Donald Trump says he is the “victim” in the sex assault allegations

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump says he is the “victim” in the sex assault allegations - Full story

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

Trump's comments came as he once again alleged it's "all false stuff" and there is a "concerted effort" to take down his campaign, ignoring calls from his campaign advisers to focus on economic issues rather than responding to the allegations.

Who are you siding with? Are the women who were "sexually assaulted" victims? Or is this just an attempt to ruin Trump's reputation and chances of winning the Presidential election?

Discuss

Again questions with no opinion of your own. Admit it. You're only interested in the steady drip to eat away at at Trump landslide.

Last edited:
Again questipnscwith no opinion of your own. Admit it. You're only interested in the steady drip to eat away at at Trump landslide.
My opinion is Trump did in fact sexually assault some women. The grab them by the p comments made it very likely.
I still do not know for sure and do not want to wrongfully accuse people without factual evidence

Donald Trump says he is the “victim” in the sex assault allegations - Full story

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," he said at a rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Friday night. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country."

Trump's comments came as he once again alleged it's "all false stuff" and there is a "concerted effort" to take down his campaign, ignoring calls from his campaign advisers to focus on economic issues rather than responding to the allegations.

Who are you siding with? Are the women who were "sexually assaulted" victims? Or is this just an attempt to ruin Trump's reputation and chances of winning the Presidential election?

Discuss

I am siding with Trump and so is anyone sane. There is no evidence, it's just the liberal false accusation machine running rampant again. Just a bit of a coincidence.

And now, Trump has come up with a witness who is at least as credible as the woman, who has no credibility to begin with.

The false accusation machine is a reason to vote for Trump, or just wait and have affirmative consent "guilty before declared innocent" laws put in place everywhere.

Again questipnscwith no opinion of your own. Admit it. You're only interested in the steady drip to eat away at at Trump landslide.
My opinion is Trump did in fact sexually assault some women. The grab them by the p comments made it very likely.
I still do not know for sure and do not want to wrongfully accuse people without factual evidence
We the people are being assaulted by the fascist MSM....And by plantationers like you.....

Again questions with no opinion of your own. Admit it. You're only interested in the steady drip to eat away at at Trump landslide.
Nate Silver has her at 85.4 and RCP at 85

The October surprises are going against him not her

Trump is being identified with Russian neo-imperialism

Wikipedia: Fascism opposes liberalism, Marxism and anarchism and is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left-right spectrum.
Trump says he has 'proof' they're lying, and he'll release it 'later'. When he releases his tax returns, no doubt!

Wikipedia: Fascism opposes liberalism, Marxism and anarchism and is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left-right spectrum.
Trump says he has 'proof' they're lying, and he'll release it 'later'. When he releases his tax returns, no doubt!
Wow....aren't you the stupid fascist....just like your masters like...

image.jpeg

I like the part that other time when he said the woman is too ugly, because he just condemned himself by proving he's a chauvinist pig.

I like the part that other time when he said the woman is too ugly, because he just condemned himself by proving he's a chauvinist pig.
Only to you few stupid fucking liberal tools....

Very suspicious that no mention of sexual assaults for 30 years but then with 3 weeks to the election, these women come out of the woodwork after that homo Cooper sets up their appearance in the last debate asking Trump if he ever assaulted women. Anyone with a brain cell knew that set the trap. All this is timed to divert attention to the WikiLeak dumps where the real crimes are being revealed and documented.

Last edited:
Very suspicious that no mention of sexual assaults for 30 years but then with 3 weeks to the election, these women come out of the woodwork after that homo Cooper sets up there appearance in the last debate. All this is timed to divert attention to the WikiLeak dumps.
When aligned with how Trump talks about women, no suspicion of the comments exist to a reasonable person.

Very suspicious that no mention of sexual assaults for 30 years but then with 3 weeks to the election, these women come out of the woodwork after that homo Cooper sets up there appearance in the last debate. All this is timed to divert attention to the WikiLeak dumps.
When aligned with how Trump talks about women, no suspicion of the comments exist to a reasonable person.
I am sure you fascist liberals have binders full of women....

Hell hath no wrath like a scorned woman. Multitudes of gold diggers are after Trump's billions and when he shuns their affections here comes the fraudulent sexual assault allegations.

Do you honestly believe any woman sitting next to Trump on a commercial flight being sexually assaulted that the other passengers would not know about it? If I was sitting next to Obama and he grabbed my Johnson, the other passengers would know about it.

Do you honestly believe any woman sitting next to Trump on a commercial flight being sexually assaulted that the other passengers would not know about it? If I was sitting next to Obama and he grabbed my Johnson, the other passengers would know about it.
yeah true everyone would have known

Hell hath no wrath like a scorned woman. Multitudes of gold diggers are after Trump's billions and when he shuns their affections here comes the fraudulent sexual assault allegations.

Their complaints about Trump are absolutely genuine.

Who could doubt the honesty of the woman, who, sitting next to the most crooked lawyer, Gloria Alred, read her statement (probably written by aforementioned Gloria Allred) about her imaginary account of Trump attacking her with so much passion and feelings.

Trump accusers MUST be believed, if for no other reason than that they are Trump accusers.

Their complaints about Trump are absolutely genuine.

Who could doubt the honesty of the woman, who, sitting next to the most crooked lawyer, Gloria Alred, read her statement (probably written by aforementioned Gloria Allred) about her imaginary account of Trump attacking her with so much passion and feelings.
so true man

Forum List

Back