Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

1. No.
2. It's a woman.
3. I am not physically attending church right now, I'm watching it online.

1. Why not since you think it is true. It would be the honest thing to do.
2. That violates the Bible.
3. I am sure they have email.

1. Why not since you think it is true. It would be the honest thing to do.
2. That violates the Bible.
3. I am sure they have email.

1. Because I can't be brutally honest with people and all I was saying is I don't know if they can like Trump can.

2. That's because back then times were different.

3. Why don't you just drop it, mind your own business and fuck off? (I guess I was wrong, sometimes I can be brutally honest.)

Also I don't think anybody is questioning Joe Biden is the most dishonest man who ever lived.

Not really the same thing. Trump's name is literally what kept him rich. He was able to market himself and his name despite his many failures and in the end gave up making any business decisions and just sold his name for people to use.

Pretty genius actually.
Trump's name is valuable only because he made it valuable by producing a top quality product. Trump's successes far outnumber his failures. Your screed is a fantasy like almost all of the attacks on Trump. Like al Trump haters, you only proved that your a sleazy lying douchebag.

And yet, he became president and beat a Clinton who also was about name recognition.

I dont see how branding oneself is an issue. If it works, go for it.

His problem was the media loved him while he was running in anticipation of spewing reidicule when he lost.

But he didnt lose. So the attacked him day after day after day.
I was addressing the downside of being a Donald Trump.
His other character traits supercede this inherent trait of self-love
of all things Trumpy.His persistency of work ethic and getting the job done.
Not allowing others or anyone to decide for him on key Real Estate or now
Political application.His was The Most recognized name on Planet Earth for
years.Now even more so.Because of his near obstinate perserverance.
What one should look for in a leader.A never say die attitude.Working 24 hrs.
a day like the movie - The Secret of My Success - { 1987 }.
A veritable workaholic.Maybe not physically but in terms of showing up
and managing.Pretty much does what he says he'll do.Shows up when he says
he'll be there.While taking no prisoners.

Trump's name is valuable only because he made it valuable by producing a top quality product. Trump's successes far outnumber his failures. Your screed is a fantasy like almost all of the attacks on Trump. Like al Trump haters, you only proved that your a sleazy lying douchebag.
Speaking of which ... Trump could probably buy a Douchebag factory and generate
record sales.While doubling as CEO and also commercial pitchman.

Also I don't think anybody is questioning Joe Biden is the most dishonest man who ever lived.

He would never make such a claim. It takes someone with a god complex to do that

1. Because I can't be brutally honest with people and all I was saying is I don't know if they can like Trump can.

2. That's because back then times were different.

3. Why don't you just drop it, mind your own business and fuck off? (I guess I was wrong, sometimes I can be brutally honest.)

1. So Trump is more honest than you. Scary.

2. So we can ignore parts of the bible that were "different times". Cool.

3. What fun would that be.

That is Trump...........He has a way with words that is JUST TRUMP..........He was talking about how that they investigating him more than Al Capone............and found NOTHING........So he MUST BE GOD.........which is Sarcasm..........

Now in a classic TROLL.............the whole world will spout he thinks he's God.................I think he laughs his ass off later over that............when he won the media gave him Free Advertising for Trolls more than I've ever seen.......lmao
Trump is a very poor speaker.

Of course trump made that claim. He lies about everything. I wouldn't believe him if he said he went to bed last night.

All politicians lies that is the reality many can't accept because of their partisan prejudice.

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

If you beleive that, I have a house to sell you on Mars.

ju6fq72r9vt81.jpg
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I was addressing the downside of being a Donald Trump.
His other character traits supercede this inherent trait of self-love
of all things Trumpy.His persistency of work ethic and getting the job done.
Not allowing others or anyone to decide for him on key Real Estate or now
Political application.His was The Most recognized name on Planet Earth for
years.Now even more so.Because of his near obstinate perserverance.
What one should look for in a leader.A never say die attitude.Working 24 hrs.
a day like the movie - The Secret of My Success - { 1987 }.
A veritable workaholic.Maybe not physically but in terms of showing up
and managing.Pretty much does what he says he'll do.Shows up when he says
he'll be there.While taking no prisoners.
Trump spent six hours a day getting dressed, putting on his make up, fixing his hair and watching television. He called it executive time. Most of his day was spent on Twitter and watching TV.

Forum List

Back