Donald Trump Runs From Courthouse With His Tail Between His Legs After Epic Beat Down

I will not be bullied. And so Mr. Trump is no longer here. The Donald Trump show is over. This was nothing more than a political stunt."

And off to Cletisville he goes
Poor skrewey. Where will you go when he is president?
Will you and your ilk scurry back under the refrigerator?

I will not be bullied. And so Mr. Trump is no longer here. The Donald Trump show is over. This was nothing more than a political stunt."

That was simply a political crybaby attack on Trump by James because she is a political hack and needs to be fired! There is no fraud and most of the case has already been thrown out. She's just trying to keep her job.

to grift his poorly educated MAGAts some more.

Good move. Now political prisoners cannot be present at trial. It's moving right into the medieval.

Raw Sewage? :auiqs.jpg:

More clickbait fan fiction from Raw Sewage.

yawn

Trump got gagged. He can't smear the judge or whoever with his lies. So the Trump show is over.

:auiqs.jpg: Good, run away, you orange bag O' shit.

Actually, fraud has already been proven and stated by the judge
No, most of the case is still active, only liar Trump claims otherwise

All that is left is damages

A.G. James ain't gonna be intimidated by like of the criminal lowlife like P01135809.

He even tried getting up her face and gave A.G. James some sort of look that made her laugh....I think it was suppose to frighten her and it failed.

Now he see's he in deep shit and runs away like the coward he has always been.

WEF/Democrats hate free speech.

There will be no free speech after thier Great Reset.

People who silence others are generally evil and in the wrong.

That's the one that con-spiracy theories claimed if you played it backwards, you could here the "real" Paul McCartney dying in a car crash.

Says the idiot Biden cultist

Blah.....Just:

9643-stfu.png

Screwed again. Trump left after three days of saying and doing everything he wanted, and the bitch is just talking smack to cover her lying ass. There was no running, moron, no "tail between anybody's legs," and certainly no epic beatdown.

This phony political witchhunt will now continue as we all know it will go with yet another predetermined outcome just like the J6 committee with fraudulent evidence and a hostile and prejudiced judge, then Trump will appeal it all, win, and still be president next year anyway.
Watch and look at the lying eyes on this woman. She has the "Lying Eyes".

typical black democrappin woman.............angry, snarling, sweating, obese, ugly as fuck, unhappy, miserable, battle axed,always hungry pos beast..........am i fergettin anything?
Do you think think Trump's whiney ass press conferences project strength? 😄 Is that what it looks like to you?

We are witnessing an American tragedy. The government judicial system being used to destroy an innocent American business mam because he exposed the corrupt deep state.
It won't work the wackos have miscalculated how stupid their minions are.

You're a salty bitch. She's going to stick Trump up for hundreds of millions of dollars and shutter his business. Do you think she'll whisper "Your fired" to him at the end of the trial? 😄
so you are happy 20,000 people will lose their jobs and all that tax revenue evaporated you absolute low life gender confused imbecile

Do you think think Trump's whiney ass press conferences project strength? 😄 Is that what it looks like to you?
don't be stupid stupid, i listened to people like this all my life and did not end up a 40hr slave widget maker you god damned waste of carbon.....now go fuck yourself.......i see you are the only sibling that survived the birth canal you idiot

to grift his poorly educated MAGAts some more.

It's a talking point issued by their groomers.

And your proof those are all his rallies?

BTW....how many people would you estimate in all those pictures if they are valid? Give us an estimate.

She didn't say he was booted.

From what I read, the only reason the court knew he left was because the secret service took down the barriers when Trump was ushered away with his tail between his legs.

Regardless, he can be ejected from the courtroom based on behavior so your incorrect strawman is moot.

Your orange sissy of a god just crawled back to his spray tan booth at Mar a Lago. Open your eyes.

$250 million and counting

You really need to think before you write. Your not making sense, which what MAGA MAGGOTS are known for.

And the right do? I mean Trump's lies can be written in a huge novel and still have room left over for another War and Peace esc novel.

You're trying to equate something with the left that is universal.

As a person who took that Oath, twice I swore to protect the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Not to a man.

Cool, cool. :113: Mind if I ask some 'salient questions' of you?

That doesn't quite do it for me. Can you lay it on a little thicker?

You're a salty bitch. She's going to stick Trump up for hundreds of millions of dollars and shutter his business. Do you think she'll whisper "Your fired" to him at the end of the trial? 😄
7y9t0l.jpg

hey dick sucker...tell us all how happy you are 20,000 people will lose their jobs you fucking fool....how much new york tax revenue will disappear you dumb ass.........you know how many new york libturds work for that outfit you retarded mother fucker?????

so you are happy 20,000 people will lose their jobs and all that tax revenue evaporated you absolute low life gender confused imbecile
Aww. Do you need a tissue little pussy? 😄

don't be stupid stupid, i listened to people like this all my life and did not end up a 40hr slave widget maker you god damned waste of carbon.....now go fuck yourself.......i see you are the only sibling that survived the birth canal you idiot

I have three siblings you stupid fuck. You're as bad at math as you are at recognizing strength. 😄 Not surprising from a crying little bitch though.

Forum List

Back