Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

He didn't.........but the left will say he did..........As I said............out of context trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
1650132830074.png
Worshipped as a god.

Trump does love to insult people that is for sure. Sometimes those are based on truth, sometimes not. Not sure that really makes him an honest man.

Seems in the end we just have a hugely different idea of what honesty is. Does your husband know that you think Trump is more honest than he is?
Trump is more than a liar. He's a bullshitter. He lies about the tiniest and most insignificant things. "No one has ever seen anything like it". "Everybody is saying it". "I know more about the war than the generals". "Everyone is calling me to thank me". On and on. Dumb, obvious stuff that just doesn't even need to be said. Ridiculous, childish hyperbole.

You literally can't believe anything he says. He has a sickness of some kind. It's pathological. And that's why I wonder what has happened to our society, that so many would worship someone like this.

Trump is more than a liar. He's a bullshitter. He lies about the tiniest and most insignificant things. "No one has ever seen anything like it". "Everybody is saying it". "I know more about the war than the generals". "Everyone is calling me to thank me". On and on. Dumb, obvious stuff that just doesn't even need to be said. Ridiculous, childish hyperbole.

You literally can't believe anything he says. He has a sickness of some kind. It's pathological. And that's why I wonder what has happened to our society, that so many would worship someone like this.
So,. are you telling us you believe the horseshit that Biden spews?

Seriously?

You got it.

Trump hotels, Trump resorts. His TV show. Among others.

Most of which are just use his name and he has noting to do with running any of the them.

Even his show as not his idea and he had to be talked into doing it by the show's creator.

Last edited:
And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

How fucking gullible can you be?

There is obviously no way to know for sure, but it's entirely possible that he really does believe that he's the most honest man.

And therein lies the problem. And the danger.
Other then Biden using Trump as a mop in the last election he's never been held accountable for anything.

1. So Trump is more honest than you. Scary.

2. So we can ignore parts of the bible that were "different times". Cool.

3. What fun would that be.

1. No, Trump has more guts than me.
2. Yes. That's the only reason it was in the Bible as it went with the law at the time of women not being allowed to preach.
3. I don't even have her email address anyways and you really should mind your own business.

Trolling trolling trolling........

Who? You didn't say who this comment was directed at.

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

How humble of him.

2. Yes. That's the only reason it was in the Bible as it went with the law at the time of women not being allowed to preach.

So people can ignore the whole Jesus is the only way to heaven stuff in there?

All those verses about homosexuals can be ignored since it is a new time?

So people can ignore the whole Jesus is the only way to heaven stuff in there?

All those verses about homosexuals can be ignored since it is a new time?

No,.. things like not eating pork were also a sign of the times but obviously we're allowed to eat it now because it's clean. They don't all work like that. Jesus never changes, the times do. If you still don't understand it there's no really other way to explain it to you, but another quick example I can think of is women don't have to wear dresses and skirts and they haven't for a long time, but back in those times they couldn't wear pants.

Forum List

Back