Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

And he's the most humble man God ever created too. 😄

Not true. 0 has no effect. Want me to vote for a gop candidate then find a better one. It's not that hard.

Facts are facts, trump has always been a liar and a cheat. This whole thread is laughable. Honesty is the one quality that trump definitely doesn't have. He even cheated on his own charity. Just how low can a person go, ask trump he knows.
I went two or three years before I was finally willing to call this a cult. I sincerely didn’t want to go that far.

This is a person who communicates almost exclusively in childlike hyperbole and embarrassing self-aggrandizement. More than a liar, he is a full time bullshitter.

His followers? They don’t see a thing. To them, he is merely an honest, God-fearing man.

When I finally came to grips with that, that’s when I started to use the term “cult”.

I went two or three years before I was finally willing to call this a cult. I sincerely didn’t want to go that far.

This is a person who communicates almost exclusively in childlike hyperbole and embarrassing self-aggrandizement. More than a liar, he is a full time bullshitter.

His followers? They don’t see a thing. To them, he is merely an honest, God-fearing man.

When I finally came to grips with that, that’s when I started to use the term “cult”.
Says the guy who voted for a corrupt lying pedophile and invented the term "ultra MAGA" and believes it's credible.

Oh, it is a cult. Many of these people would have been drinking Kool-Aide in the jungle with Jim Jones if they had the opportunity.

they aint much different then the cult you follow mac....both of you do it without questioning anything your cults say or do.....so how are you any different?....

Forum List

Back