Donald Trump Runs From Courthouse With His Tail Between His Legs After Epic Beat Down

I haven't read all this thread but I read the first three(3) pages and so far not seeing skews stick up for his nonsense. Typical skews. I say if you start the drama you damn well better be there to endure it. This is probably not the first skews thread I've taken over.

Now that this is my thread I invite shews to join us.

And while I'm at it skews has the top thread? He's never been that interesting. But now he is so Giddyup, it's the skew's show.

Where skews at?

skews is historically afeared of engaging with me. I know, our past battles has nutting to do with this site but there skews is, top-o-the-site. I try to stay in my place, The Flame Zone but skews front and center. I can't resist.

skews is historically afeared of engaging with me. I know, our past battles has nutting to do with this site but there skews is, top-o-the-site. I try to stay in my place, The Flame Zone but skews front and center. I can't resist.
1. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Skews. For that, you seem to suck hard. Why do you think that is?

flow chart 1.3.png

1. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Skews.

I was fine till I saw him at the top of this site. Now I do my thing.

For that, you seem to suck hard. Why do you think that is?

As a child I was breast fed but I had to fight wolves for my place at the teat. Are you a therapist? I been kicking this guy's teeth in long time at another site then wala here he is and I hear he has teeth left.

We are witnessing an American tragedy. The government judicial system being used to destroy an innocent American business mam because he exposed the corrupt deep state.
That doesn't quite do it for me. Can you lay it on a little thicker?

I was fine till I saw him at the top of this site. Now I do my thing.

As a child I was breast fed but I had to fight wolves for my place at the teat. Are you a therapist? I been kicking this guy's teeth in long time at another site then wala here he is and I hear he has teeth left.
How unfortunate for you. :itsok: Tell us more.

Of course that doesn't do it for you because you don't live in reality. Most Americans who aren't lefy activists or just plain common sense folks can see it clearly
But you ain't common sense folks, you're Trump's bitch

Virtue signalers are slowly reaping what they push for.
So too are the Blue Lives Matter crowd. Turns out when you assault police officers at the Capitol they take that shit seriously. So much so that they'll take three years to hunt your asses across the country while justice departments from multiple jurisdictions take turns running a train on cheeto Jesus. 😄

So too are the Blue Lives Matter crowd. Turns out when you assault police officers at the Capitol they take that shit seriously. So much so that they'll take three years to hunt your asses across the country while justice departments from multiple jurisdictions take turns running a train on cheeto Jesus. 😄
So a fool is born everyday you foolishly believed that lie a police officer was killed by j6 rioters.

So a fool is born everyday you foolishly believed that lie a police officer was killed by j6 rioters.
Damn. You're one illiterate fucktard. 😄 Where do you read me saying anything about a rioter murdering a police officer on Jan 6th? I said they assaulted police officers and for that they were hunted across the country while Trump is having a train ran on him in Miami, Georgia, D.C. and New York. Everyone's taking their turn with him. 😄

Damn. You're one illiterate fucktard. 😄 Where do you read me saying anything about a rioter murdering a police officer on Jan 6th? I said they assaulted police officers and for that they were hunted across the country while Trump is having a train ran on him in Miami, Georgia, D.C. and New York. Everyone's taking their turn with him. 😄
You're one projecting little fuck. And I know exactly what you said. I stopped the bullshit you were about to push.

As I said in the part you left out
And I know exactly what you said. I stopped the bullshit you were about to push.
I didn't leave it out. I quoted you before your edit. You didn't stop anything. Jan 6th rioters are still in prison, still serving their sentences while Trump is finding out how far his ignorant arguments go in court. You can't stop any of that. You can't even stop me from running my mouth and point and laughing at you. The best you can do is hit the ignore button and find you a safe space.b😄

Forum List

Back