Donald Trump says Don McGhan wont comply with your subpoenas blow me

Executive Privilege.....lawyer-client confidentiality.

Nadler is a lawyer.....he knows this stuff.

Wrong. McGhan was White House legal counsel, not Trumps personal attorney. He has no executive privilege. All legal decisions made on behalf of the White House are public record.

That doesn't mean that McGhan won't take the 5th if the Supreme Court says he has to testify.

were the 10 different Benghazi investigations a republican created dog and pony show ?
No, they were a waste of time sine Clinton and obastard are protected.
So they are protected by who?

Obviously, something more powerful than Trump...

So Trump really isn't that powerful at all huh?

Can you tell me who protects Obama and Hillary despite all of this evidence?
Sure I can, but as with most people like you it's a waste of time. The fact you replied as you have says you know it's true and you are soiling yourself to deflect and spin it off. Now, like most stooges, quickly type "SO YOU GOT NOTHING!"
No, you can't -- because the minute you go into your pathetic "it's the Deep State, they won't let Trump do anything" sissy fit -- all you will really be doing is proving me right….which is, Obama and Hillary are more powerful than your cult leader...

How do I know this? Because Trump is the one under 17 different investigations by his own FBI, DOJ, you name it -- and Obama isn't...

The end
So you answer your own question of who is protecting them! I knew you would. lol. Then you lie about what I said (totally expected, as you are all liars), when I don't think I have ever mentioned the deep state. Now that you know who is protecting those two traitors you can spin on another smokefest.
I am going to say it again....

Obama and Hillary are more powerful than Trump ...but at least he is powerful enough to be your cult leader -- but then again, that isn't saying much….at one time Sarah Palin was your cult leader....and before that, George Bush was your cult leader....so its clear for folks like you, it doesn't take much......I hear this guy is next in progression to be your next cult leader..
170425134410-scott-baio-exlarge-169.jpg

Wrong. McGhan was White House legal counsel, not Trumps personal attorney. He has no executive privilege. All legal decisions made on behalf of the White House are public record.
Private conversation with the president is executive privilege
Not if that privilege was waived when McGahn testified in front of Mueller...it is no longer privileged info and the House is well within their power to have him answer questions about his testimony..

Not if that privilege was waived when McGahn testified in front of Mueller...it is no longer privileged info and the House is well within their power to have him answer questions about his testimony..

The House can ask , but he can still plead the 5th. The House can't make him answer anything.

Where does it say he can’t tell Congress it’s executive privilege

Now that the Mueller Report is a Failure, I would refuse to cooperate with The Democrats in every way imaginable. I would also investigate the shit out of the Co-Conspirators of The "Insurance Policy COUP" and people who have abused their Security Clearances, like Nadler and Schiff.

The left wing retards are totally ignorant of the law and this thread shows how deranged they truly are...

Trump (albeit unwittingly) already waived executive privilege when he allowed McGahn to testify to Mueller in the first place -- he can't go back and re-assert EP over something that he already waived.

But I already know Trump sycophants don't really care about the law as much as they care about trolling the libs...

As a matter of fact, 150 million more Americans could get health insurance if Trump would pass universal healthcare just to troll the libs
So, will you take the difference between Congress and the Department of Justice for $100, clown?

The Special Council is part of the Department of Justice, hence part of the Executive branch of government.

The House of Representatives are NOT.

Executive privilege can be invoked, so see you in court.

McGahn

Dumb Donald is going to get his ass handed to him on a plate. McGahn is ready and willing to testify. Trump can't do shit about it.

Trump is going to find out that refusal House requests on oversight is unconstitutional, and is actually an impeacable offense.
I thought you were going to accept the results of the election?
I thought you were going to accept the results of the House Judiciary Committee Investigation?
I thought you were going to accept the results of The Senate Judiciary Committee Investigation?
I thought you were going to accept the results of 'The Mueller Investigation"?

Please define for me, what the term "No Collusion" means.

Because I do not think you understand the meanings of words.

Now that the Mueller Report is a Failure, I would refuse to cooperate with The Democrats in every way imaginable. I would also investigate the shit out of the Co-Conspirators of The "Insurance Policy COUP" and people who have abused their Security Clearances, like Nadler and Schiff.
There are so many of them that are in jeopardy of jail time that the only play they have is to now fish for anything they can get to slow their own demise and jail time. The desperation of the left is stunning to behold..

Nadler, Schiff, Pelosie, Waters, among many others are linked to the attempted coup d'etaut. they are scrambling like roaches to light..

Last edited:
1st. Barr needs to arrest Hillary for her lying to Congress, and bundling of classified information.

2nd. Get Susan rice, have her flip on Obama.

3rd.. continue the heat on corrupt FBI agents.. force them to get laywyers until they foreclose on other homes .. until they break and reveal corrupt conversations with higher ups.

1st. Barr needs to arrest Hillary for her lying to Congress, and bundling of classified information.

3rd.. continue the heat on corrupt FBI agents.. force them to get laywyers until they foreclose on other homes .. until they break and reveal corrupt conversations with higher ups.
Time for Retribution has arrived.

Susan Rice
Loretta Lynch
Mills
Jarret
Holder
Yates
Comey
McCabe
Ohr
Baker
Powers
Strozk
Page
Rosenstein
Obama
Clinton
Brazille
Schultz
Podesta

and many man more need to have their lives completely turned over and every aspect of their lives, their emails, correspondence text messages need to be investigated.

No, they were a waste of time sine Clinton and obastard are protected.
So they are protected by who?

Obviously, something more powerful than Trump...

So Trump really isn't that powerful at all huh?

Can you tell me who protects Obama and Hillary despite all of this evidence?
Sure I can, but as with most people like you it's a waste of time. The fact you replied as you have says you know it's true and you are soiling yourself to deflect and spin it off. Now, like most stooges, quickly type "SO YOU GOT NOTHING!"
No, you can't -- because the minute you go into your pathetic "it's the Deep State, they won't let Trump do anything" sissy fit -- all you will really be doing is proving me right….which is, Obama and Hillary are more powerful than your cult leader...

How do I know this? Because Trump is the one under 17 different investigations by his own FBI, DOJ, you name it -- and Obama isn't...

The end
So you answer your own question of who is protecting them! I knew you would. lol. Then you lie about what I said (totally expected, as you are all liars), when I don't think I have ever mentioned the deep state. Now that you know who is protecting those two traitors you can spin on another smokefest.
I am going to say it again....

Obama and Hillary are more powerful than Trump ...but at least he is powerful enough to be your cult leader -- but then again, that isn't saying much….at one time Sarah Palin was your cult leader....and before that, George Bush was your cult leader....so its clear for folks like you, it doesn't take much......I hear this guy is next in progression to be your next cult leader..
170425134410-scott-baio-exlarge-169.jpg
Blah blah blah...Your spinning so fast you might reverse the way your toilet water swirls.

You can play "whatabout" all you want...this will end up in the Courts and they don't care what you think
Correct. They won't give a single fuck about what Nadler thinks either.
Why is Nadler bitching about viewing a non-redactive Mueller report when Barr already gave him security access to a non-redactive Mueller report?

You can play "whatabout" all you want...this will end up in the Courts and they don't care what you think
Why is Nadler bitching about viewing a non-redactive Mueller report when Barr already gave him security access to a non-redactive Mueller report?
Beats the hell out of Me. Maybe someone should ask him?

If I remember right, he was granted access to view it in a room and the document remained under DoJ control, so if I were to speculate, I would say he is pissed that they thwarted his ability to leak the unredacted document to the coconspirators in the press.

Nadler is bitching to bitch...Barr took away his talking point but he continues to spout his bull shit. They look like desperate and petulant children now. Nothing more..

Forum List

Back