Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

Trump has never been honest. He's been a liar, cheat and bully his whole life. Look at his track record over the past 40 years.

How did you grow up? Trump is trash and you don't seem to recognize that.

Neither do you with Bidedumb because instead of even acknowledging it or denying it you're just changing the subject entirely.

Oh it's been a year in Hell alright.
paper-tissue.gif

I think it's pretty sad that the following is a typical exchange on USMB:

Blue team: "Trump is a corrupt liar."
Red team: "But look at your guy, Biden's a corrupt liar"

Or the reverse:

Red team: "Biden is a corrupt liar"
Blue team: "But look at your guy, Trump is a corrupt liar"

Here's my reaction: :banghead:

I may be alone on this, but you'd think that people would get tired of the same ol hyper-partisan red vs blue back and forth exchanges that are as deep as a mud puddle. Putting the letter by a politician's name above all else, including truth, is one of the biggest reasons why we're losing our country. Everyone has been fooled, on both "sides."

I think it's pretty sad that the following is a typical exchange on USMB:

Blue team: "Trump is a corrupt liar."
Red team: "But look at your guy, Biden's a corrupt liar"

Or the reverse:

Red team: "Biden is a corrupt liar"
Blue team: "But look at your guy, Trump is a corrupt liar"

Here's my reaction: :banghead:

I may be alone on this, but you'd think that people would get tired of the same ol hyper-partisan red vs blue back and forth exchanges that are as deep as a mud puddle. Putting the letter by a politician's name above all else, including truth, is one of the biggest reasons why we're losing our country. Everyone has been fooled, on both "sides."

No, we were never losing our country underneath Trump.

No, we were never losing our country underneath Trump.

You completely missed the point. I wasn't singling out Trump. I don't even agree with most of the site here, on either "side." I think that these days presidents are mostly puppets, or spokespersons. Not the actual power.

Out of context sound bite attack on Trump.

He was being Sarcastic and trolling those who attacked him over and over again. Seems he got another bite.

He was making fun of the Gov't investigating him forever and finding NOTHING.............That is the context of using the phrase.....

Nothing new here.........Same shit we've heard for years........Endless TDS and BS.

What's the point of being sarcastic though when he's a hundred percent correct?

That is Trump...........He has a way with words that is JUST TRUMP..........He was talking about how that they investigating him more than Al Capone............and found NOTHING........So he MUST BE GOD.........which is Sarcasm..........

Now in a classic TROLL.............the whole world will spout he thinks he's God.................I think he laughs his ass off later over that............when he won the media gave him Free Advertising for Trolls more than I've ever seen.......lmao

That is Trump...........He has a way with words that is JUST TRUMP..........He was talking about how that they investigating him more than Al Capone............and found NOTHING........So he MUST BE GOD.........which is Sarcasm..........

Now in a classic TROLL.............the whole world will spout he thinks he's God.................I think he laughs his ass off later over that............when he won the media gave him Free Advertising for Trolls more than I've ever seen.......lmao

I see. I don't think he ever claimed to be God though.

Forum List

Back