Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

hahaha i am laughing

you wonder why you all are called a dembot cult? your blatant sbilty to ignore reality

They are Bubblecultists -
They live in this bubble created and supported by the Democratic Media - they grew up going to Democrat Government School and were never made to look for reality or critically think.
Some grew up and saw the real world but not thiese people.
The Bubblecult was able to easily pick them right up.

They are Bubblecultists -
They live in this bubble created and supported by the Democratic Media - they grew up going to Democrat Government School and were never made to look for reality or critically think.
Some grew up and saw the real world but not thiese people.
The Bubblecult was able to easily pick them right up.

and you are different how?

Trump was the only President in my lifetime (born in 1947) that actually delivered on his campaign promises.

Of course this Potatohead clown who stole the election promised he was going to fuck up this country and he is doing it but I wouldn't say that was honesty.

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

To me trump is more of an enigma. He believes he is intelligent, but he talks and acts like a 5th grade bully. Remember when Dorothy met the scarecrow on The Wizard of Oz. In their initial conversation, the scarecrow couldn't make up his mind because " I haven't got a brain. " Dorothy then asked, " How can you talk if you don't have a brain ? " To which the scarecrow responded, " I don't know but some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they ? ". At the same time, he could also be the cowardly Lion, with delusions about his fears getting the better of him. Or he could even be the wicked witch of the West. Take your pick, like I said he could be any of those things, but he couldn't be truthful and honest like Glenda the Good witch of the North.

Trump was the only President in my lifetime (born in 1947) that actually delivered on his campaign promises.

Of course this Potatohead clown who stole the election promised he was going to fuck up this country and he is doing it but I wouldn't say that was honesty.

All true, of course

All true, of course
Actually the pandemic totally f***** up Trump's administration at the end and continues to ravage the United States and the rest of the world. Plus Putin psychotic move to wage war on the Ukraine doesn't help either. More valuable resources being wasted in the world that's running short on everything. No single person or president could see this coming or do anything to stop it.

Actually the pandemic totally f***** up Trump's administration at the end and continues to ravage the United States and the rest of the world. Plus Putin psychotic move to wage war on the Ukraine doesn't help either. More valuable resources being wasted in the world that's running short on everything. No single person or president could see this coming or do anything to stop it.

Fuck Off -

This is all an orchestrated event by the folks that ran the coup.

You guys won't buy electric vehicles, you guys won't quit eating meat -
Okay Mother Fuckers - see how you like $10.00/Gal of gas and empty store shelves.

None of this is by accident and would not have occurred under President Trump

Fuck Off -

This is all an orchestrated event by the folks that ran the coup.

You guys won't buy electric vehicles, you guys won't quit eating meat -
Okay Mother Fuckers - see how you like $10.00/Gal of gas and empty store shelves.

None of this is by accident and would not have occurred under President Trump
It did start to happen when trump was present, I understand you are trump supporter and you like to live in a fantasy world instead of reality. I'm glad to hear you're so happy with believing s*** like that. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

It did start to happen when trump was present, I understand you are trump supporter and you like to live in a fantasy world instead of reality. I'm glad to hear you're so happy with believing s*** like that. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

As long as you remember to fuck off.

That wasn't very nice.
You aren't a very nice person, you told me to f*** off in the discussion board. It's like you're the only voice you want to hear. Sorry these sites don't work that way. Maybe you should do a blog and see if anybody listens. At any rate you shouldn't be on this site.

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

More honest than Plagiarism Joe who has lied about well everything his entire Life.

Forum List

Back