Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

Well politicians did do the dead many years ago but now the system is a little to observed.
It is less observed with mass mail outs of ballots. One does not have to request absentee ballot or show up to the polls. Democrats changed that with their fake scamdemic. They knew that is the only way they could win with a brain dead old meat bag like Biden.

It is less observed with mass mail outs of ballots. One does not have to request absentee ballot or show up to the polls. Democrats changed that with their fake scamdemic. They knew that is the only way they could win with a brain dead old meat bag like Biden.
And that's your scamstory and by gosh, you're scamsticking to it.

And what if I am? It's my fucking freedom to do so. You have no say. You gonna publicly confront me about it? Then you get knocked the fuck out.
What if you are what? A face-diaper-wearing snowflake afraid of a word? Look, it's your business if you want to wear a diaper on your face. I don't confront loonies wearing them because they are usually ignorant, violent assholes. Of course I don't mean YOU. :auiqs.jpg:

What if you are what? A face-diaper-wearing snowflake afraid of a word? Look, it's your business if you want to wear a diaper on your face. I don't confront loonies wearing them because they are usually ignorant, violent assholes.....
No, people wearing masks aren't usually violent. And if I choose to wear a mask it is my business. Not yours. So keep your fucking yap shut about my business, Karen.

No, people wearing masks aren't usually violent. And if I choose to wear a mask it is my business. Not yours. So keep your fucking yap shut about my business, Karen.
People wearing masks for no reason don't like to be confronted with the truth that they are posing. As for you, I'm not telling you to take it off, just making a statement about SOME people that threaten to 'knock the fuck out' folks that may disagree with them in public. That's assault, better be careful.

People wearing masks for no reason don't like to be confronted with the truth that they are posing. As for you, I'm not telling you to take it off, just making a statement about SOME people that threaten to 'knock the fuck out' folks that may disagree with them in public. That's assault, better be careful.
You magaturds better be careful.

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

For a New Yorker, he is exceptionally honest------

Forum List

Back