Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

That's the biggest lie he's ever spoken. Honest ? tell that to the thousands of people he's cheated in life.

He said he'd get rid of birth right citizenship
He said that he'd build a real wall. He built a fence!
He said that he would drain the swamp. Well, he filled it with more animals.
on and on

Out of context sound bite attack on Trump.

He was being Sarcastic and trolling those who attacked him over and over again. Seems he got another bite.

He was making fun of the Gov't investigating him forever and finding NOTHING.............That is the context of using the phrase.....

Nothing new here.........Same shit we've heard for years........Endless TDS and BS.
That's part of Trump's problem. He's always talking... sarcasm, bad jokes, trolling, exaggeration and personal attacks.

on and on
Did he propose a particular citizenship for the babies born in the US?

Has there been any, I mean ANY, defending trump on this claim????

I'm sure RWI's are out in FULL defense of the dotard LIAR donald.

You weaken yourself EVERY time you defend the Con Man.
So embarrassing.

on and on
He underestimated the corruption of the DC Democrat elites.

So embarrassing.
Oh, I think a lot of them believe it.

Somehow they've been manipulated into equating "shamelessly willing to say anything" with "being honest".

They've aggrieved, they're victims. They just want someone to attack and insult people on their behalf, to wreck everything around them, to express their rage.

Last edited:
Trump is a God-send to (tax exempt) Media Matters. I wonder how many technicians it took to come up with this little sound bite? Did you see Brandon's attention span drift off to freaking Tibet when he was talking about his new S.C. justice? Can you imagine Brandon standing in front of an audience and keeping them entertained and informed with off the cuff stuff for two hours?

It’s not the “job” of the President to entertain an audience. That’s what we have clowns for.

Trump has a third rate lounge act. He can’t even sell tickets. People only turn up when it’s a free show. Nobody’s willing to pay for his shit.

It’s not the “job” of the President to entertain an audience. That’s what we have clowns for.

Trump has a third rate lounge act. He can’t even sell tickets. People only turn up when it’s a free show. Nobody’s willing to pay for his shit.
Well, we have scary clown in the Oval Office right now. Trump has a huge following and is proving that he has political coattails with most of his endorsements winning so, you are full of shit....as usual.

Trump is a God-send to (tax exempt) Media Matters. I wonder how many technicians it took to come up with this little sound bite? Did you see Brandon's attention span drift off to freaking Tibet when he was talking about his new S.C. justice? Can you imagine Brandon standing in front of an audience and keeping them entertained and informed with off the cuff stuff for two hours?
I'll give you that much credit, trump is quite the comedian, and he can be mildly entertaining and misleading to the gullible.

Oh, I think a lot of them believe it.

Somehow they've been manipulated into equating "shamelessly willing to say anything" with "being honest".

They've aggrieved, they're victims. They just want someone to attack and insult people on their behalf, to wreck everything around them, to express their rage.
Golly gee. We could have had Dole and McCain and Romney and also many of the candidates running with Trump in 2016. Oh golly gee. Don't you fret. We can smell a screwing by the Republicans on their voters again. They may even do one or two trysts with the Progs in their bipartisan lovefest that is always one way before they take power next year. And then the screwing's will be one way to their voters.

So embarrassing.
Maybe trump was just kidding, he can't be serious making a statement like that. He does seem to like to shock people. Once a snake, always a snake.

/——-/ If dementia Joe packed a stadium and spoke off the cuff for 45 minutes like Trump, you libtartards would be insufferable with your glee.

/——-/ If dementia Joe packed a stadium and spoke off the cuff for 45 minutes like Trump, you libtartards would be insufferable with your glee.
I would much rather hear a political speech with substance which may be boring, rather than be entertained by a treacherous loose cannon like trump who talks up a storm without saying anything important.

Forum List

Back