Donald Trump Runs From Courthouse With His Tail Between His Legs After Epic Beat Down

Idiot, some of those rallies were taken right off live TV, others you can SEE the Trump signs in them, one was taken from a Trump rally in Butler, Pa, and one has the actual caption of the event from the TV station right in the corner. I can give you many more!

View attachment 838305

Then there was the rally in India where around 120,000 showed up. Need a picture of it?

About 90 million. Happy, asshole? How pathetic that now the left have come to denying common Trump rally photos because they can neither deny Trump's popularity nor support Biden.
You dumbass. That photo you posted was a rally demanding gun control.

You got it about as backward as a person could get.

Pathetic.

Now all you have to do it back up your BS with proof.

Good luck with that, jackass. I've been showing those pictures here since the time they occurred.

Here's a few more for you:

View attachment 838605

View attachment 838606

View attachment 838608

View attachment 838609

View attachment 838610

View attachment 838611

POOR JOE -- -- not so much. :crying:

View attachment 838612

Joe's "Build Back Better" ain't workin' out so hot, huh?! :71:

us2020_resultpromo_306.png

1696518370106.jpeg

No entity like banks or insurance companies filed a fraud issue. Not one.

because they only go on what financial info they are given... when you apply for a loan or take out an insurance policy - one must sign on the dotted line that all info disclosed is factually accurate .

d4e9ebe5-ac19-458b-843c-3fc78e194651.jpg

Actually, Deutsche Bank is cooperating with the prosecution.

Like I said, you are horribly misinformed.
No they aren’t. They all are. That’s not what the truth is. No bank complained because of what he said the values are. Same with insurance companies. No one was hurt. But, people will be hurt because of this hateful lawsuit because owners won’t want to have corporations or any business in New York. They will stop doing business with banks and insurance companies with connections to New York. Hate always destroys.

No entity like banks or insurance companies filed a fraud issue. Not one.

Deutsche Bank has emerged as the star witness in New York attorney general Letitia James’ case against Donald Trump and the Trump Organization.

In a suit filed last week, James accused Trump and his organization of defrauding the German investment bank and others by exaggerating the value of his properties. Deutsche Bank, which extended Trump hundreds of millions of dollars in loans for hotel and resort development projects in the past decade, is cooperating with her office’s investigation, James said at a press conference.

[snip]

In the complaint, Deutsche Bank is cast as one of the primary victims of Trump’s alleged fraud. In a statement to Quartz, bank spokesperson Dylan Riddle said:

“We cannot comment on the details of current or former client accounts, nor the substance of legal claims based on certain facts that the NYAG, itself, has alleged were unknown or unavailable to Deutsche Bank at the time. The Bank takes its legal obligations seriously, including appropriately responding to authorized investigations and proceedings.”
The NYAG informed Deutsche Bank of the falsified financial documents in 2020 as part of an investigative subpoena. Afterward, Deutsche Bank asked the Trump Organization questions about the financial documents. The company “refused to respond” so Deutsche Bank decided to “exit its relationship” with the company, the complaint says.

because they only go on what financial info they are given... when you apply for a loan or take out an insurance policy - one must sign on the dotted line that all info disclosed is factually accurate .

d4e9ebe5-ac19-458b-843c-3fc78e194651.jpg
Which bank or insurance company complained and filed a lawsuit when it happened? Being in the insurance business I know there are limits to what a person or entity can purchase based on needs.

Joe Biden won and the rest of America lost.

BTW, Hon, the pop vote doesn't count for shit and had a few states gone a few 10,000 the other way, Trump would have won.

Now we know why democrats waited until all the GOP votes were in to figure out how many more fake paper ballots they'd have to print then "find."

One last thing, baby, this had nothing to do with what I posted, but thanks for showing us how much it triggers you to be reminded that Trump is about a million billion trillion times more popular than your gray window putty corpse candidate!

Which bank or insurance company complained and filed a lawsuit when it happened? Being in the insurance business I know there are limits to what a person or entity can purchase based on needs.
See post 272.

No they aren’t. They all are. That’s not what the truth is. No bank complained because of what he said the values are. Same with insurance companies. No one was hurt. But, people will be hurt because of this hateful lawsuit because owners won’t want to have corporations or any business in New York. They will stop doing business with banks and insurance companies with connections to New York. Hate always destroys.
The court does not have to prove anyone was hurt. Just that Trump committed fraud.

For the third time, you are badly misinformed.

By the way, US banks stopped doing business with Trump a long time ago because they caught on to his fraudulent behavior. And now that not even Deutsche Bank will deal with him any more, Trump had to refinance his latest loan through an online bank that doesn't even have branch offices.

I gave you the link, liar.

Fake news, or at best, you image traced all my pictures and found just ONE of them to be in error. Still doesn't change the fact, Jack. Trump could shit more supporters than Joe Biden could ever buy with any of his lies and treasonous millions given him as bribe money from China, Romania and Ukraine.

You support a loser.

whether they were complacent isn't the issue because they are cooperating & probably are skirting sanctions or worse... several of them are witness' testifying against donny.

Last edited:
Fake news, or at best, you image traced all my pictures and found just ONE of them to be in error. Still doesn't change the fact, Jack. Trump could shit more supporters than Joe Biden could ever buy with any of his lies and treasonous millions given him as bribe money from China, Romania and Ukraine.

You support a loser.
How many links to the Save Our Lives rally would you like, liar?

This is what makes Trumpists so disgusting. When caught lying, you double and triple down. Just like your lord and master.

You have ZERO integrity and ZERO credibility.

So fuck off, liar.

Forum List

Back