Donald Trump Says He's The Most Honest Man That God Ever Created

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

So, cheating on all 3 of your spouses is not an honest thing to do. And doing so makes him more honest than anyone in the bible.

Damn, how far Christians have fallen

And he would be correct. The thing is not everybody likes or agrees with him, (there are even lies in this article) but he always speaks the truth and doesn't sugarcoat anything.

Wel l then he may have a point.I mean unless someone { From the Left }
can cite as much as a Misdemeanor.Think about the near insane amount of time,
Money,effort and articles,TV coverage invested in Investigating,
Dogging,paying to Frame him and of course an historic level of Lying
about every *"scintilla" of his being.

* I coulda said " tittle ". But why quibble.
Cuz even the Quibble interns are at their wits end.
All quibble and no Cattle make for a lousy Dude Ranch.

Wow, you would have to be one gullible idiot to believe that... Trump told so many lies he forgot what the truth was....

And you have to be a genius to believe Biden's lies?

So, cheating on all 3 of your spouses is not an honest thing to do. And doing so makes him more honest than anyone in the bible.

Not like I condone it, but that's not what I was talking about and you know it.

And you have to be a genius to believe Biden's lies?

What does Biden's lies have to do with you saying Trump was the most honest person God ever made?

Not like I condone it, but that's not what I was talking about and you know it.

So, being faithful to your marriage is not an issue of honesty in your view?

That is very funny. Even the crowd laughed at that one!

It has to be one of the darkest parts of this whole thing.

How can they justify this? How can they believe he's a Christian? How can they believe he's honest?

How can they justify this? How can they believe he's a Christian? How can they believe he's honest?

FBJ wears her Christianity as a badge of honor on here and she said she thinks that there has never been a more honest person in the world EVER.

Think about that, she is saying that Donald J Trump is more honest than John the Baptist and more honest than the Apostle Paul.

Last edited:

I give you exhibit A of one of his many deluded loyal cultists. Even when Trump is caught lying and admits to it, his loyal flock runs to protect say it's not true. :laugh: :laugh:

I don't on either account. Nor do I believe he is a conservative and not even a republican. He was a LIFE LONG Democrat till his spat with Obama started.
He is a leaf in the wind. PERIOD

I'd still vote for him tho

Oh, so there are different kinds of honesty.

That is a new one. Did your bible tell you that?

So, were you being honest when you said you agreed with Trump that God has never made a more honest person than him?

Honesty with your actions is different than actions with your words and the latter is what he meant.

Umm.... PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE

Jesus H Christ lol

I don't do crack and neither does Jesus so I'm not sure why you brought Him up.

Honesty with your actions is different than actions with your words and the latter is what he meant.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Either someone is honest or not. And I would put forth that being honest in your actions is more important than being honest with your words.

I don't do crack and neither does Jesus so I'm not sure why you brought Him up.

Because you said Trump was more honest than Him....Jesus was man after all.

Forum List

Back