Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

I don't on either account. Nor do I believe he is a conservative and not even a republican. He was a LIFE LONG Democrat till his spat with Obama started.
He is a leaf in the wind. PERIOD

I'd still vote for him tho
That's interesting, So what is it about him that makes you think an older more self serving Trump would be a better president if elected again?

Was waiting for this one, forget the message blame the messenger
They think Donald Trump is an honest man, that he speaks The Truth, and that his word is his bond. Nothing, NOTHING, is going to change their mind.

Donald Trump.

Exactly how does one communicate, on any level, on any topic, with people who really believe this?

They think Donald Trump is an honest man, that he speaks The Truth, and that his word is his bond. Nothing, NOTHING, is going to change their mind.

Donald Trump.

Exactly how does one communicate, on any level, on any topic, with people who really believe this?

You could try not making up shit and attributing it to us. That would be a good place to start.

It doesn't matter that they have proven to not be factual -
You still believe their pronouncements -
You are a BubbleCultist.
I don't follow or believe Any thing with out follow up or facts to support what is said or printed. We have always had a lot of political party propaganda, but nothing like what is happening now.
& what is a bubblecultist??

No. Everything he says is virtual signaling to his white supremacistbase.
See, it worked - you were immediately triggered, your entire attitude depending on what 1 man says.

He OWNS you snowflakes & is living rent free inside that spacious noggin of yours.

:p

See, it worked - you were immediately triggered, your entire attitude depending on what 1 man says.

He OWNS you snowflakes & is living rent free inside that spacious noggin of yours.

:p
Hi, sweetie! Have you and MTG found any of those "Jewish Space Lasers"? How about Hillary's pedphile pizza basement?

You keep looking!!! :)

Hi, sweetie! Have you and MTG found any of those "Jewish Space Lasers"? How about Hillary's pedphile pizza basement?

You keep looking!!! :)
Boy, Trump's comments REALLY f*ed you up in the head!

We went from discussing how you panty waists get triggered by everything he says to you proving it by irrationally talking about 'Jewish Space Lazers'.

Bwuhahahahaha

C'mon, little TDS-suffering snowflake, squeal for us some more

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'Weeeeeee. Weeee, Weeeeeeee'

Boy, Trump's comments REALLY f*ed you up in the head!

We went from discussing how you panty waists get triggered by everything he says to you proving it by irrationally talking about 'Jewish Space Lazers'.

Bwuhahahahaha

C'mon, little TDS-suffering snowflake, squeal for us some more

View attachment 652344
'Weeeeeee. Weeee, Weeeeeeee'
Yeah, TDS. Trump Dicksucking Syndrome. His spoo is just dripping off your racist face isn't it? You are so broken.

Yeah, TDS. Trump Dicksucking Syndrome. His spoo is just dripping off your racist face isn't it? You are so broken.
download.jpeg-2.jpg

There ya go - I knew you had more mentally unstable whining and crying in you.

Paranoia, homophobia, and racist ranting all In one short post, not to mention anti-Semitism in your earlier post ... let it all out, snowflake. Give in to the Trump Triggering.

:p. Bwuhahahaha

I don't follow or believe Any thing with out follow up or facts to support what is said or printed. We have always had a lot of political party propaganda, but nothing like what is happening now.
& what is a bubblecultist??

I laugh at your utter stupidity and lack of self awareness.
It is a person who lives within The Cult of The Bubble.

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

What a friggin imbecile that man is

lol

One can be a Trump supporter and still be stupid

It's only considered stupid to call people in the same party as you that when we're just being honest. Trump was a great president and I really hope that he runs again, but he has his flaws like everybody else.

Forum List

Back