Donald Trump Runs From Courthouse With His Tail Between His Legs After Epic Beat Down

Your orange sissy of a god just crawled back to his spray tan booth at Mar a Lago. Open your eyes.
The Black ugly mamma god just threw another female tantrum. So, how do you like my description of her? If you don't like it, perhaps you can adjust your depictions of Trump. He was born with the skin color and hair color he has. Racist.

"Lock her up"??? How'd it work out last time?
What todays scumbagger left doesn't even fathom is
so simple and dynamic.The Greatness of the United States
is how we treat those in a court of law.That can't be turned
on it's head because marxism and Critical Race Theory are
being used in public school to indoctrinate our kids.
Trump is more popular than ever right now.
That can't be erased by unamericanism.There is no foundation
for which today's leftists' can ascribe or bank on.
The bottom line can't be changed :
Today's Leftists' Do Not Value Truth

And the right do? I mean Trump's lies can be written in a huge novel and still have room left over for another War and Peace esc novel.

You're trying to equate something with the left that is universal.

Absolutely 100% truth. Interesting that the leftist in here continue to call Trump the Orange meanie referring to the color of his skin. Democrat leftist haven’t changed. Racism is just in their DNA.

Sure it is. That doesn't mean a person always interprets their oath as this, or even follows their oath, does it?

As a person who took that Oath, twice I swore to protect the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Not to a man.

And to the democracy for which it stands. Really. Did you go to school in this country? It's not a democracy.

What enemy democrats have turned this nation into needs to be destroyed.
You know the FBI is looking at stuff like this. Keeping an eye out for potential terrorists.

I will not be bullied. And so Mr. Trump is no longer here. The Donald Trump show is over. This was nothing more than a political stunt."

And off to Cletisville he goes
Letitia James has spent every damn day of her tenure as NY AG working on GET TRUMP. She sounds exactly like all the other high profile Black female plants by the Democrats. "I'm a victim of Trump the Bully." :206:

Letitia James has spent every damn day of her tenure as NY AG working on GET TRUMP. She sounds exactly like all the other high profile Black female plants by the Democrats. "I'm a victim of Trump the Bully." :206:
I believe she has a point you haven't been able to cohesively counter, sure. :dunno:

We are witnessing an American tragedy. The government judicial system being used to destroy an innocent American business mam because he exposed the corrupt deep state.

Forum List

Back