Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

I would much rather hear a political speech with substance which may be boring, rather than be entertained by a treacherous loose cannon like trump who talks up a storm without saying anything important.
/———/ Yet you offer no examples of meaningless comments by Trump. That is just your biased opinion.

I would much rather hear a political speech with substance which may be boring, rather than be entertained by a treacherous loose cannon like trump who talks up a storm without saying anything important.
it doesnt matter if its boring or entertaining....its all a bunch of bullshit anyway....

/———/ Yet you offer no examples of meaningless comments by Trump. That is just your biased opinion.
Unfortunately, I took the time to listen to one of his rallies. It was nothing but bullshit. He tried to make it entertaining and it works for many of the gullible people at the rally.

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

He is.

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

Its the opposite. But I guess you were close. When fat donny's lips are moving, you know he's lying.

You're lucky I like you and I know how to agree to disagree.
Facts are facts, trump has always been a liar and a cheat. This whole thread is laughable. Honesty is the one quality that trump definitely doesn't have. He even cheated on his own charity. Just how low can a person go, ask trump he knows.

i know your a dembot that not capable of facts
I lived in Australia for 6 years. "Struth" I remember was like "darn". When you agreed with someone you had to say, "fair dinkum". Also when I lived their men referred to women as, "Sheilas".

This confirms what I have always thought, that Trump sometimes says things just because it triggers them and causes their heads to explode.

:p

Forum List

Back