Donald Trump Runs From Courthouse With His Tail Between His Legs After Epic Beat Down

When President Trump left the courthouse, did he stay on his feet or fall on his face like a drooling fucktard?

Was he referring to note cards to tell him how he felt or did he mumble incoherently while eye-fucking a 4-year old in the crowd?

to grift his poorly educated MAGAts some more.

7y9t0l.jpg

Donald Trump Runs From Courthouse With His Tail Between His Legs After Epic Beat Down

You're a salty bitch. She's going to stick Trump up for hundreds of millions of dollars and shutter his business. Do you think she'll whisper "Your fired" to him at the end of the trial? 😄
Actually the appeals court has already kicked a majority of the charges to the curb

I will not be bullied. And so Mr. Trump is no longer here. The Donald Trump show is over. This was nothing more than a political stunt."

And off to Cletisville he goes
He didn't run from the courthouse liar... he left after he got to make another campaign ad out of this fiasco and kangaroo court.... oh and his poll numbers went up again...

Idiot, some of those rallies were taken right off live TV, others you can SEE the Trump signs in them, one was taken from a Trump rally in Butler, Pa, and one has the actual caption of the event from the TV station right in the corner. I can give you many more!

View attachment 838305

Then there was the rally in India where around 120,000 showed up. Need a picture of it?

About 90 million. Happy, asshole? How pathetic that now the left have come to denying common Trump rally photos because they can neither deny Trump's popularity nor support Biden.
My goodness, what a littly liar you are.....:heehee: That's not a orange sexual abuser rally.

Watch and look at the lying eyes on this woman. She has the "Lying Eyes".

Wow. Not only was that highly unprofessional and damaging to her demeanor in the case as a supposedly neutral agent acting purely on the law, but it shows that Trump has really gotten under her skin! She is burping up bitter bile of Trump hate! I love it. She has his orange hairs caught between her teeth! :laugh2:

The questions. Questions are bullying.

I don't think you understand what bullying is. And even important, how many times did YOU not answer one of his or deflect/mis-direct/re-direct from his questions.

My goodness, what a littly liar you are.....:heehee: That's not a orange sexual abuser rally.

Now all you have to do it back up your BS with proof.

Good luck with that, jackass. I've been showing those pictures here since the time they occurred.

Here's a few more for you:

4.jpg

1633632037736.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 5.03.11 PM.png

trump-gty-jc-190704_hpMain_2_4x3_992.jpg

trump2021.jpg

TrumpHershey.jpg

POOR JOE -- -- not so much. :crying:

trump rally.png

Joe's "Build Back Better" ain't workin' out so hot, huh?! :71:

Forum List

Back