Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

maury-laughing.gif

Of course trump made that claim. He lies about everything. I wouldn't believe him if he said he went to bed last night.

Trump making the claim is expected....people who profess to be Christians saying he is correct is not. Just imagine, the OP thinks that Trump is more honest than John the Baptist, Moses or the Apostle Paul.

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

Love how Trump triggers the cult.

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

Thanks for the Saturday Morning Laugh... I really needed that... ;)

The man has been investigated by every investigated reporter in the free world; Impeached twice with no conviction; Under scrutiny by the IRS with no finding of wrong doing to date; investigated by the southern district of NY with no wrong doing, to date. His sons, his daughters and his daughter n laws investigated with no findings to date.

Mother Theresa would not be able to have that kind of vindication. They would find that she used donations to buy a ham sandwich with the kind of scrutiny he has been under.

Let it go. He may not be your cup of tea but he was the most transparent president in my lifetime.

The man has been investigated by every investigated reporter in the free world; Impeached twice with no conviction;

because of a (R) controlled senate, headed up by turtle boy.

Under scrutiny by the IRS with no finding of wrong doing to date; investigated by the southern district of NY with no wrong doing, to date.

the 2 top prosecutors at SDNY resigned because of the impotent new DA not wanting to do the right thing. the good news is, he can be removed when it's election time.

Read the Full Text of Mark Pomerantz’s Resignation Letter​

The former prosecutor who investigated Donald J. Trump believed that the former president was “guilty of numerous felony violations.”

March 23, 2022
The following is the full text of the resignation letter by Mark Pomerantz, who had investigated former President Donald J. Trump, but left after the Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, halted an effort to seek an indictment.
Dear Alvin,
I write to tender my resignation as a Special Assistant District Attorney and to explain my reasons for resigning.
As you know from our recent conversations and presentations, I believe that Donald Trump is guilty of numerous felony violations of the Penal Law in connection with the preparation and use of his annual Statements of Financial Condition. His financial statements were false, and he has a long history of fabricating information relating to his personal finances and lying about his assets to banks, the national media, counterparties, and many others, including the American people. The team that has been investigating Mr. Trump harbors no doubt about whether he committed crimes — he did.
In late 2021, then-District Attorney Cyrus Vance directed a thorough review of the facts and law relating to Mr. Trump’s financial statements.
Mr. Vance had been intimately involved in our investigation, attending grand jury presentations, sitting in on certain witness interviews, and receiving regular reports about the progress of the investigation. He concluded that the facts warranted prosecution, and he directed the team to present evidence to a grand jury and to seek an indictment of Mr. Trump and other defendants as soon as reasonably possible.

This work was underway when you took office as District Attorney. You have devoted significant time and energy to understanding the evidence we have accumulated with respect to the Trump financial statements, as well as the applicable law. You have reached the decision not to go forward with the grand jury presentation and not to seek criminal charges at the present time. The investigation has been suspended indefinitely. Of course, that is your decision to make. I do not question your authority to make it, and I accept that you have made it sincerely. However, a decision made in good faith may nevertheless be wrong. I believe that your decision not to prosecute Donald Trump now, and on the existing record, is misguided and completely contrary to the public interest. I therefore cannot continue in my current position.

In my view, the public interest warrants the criminal prosecution of Mr. Trump, and such a prosecution should be brought without any further delay.
Because of the complexity of the facts, the refusal of Mr. Trump and the Trump Organization to cooperate with our investigation, and their affirmative steps to frustrate our ability to follow the facts, this investigation has already consumed a great deal of time. As to Mr. Trump, the great bulk of the evidence relates to his management of the Trump Organization before he became President of the United States. These facts are already dated, and our ability to establish what happened may erode with the further passage of time. Many of the salient facts have been made public in proceedings brought by the Office of the Attorney General, and the public has rightly inquired about the pace of our investigation. Most importantly, the further passage of time will raise additional questions about the failure to hold Mr. Trump accountable for his criminal conduct.

To the extent you have raised issues as to the legal and factual sufficiency of our case and the likelihood that a prosecution would succeed, I and others have advised you that we have evidence sufficient to establish Mr. Trump’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, and we believe that the prosecution would prevail if charges were brought and the matter were tried to an impartial jury. No case is perfect. Whatever the risks of bringing the case may be, I am convinced that a failure to prosecute will pose much greater risks in terms of public confidence in the fair administration of justice. As I have suggested to you, respect for the rule of law, and the need to reinforce the bedrock proposition that “no man is above the law,” require that this prosecution be brought even if a conviction is not certain.
I also do not believe that suspending the investigation pending future developments will lead to a stronger case or dispel your reluctance to bring charges. No events are likely to occur that will alter the nature of the case or dramatically change the quality or quantity of the evidence available to the prosecution. There are always additional facts to be pursued. But the investigative team that has been working on this matter for many months does not believe that it makes law enforcement sense to postpone a prosecution in the hope that additional evidence will somehow emerge. On the contrary, I and others believe that your decision not to authorize prosecution now will doom any future prospects that Mr. Trump will be prosecuted for the criminal conduct we have been investigating.
I fear that your decision means that Mr. Trump will not be held fully accountable for his crimes. I have worked too hard as a lawyer, and for too long, now to become a passive participant in what I believe to be a grave failure of justice. I therefore resign from my position as a Special Assistant District Attorney, effective immediately.
Sincerely,
Mark F. Pomerantz

Read the Full Text of Mark Pomerantz’s Resignation Letter

His sons, his daughters and his daughter n laws investigated with no findings to date.

why did eric trump plead the 5th over 500 times when he was questioned by the NY AG? why is trump fighting against being deposed?

Mother Theresa would not be able to have that kind of vindication. They would find that she used donations to buy a ham sandwich with the kind of scrutiny he has been under.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.
Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

Let it go. He may not be your cup of tea but he was the most transparent president in my lifetime.

:auiqs.jpg:

those that commit crimes, need to be held accountable.

Obviously not Trump at his best.In fact ,his worst.
But t's been built into his character.An ugly side to his
apparent love of all things Americana.His apparent
Love { extreme fondness } for bragging on himself.
Obvioulsy he can't break the habit.At least 100 %.
He does manage to slim it down when abroad.
One reason I do not like Trump's way of talking.Too many big
adjectives and he repeats them 3 or 4 times in the space of 10
minutes or less.I am not fan of his personality.Nor was
comic Andrew " Dice " Clay {Silverstein } who grew up in
one of N.Y.City's somewhat Mean Streets { Sheepshead Bay,Brooklyn }.
Clay a fan of Trump for many years until Trump made a universal
comment about Todays Comics { like from N.Y.city }.
Again Bragging on himself." Trump supposedly told several
big celebrity contestants on his show [ The Apprentice ]
that he was "
more famous " than they were. "

Legacy of lies -- how Trump weaponized mistruths during his ...

https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Jan 20, 2021 — Elected in 2016, President Donald Trump scored one of the most stunning political upsets in modern U.S. history. Anadolu Agency via Getty Images ...

Final tally of lies: Analysts say Trump told 30000 mistruths

https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US Election 2020

Jan 21, 2021 — Donald Trump made more than 30,000 false or misleading statements during his four years as president of the United States, analysis suggests ...

Latest False Fact-checks on Donald Trump - | PolitiFact

https://www.politifact.com › factchecks › list › speaker=...

PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.

Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other ...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com › president-trump-lie-list

Just one day after being sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, Donald Trump told his first lie. We're keeping track.

All of Trump's Lies About the Coronavirus - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2020/11 › trum...

Nov 2, 2020 — Updated at 2:20 p.m. ET on November 2, 2020. President Donald Trump has repeatedly lied about the coronavirus pandemic and the country's ...

Donald Trump Lies: President's Falsehoods Catching Up to Him

https://time.com › Politics › Donald Trump

Jan 2, 2018 — By one count, President Donald Trump made 1950 false claims over 347 days, while polls show 62% of voters view him as dishonest.

Pressed on his election lies, former President Trump cuts NPR ...

https://www.wgbh.org › national-news › 2022/01/12

Jan 12, 2022 — Some Republican leaders are trying to move on from former President Donald Trump's failed attempt to overturn the 2020 election that he ...
Commie propaganda.

There is obviously no way to know for sure, but it's entirely possible that he really does believe that he's the most honest man.

And therein lies the problem. And the danger.
The danger is that some woke prog moron will get into office.

Whoops, one already did!

Forum List

Back