Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

Anything negative said about any part of it is an attack on them personally.
same with the die hard party people....
Do you see Democrats starting thread lines praising Biden ? Do you see Democrats wearing Biden hats ? Do you see Democrats caring and waving Biden flags ? No. Having a person be the basis for your party is ludicrous. It's the ideology that matters, not the person. If the person matters that much, then you have a cult. The few remaining followers that trump has are cult followers. There's no doubt about that.

hahaha inherited from obama??? haha well to be fair he did have a leg up on obama since he had two years of a gop congress that had been able to fight back the double digit UE that obama and a dem congress had given us.

Look what the dem congress and xiden have. given us now??
Laugh your full head off for all I care. Obama and Biden inherited a recession from Bush. They turned that around in the last 2 years of the administration. They left trump with an economy that could only go up. A nation that was respected around the world. And the American people with the knowledge that things were going to get even better.

Laugh your full head off for all I care. Obama and Biden inherited a recession from Bush. They turned that around in the last 2 years of the administration. They left trump with an economy that could only go up. A nation that was respected around the world. And the American people with the knowledge that things were going to get even better.
hahaha i am laughing

you wonder why you all are called a dembot cult? your blatant sbilty to ignore reality

hahaha i am laughing

you wonder why you all are called a dembot cult? your blatant sbilty to ignore reality
I guess you don't realize, facts are facts, no matter how you try to deny them, they don't change. Towards the end of the Obama administration, the economy made such great strides that trump was never able to beat that record.

I guess you don't realize, facts are facts, no matter how you try to deny them, they don't change. Towards the end of the Obama administration, the economy made such great strides that trump was never able to beat that record.
i laid out the facts…you are the one that ignores them…hence why folks refer to people like you as dembot cultist

haha yep your dembot cult can’t stop talking about him! haha
trump is still a real threat to this country. You don't ignore trouble like that until it's over one way or another. I think he's about ready for the mental institution. He's still having delusions about winning the election and how great he is. Time will tell, wether that will be a regular mental institution, or a facility for the criminally insane.

trump is still a real threat to this country. You don't ignore trouble like that until it's over one way or another. I think he's about ready for the mental institution. He's still having delusions about winning the election and how great he is. Time will tell, wether that will be a regular mental institution, or a facility for the criminally insane.
haha he’s itrelevent but a threat?? ah typical cult logic

i laid out the facts…you are the one that ignores them…hence why folks refer to people like you as dembot cultist
None of those were facts, I tried to tell you the truth. You must be an idiot if you can't comprehend that.

haha he’s itrelevent but a threat?? ah typical cult logic
I'm not wasting any more of my time today. It's your problem, not mine. I have a life. I realize you're a deaf and dumb. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. trump should have been irrelevant from the beginning. But since so many people in this country are that gullible, it has created a national threat. Remember January 6th, we can never repeat that mistake again.

He believes it. They believe it. And there's not a thing you can say, there's not a list of examples long enough, to change their minds.

Such is the behavior of a cult.
Mr. Trump has created a cult of personality similar to that of a televangelist. Magaturds worship him like a televangelist. This is all Americans need to understand about Cult45. It informs magaturd behavior, magaturd competence and magaturd education levels.

And look at all the people helping him for their own gain.
Many of the individuals in the magaturd administration project a similar evangelist cult of personality as well. Donate to our cause, and we will solve all your problems. We that live in reality know this pretty much never happens, but fear, smoke and mirrors tends to be a con man's most effective tool.

Do you see Democrats starting thread lines praising Biden ? Do you see Democrats wearing Biden hats ? Do you see Democrats caring and waving Biden flags ? No. Having a person be the basis for your party is ludicrous. It's the ideology that matters, not the person. If the person matters that much, then you have a cult. The few remaining followers that trump has are cult followers. There's no doubt about that.
you just kinda proved what i was stan.....

you just kinda proved what i was stan.....
but yet you recorded the fucker....
Like I said I just wanted to see how big a liar he was. We did it as a group project, we had a great time there was so much laughter, not at trump's attempts to make jokes, but at the joke he was. I meant to support your conclusion. trump is a very malevolent, deceitful and conniving individual. The saddest part of it all, is the fact that he has everything that most people could possibly desire but it's cost him his humanity.

Like I said I just wanted to see how big a liar he was. We did it as a group project, we had a great time there was so much laughter, not at trump's attempts to make jokes, but at the joke he was. I meant to support your conclusion. trump is a very malevolent, deceitful and conniving individual. The saddest part of it all, is the fact that he has everything that most people could possibly desire but it's cost him his humanity.
just about every politician after a while lose their humanity....and probably many real wealthy people too....

Forum List

Back