I'm not at all worried about any of this or your condemnations. You have no power over me or my life and your attempts to curse my soul have less effect on my life that the coyotes who used to howl at the moon when I lived in the township. The coyotes would keep me from getting to sleep at night with their bush parties.
The Democrat Party, Your Party, Spent 4 years and $100 Million Dollars on Several Investigations which everyone knew was a scam, and knew was based on political propaganda purchased by The Left, from The Kremlin.

And you call everyone that challenged that a liar? Yet even today when it has been debunked and outed as a Hoax, you still continue on with a Lying Narrative?

You tried to Oust The President 2 times, and now are attacking him over a Cold Virus?

Who is it that has built their house upon a foundation of lies and wickedness?

It's you.

If you want to discuss policies, then let's do that, but the 24-7 personal attacks on The White House, on America, on our President and anyone that supports him is EVIL and DIVISIVE, and I will keep calling on people to CEASE THEIR EVIL, for the good of America, if you LOVE AMERICA at all.

Repent, for you know not when thy soul will be required of thee.

Post when you want to post about policy and differences of opinion, instead of 24-7 trying to tear The President Down just because your Covetous Soul eyes The White House with Green Envy, and you think Slander and Lies are the way to earn you your prize.

So again I ask: Why not clear it all up with an investigation? If there's nothing to hide,

What crime is either Biden accused of?
None yet, but there is plenty of probable cause for an investigation for selling access to the WH. What is he afraid of, and what are YOU afraid of?

Hahaha, the only probable cause is cause he's probably going to win the nomination. It's a purely partisan exercise, overtly, like a Banana Republic.

Uh, no, they didn't.
Yes they did

blacks were loyal republicans from 1865 till 1964

then they became democrats
They still don’t realize Lincoln was republican! I’m still laughing at their ignorance

the party of lincoln is dead.

how many know that teddy roosevelt was the founder of the progressive party?
TR didnt create the Progressive Party but he was one of the early leaders

but to answer your question I doubt if many progressives under 30 ever heard of teddy roosevelt
You're really ignorant...

Progressive Party

teddyroo.gif
Roosevelt struck out on his own and formed the first Progressive Party, saying he was as fit as a bull moose, from which came the colloquial name "Bull Moose Party." His platform called for tariff reform, stricter regulation of industrial combinations, women's suffrage, prohibition of child labor, and other reforms. The new party nominated Roosevelt for president and Hiram Johnson for vice president.
The Bull Moose Party did not invent progressive ideas, which were already a subgroup of the Republican Party

But otherwise I accept your position

1. Congratulations to Mr. Biden on his victories last night.

2. Sympathy for Mr. Sanders on his unexpected poor showing.

3. Goodbye to Mr. Trump, probably.

Yes...inform President Hilary about how well Biden did last night....like him, she was predicted to defeat Trump with a 95% chance......we can see how that turned out....

Did you notice the massive turnout yesterday? The Democrats are coming for Trump with torches and pitchforks.

It's not just democrats. It's Independents and republicans. It's everyone.

trump can't win in November if it's an honest election.

To this day no one knows for sure where obama was born

the fact that only released a digital image of a birth certificate claiming to be his after several years of great pressure only raised suspicions higher
LOLOLOLOL

Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. And he released his short form while still running for president, not "after several years." You freaks are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:
No he didnt

at first obama argued that the state of hawaii would not let him release the document but that the sec of state had seen them and confirmed he was born in hawaii

eventually pressure built he he was forced to produce a digital image that he claims was authentic

but who knows?

I cant say he was born in kenya

but neither do we know he was born in hawaii either
Sadly, you're fucked in the head, con. Yes, Obama first released his short form in 2008 while running for office, despite your hollow denials...

Obama's Birth Certificate

... duly certified by Hawaii's state registrar and authenticated by their Director of Health.

All you idiots on the right have to counter that is "nuh-uh!"
My position is that a digital copy released on the internet is not trustworthy

what is needed is to allow forgery experts to examine the original documents

otherwise there is no conclusive proof

but since that did not happen while obama was in office the best I can be is an obama agnostic

I cant say he was or wasnt

That you "can't say" shows that you absolutely are a racist, despite your denials and statements to the contrary. There is absolutely no question that Obama was born in Hawaii. None.
I’m not interested in your opinion about me or US issues

Yes...inform President Hilary about how well Biden did last night....like him, she was predicted to defeat Trump with a 95% chance......we can see how that turned out....

Did you notice the massive turnout yesterday? The Democrats are coming for Trump with torches and pitchforks.

Thats wishful thinking

Yes they did

blacks were loyal republicans from 1865 till 1964

then they became democrats
They were loyal to the party of the north. That's now Democrat. The racist conservative Democrat south from back then is now mostly Republican. Blacks are not aligned to a political party. They're aligned to those who helped gain their freedom. And that certainly isn't the south who seceded from the nation in their failed attempt to keep slavery legal. That's now become the Republican party.

So, no, they didn't.
You have it backwards

blacks left republicans, repubs didnt leave them
Again, blacks stayed with the party of the north. You know, the side of the country which was mostly against slavery. That was Republican in the 1860's. Today, it's mostly Democrat.
You are full of it

democrats were a national party with strong roots in the south

and still does thanks to overwhelming black support
Nope, with few exceptions, Republicans have won most elections in the south since the 60's.

The biggest noticable split was the 1964 vote on civil rights, where the vast majority of both parties in the north voted for it; while both parties in the south, mostly dominated by Democrats, voted against it. Since then, the South has become more Republican and blacks stayed with the north, which became more Democrat.

696px-ElectoralCollege1860.svg.png

696px-ElectoralCollege1964.svg.png
I wish the south were not infested with democrats

but trust me, it is

To this day no one knows for sure where obama was born

the fact that only released a digital image of a birth certificate claiming to be his after several years of great pressure only raised suspicions higher
LOLOLOLOL

Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. And he released his short form while still running for president, not "after several years." You freaks are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:
No he didnt

at first obama argued that the state of hawaii would not let him release the document but that the sec of state had seen them and confirmed he was born in hawaii

eventually pressure built he he was forced to produce a digital image that he claims was authentic

but who knows?

I cant say he was born in kenya

but neither do we know he was born in hawaii either
Sadly, you're fucked in the head, con. Yes, Obama first released his short form in 2008 while running for office, despite your hollow denials...

Obama's Birth Certificate

... duly certified by Hawaii's state registrar and authenticated by their Director of Health.

All you idiots on the right have to counter that is "nuh-uh!"
My position is that a digital copy released on the internet is not trustworthy

what is needed is to allow forgery experts to examine the original documents

otherwise there is no conclusive proof

but since that did not happen while obama was in office the best I can be is an obama agnostic

I cant say he was or wasnt
He let factchecker examine it and post photographs of it. And you'll be happy to note that it was investigated by forgery experts and deemed authentic....

Democrat sues Sen. Obama over 'fraudulent candidacy'

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama's actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama's campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.

A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.
Fact checker is a pro obama cabal

Only if it is an honest election.

So again I ask: Why not clear it all up with an investigation? If there's nothing to hide,

None yet, but there is plenty of probable cause for an investigation for selling access to the WH. What is he afraid of, and what are YOU afraid of?

Hahaha, the only probable cause is cause he's probably going to win the nomination. It's a purely partisan exercise, overtly, like a Banana Republic.
Like the impeachment? Except in Biden's case he bragged about a quid pro quo on television. You're not very smart, are you?

Like the impeachment? Except in Biden's case he bragged about a quid pro quo on television. You're not very smart, are you?

Yes despite evidence of Trumpybear using public funds in his shake down scheme the Banana Republicans willingly embraced his corruption and obstuction.

Biden bragged about how he carried out The Presidents' bipartisan foreign policy, he said so right their in that very same clip you guys keep posting. The Russians propaganda is just stupid on it's face. They must think you guys are morons.

like schumer showed us what the left represent yesterday.

how would it be dishonest?

and what schumer demonstrated on the steps of the Supreme Court threatening two sitting SCOTUS judges

if it's an honest election

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

I think all Trumpublicans should be scared of Chucks very scary words. The Dems are coming to get'um and they wont know what hit'um.

and what schumer demonstrated on the steps of the Supreme Court threatening two sitting SCOTUS judges

What specific threats were made?

Only if it is an honest election.

Yes. I hope it's as close to an honest election as we can have these days.

I think all Trumpublicans should be scared of Chucks very scary words. The Dems are coming to get'um and they wont know what hit'um.
yeah cause trump's demonstrated that huh? He's taken on every mthr fking loser in DC and ate them up and spit them out. they fear him. They said so, they use words like existential threat. That means he means business and they simply cannot allow it. LOL. hey fk you and your mthr fking losing party fkwad. I'm right here, get out from behind your computer internet tough guy and get me.

yeah cause trump's demonstrated that huh? He's taken on every mthr fking loser in DC and ate them up and spit them out. they fear him. They said so, they use words like existential threat. That means he means business and they simply cannot allow it. LOL. hey fk you and your mthr fking losing party fkwad. I'm right here, get out from behind your computer internet tough guy and get me.

You're a funny human. Fuck you you fucking fuck, or, Fuck the fucking fuckers.

Forum List

Back