Donald Trump Runs From Courthouse With His Tail Between His Legs After Epic Beat Down

" Again,the Mueller investigation was a republican one ".
Again ... Name the Republican one on Muellers Special Counsel
team of 18 prosecutors.
I think I done proved what a scoundrel message boarder you
be.
It doesn't matter. Was that the strategy? Have a Trump appointed republican assign Mueller to the investigation and then have him hire Dems to help so they could blame Democrats?

ROFL. What a joke. Repubs had control of both the executive and legislative branches. No Democrat had any authority to appoint Mueller.

It was Trump's guy. You are in denial.

i understand why you must reply like that .... but it doesn't change facts.

Trump’s Former Banker at Deutsche Bank Among Those Testifying in Fraud Trial​

by Bloomberg News
September 28, 2023

Three current and three former employees of Deutsche Bank AG, which arranged hundreds of millions of dollars in loans to Trump, appeared on a list of witnesses filed with the court by New York Attorney General Letitia James, whose lawsuit against Trump heads to trial in Manhattan on Oct. 2.

Deutsche Bank, which was one of Trump’s biggest lenders, has been central to the case filed last year by James, and testimony from its bankers may shed light on the real estate mogul’s long and complicated relationship with financial institutions. The Frankfurt-based lender decided to cut ties with Trump following the deadly riots at the US Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

One banker each from Morgan Stanley and Capital One are also slated to take the stand, according to the state’s witness list.

Witnesses include Trump’s family banker Rosemary Vrablic, a former Deutsche Bank managing director who arranged hundreds of millions of dollars in loans to Trump’s company. Also on the list is Deutsche Bank’s Arjun Nagarkatti, who was the lender’s US wealth management head before being tapped earlier this year to run private banking in central Europe and the US.

Former Morgan Stanley employee K. Don Cornwell also appears on New York’s list of witnesses, along with employees from Capital One and Ladder Capital, which employed a son of longtime Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg. Both appear on Trump’s witness list as well.

James also listed Weisselberg and the Trump company’s general counsel Alan Garten. Weisselberg pleaded guilty in a separate criminal case and was called as a prosecution witness at the criminal trial of the Trump Organization, which was later convicted of tax fraud charges.

Employees of the real estate brokerage Cushman & Wakefield, which also severed ties with Trump after the Capitol riot, are set to testify as well. The state has zeroed in on Cushman’s appraisals of three Trump properties: the Seven Springs Estate in Westchester County, Trump National Golf Club in Los Angeles and 40 Wall Street in Manhattan.

Trump’s Former Banker at Deutsche Bank Among Those Testifying in Fraud Trial

:heehee::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::itsok:
Oh, and my, isn't Lie-Toot-To-ya's Tower soooooooooooooo High.
This whole ridiculous thing reminds me of Russell Crowe's joke in Master and Commander about Weevils of all things...or if you didn't see or forgot the show, here she blows:

Last edited:
Trump will be in prison because the Deep State Says so with no valid proof, just smarm and more smarm. You're being told common behaviors are against the law, and you're flaunting it in public to people you hope like hell believe you,

The Democrat Party calls "wolf!" once again, only they're projecting their wolving onto anybody else who says a discouraging word about their pants on fire narratives and worshiping at the feet of the golden calf that other communist countries kill ordinary people for correcting their lies to get just one more leg on that gold bovine.

And the moral of this story is that calling "wolf" to freedom Constitutional Americans is annoying, but when you want to wolf down Trump in your greedy gut, it pisses people off not only in conservative and traditional Republicans, it pisses off Democrats who want no part of your greed nor broken promises, nor lies, nor cheap favors you withdraw at the last minute with a potentially fake President who has to ask somebody who Jill Biden is. Go ahead, call "wolf" on Trump ten more times, and your leaders won't have only the dyed-in-the-wool DNC Party sycophants leaving, your leaders will be all in the same room in that narrow Ivory Tower you all are building for them. and their computer genius vote cheating creeps who think the leaders will protect them from a life of leisure in sling-sling Prison where they have to go to psychiatric classes who oppose their university professors who cram the Alinsky method of turning a free nation into a communist hellhole. Just sayin'..
A Jury of his peers will decide if there is sufficient proof to convict Trump

What a fascinating thread. I am more than ever convinced that Trump has won this case and will receive substantial damages.

What I have learned is that people who are so fucking stupid they think trump won in 20 will believe any shit.

Any shit that doesnt require reading or understanding or even intelligence.
So citing that Trump won 2,497 counties to Biden's 477.
Or that Trump won 18 of 19 key bellwether,battleground states.
Won Florida,Ohio and Texas early and decisively.
Or historically No President in 150+ years lost a Re-election
when they Increased their vote totals.Trump had more than 3 million
more votes in 2020 than 2016.
It was the unmitigated use of mail-in and absentee ballots that
rigged the 2020 election.Where states like Georgia had mail-in ballots
with 1/10 th the rejection rate than other General Elections.
Overall No Republican Incumbent lost in 2020.
Just a couple loses from those being seated in off year
elections.

elections.
You mean, the losers that the fat orange loser endorsed.

elections.
It can best be explained by the county that Trump won the highest percentage of the population.
Its a rural county near Amarillo Texas, with less that 600 population. Trump won 95% of that county; and this seems to mirrored in other counties Trump won by a wide margin. Rural people feel resentment at being left out, so they vote out of retribution. Trump said recently "i am your retribution". Going to Trump rally is another form of retribution.

I understand that CougarBear and MAGA are being spoon fed their daily lies, then they post those same lies here.

This case has NOT be mostly dismissed. There would be a not trial if that were in anyway/shape/form true.

Trump has already lost once (he hates being loser but it still none the less true...he fucking lost) his last civil trial. He has also been found to be liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll. After losing to Carroll, he defamed her again and that trial will begin soon.

P01135809 tried to intimidate her and she laughed in his face. The Orange Faced Shit Stain walked out of the courtroom and left the building and had one his famous nonseniscal rants about how everyone was guilty but him (Bigley Bigley Lie) was guilty. He then on to inflate the value of Shit-A-Lago. He openly and in public committed fraud when he did it.

A.G. James has P01135809 by the balls and he knows it.

Let the MAGA MAGGOTS rant, it is all they do anyway.

Irrelevant.

How are you guys not getting this?
Completely relevant. This is a civil case. A lawsuit. But no one was hurt. Why don’t you get this? Look, we’ve ragged on Democrats for years over the boarder issue. Biden said not one foot of wall will be built while he’s President. But yesterday, now he’s going to build a wall in Texas no less. Stupidity of Democrats. Now they want to sue when no one was asking. Stupidly

The general public knows full well how a Jury of one's
peers operates in N.Y.city.I think the Cuomo's { Andrew and
Chris } could write a tell-all book explaining it.
The problem being no ones buys their crap anymore.
It doesn't matter. Was that the strategy? Have a Trump appointed republican assign Mueller to the investigation and then have him hire Dems to help so they could blame Democrats?

ROFL. What a joke. Repubs had control of both the executive and legislative branches. No Democrat had any authority to appoint Mueller.

It was Trump's guy. You are in denial.
I guess with that scummy logic then Trump's phone call to
new President Zelensky { Trump declaring a perfect phone call }
wasn't used as a Gigantic Quid Pro Quo to Impeach him by
Majority House Democrats.
When we have Joe Biden On Video bragging { using a true blue
QUID PRO QUO } to the Council on Foreign Relations that
The Investigator for Burisma Holdings get fired or else.
No $ 1 Billion in aid.And Ukraine has 6 hrs. to get it done or
no aid.because Joe is busy and has a plane to catch.
Keep in mind the theory of Projection.
Democrats more often than not { er s'not } typically
accuse their betters { Republicans } of what They are
guilty of.

Completely relevant. This is a civil case. A lawsuit. But no one was hurt. Why don’t you get this? Look, we’ve ragged on Democrats for years over the boarder issue. Biden said not one foot of wall will be built while he’s President. But yesterday, now he’s going to build a wall in Texas no less. Stupidity of Democrats. Now they want to sue when no one was asking. Stupidly

"Civil case"

Irrelevant.

The State has standing to sue or prosecute anyone who breaks State laws.

If you are still confused, just read this post again.

The general public knows full well how a Jury of one's
peers operates in N.Y.city.I think the Cuomo's { Andrew and
Chris } could write a tell-all book explaining it.
The problem being no ones buys their crap anymore.

How do they operate?

I guess with that scummy logic then Trump's phone call to
new President Zelensky { Trump declaring a perfect phone call }
wasn't used as a Gigantic Quid Pro Quo to Impeach him by
Majority House Democrats.

He leveraged congressional approved money for Ukraine under the conditions that they announce (not actually conduct) an investigation.

He was rightfully impeached for it.

When we have Joe Biden On Video bragging { using a true blue
QUID PRO QUO } to the Council on Foreign Relations that
The Investigator for Burrisma Holdings get fired or else.
No $ 1 Billion in aid.And Ukraine has 6 hrs. to get it done or
no aid.because Joe is busy and has a plane to catch.
Keep in mind the theory of Projection.
Democrats more often than not { er s'not } typically
accuse their betters { Republicans } of what They are
guilty of.
Old debunked nonsense. Biden was acting under the direction of the president and many members of Congress. He facilitied the ouster of a corrupt Ukrainian.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

"Civil case"

Irrelevant.

The State has standing to sue or prosecute anyone who breaks State laws.

If you are still confused, just read this post again.
What laws were broken? And, statute of limitations has passed. It would be in criminal law court if a law was broken. This is just more election interference.

Trump has his say:

He was also worth more than his adversaries thought.
It's a creep show created by creeps who hate President Trump and couldn't get him honestly
In a hundred different investigations. And his adversaries mouthed serious stretches of accounting practices.
The judge seems to be playing ball with his adversaries not the defense,
and it is a political hit to interfere with the 2424 Election.
Leticia's TDS desires to destroy trump are far, far from fair.
I predict the woman will die of meanness to other people she doesn't like and uses her power to neuter him, not bring justice to
anyone except lazy Democrats who don't have a candidate that is more for the people of America since the DNC
idea mirror's Joe Biden's "how much money will the cartel pay me to eliminate people with fentanyl to make takeover of the free world
to lower the number of potential American soldiers for fending off China not only in Taiwan, but also in recruiting Russia to hurt
the people in the United States that don't worship their greedy, greedy leaders for other countries' property,
and Lie-Toot-Ya is playing with a hell-bent fire that may well burn her more than President Trump.
Does the Democrat Party know that the American people are sick of their playing every hateful spin they can invent against Trump?
If the Democrats keep it up, God's gonna make their heavenly stay to be supervised by Trump when he gets there, spotless
from the corruption the liar planners in the Clinton/Obama/Waters hateful war room against Conservatives.
They won't be atheists any more at that point since they did not repent nor respect believers.
<giggle>

Last edited:
Oh, so the presiding judge couldn't stand the heat and got out of the fire? That's so predictable.
The American people are about to increase gun sales if the Democrat leaders continue ignoring their horror at DNC dirty trick antics in all aspects of making President Trump, his family, his friends, and his cheerful voters fill their bad guys narrative that doesn't have a lick of truth in it. Meh! I'm outta here.

Edit: I forgot to mention why people are about to incrase gun sales--We're finding out on Newsmax 10 minutes ago that not only did Biden constantly talk with his son about mutual benefits, Biden clamped onto his son to get money from China so that he could help them destroy this nation's Constitution, its Fiscal Dollar, that he and the Demonrat Deep State hates and want to dismantle the Constitution so they could control their ill-intentioned takeout the Constitution with zero free speech critics making them account their doings like Donald Trump would if Lies-Toot-Ya has her lies made to come to put Trump behind bars forever so they can do evil to Americans who worked hard all their lives to have the American dream.

Newsmax Just announced that Biden had decided to rebuild and complete President Trump's wall before he wins the next presidency. IOW< he wants to rain on the Trump parade to victory and take away his accomplishments and brag the rest of his life away lying to people that it was his idea to stop illegal immigration after 3 years and 7 million Drug and Sex Traffikkers from Mexico--the ones who murdered 300,000 American citizens with fentanyl poisoning. Joe allowed them to kill our future citizens who were doing drugs and now will not be rehabilitated because of their being 6 feet under is a little hard to come back to make things right by breaking their damn drug addictions that allowed the Cartels to poison them. They are currently saving 4 crossers and 2 cartel creeps who were running them with loaded guns pointed at them. That was quick. They're taking 2 kidnappers into the border officers' helicopters. God bless Governor Abbott's wisdom of using the good will of the border patrols in conjunction with Texas officers get rid of some of the kidnappers. Now if they'll just send a little bomb gift to the Mexican-Chinese cartels that are poisoning drugs with fentanyl. If I'm not mistaken, I've heard at least one claim that the Chinese sent some health products to America with intentional fentanyl deaths. This country needs to make its own drugs in America by honest people who would never kill off innocent people with fentanyl added to pharmaceutical products. I don't know about you, but Biden's hate-the-Constitution and hate-Republican choices scare the hell out of me, and he's going into Mr. Nice Guy as silly season aka the coming election gets into high gear. Should this hellion be re-elected the nice guy will disappear if his party's insane no identity verifications on ballots sent into states with all-Democrat fillin votes with all votes being signed by one person per box, hundreds and thousands of time over, depending on the unpopularity of the sell-out America creeps who run for President. That's my conspiracy theorem, on the Big Lie crowd. :muahaha:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back