Donald Trump says tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to tragedy

You are just afraid of firearms, gosh, I just realized it that you have a hoplophobia. You are terrified to die, aren't you? I got news for you, you will physically die, we all will die but first we have to accomplish what were meant to accomplish in present life.
What Pogo is accomplishing is making a fool out of himself. Hey Pogo, I have a question for you.

Suppose a jihadist enters a rock concert carrying an AK-47. The lights go on and you see him standing 20 feet from you shooting people, but pointing his gun in a direction away from you. If you do nothing, you're going to die in a minute or two. If you have a gun and a license, you can easily take him out. What do you choose ?

What's the "choice"?
Why would I be walking around with a gun if I wasn't going to use it?
And why would I be walking around packing at a rock concert? What the fuck would be the point?
"And why would I be walking around packing at a rock concert? What the fuck would be the point?"

Guess the news has not reached the Leftards bubble world yet.

Do you, uh, understand what a rock concert IS?
It would seem you don't.

What da fuck would Rump know about either guns OR laws.

--- or Paris for that matter....
I guess he spent more time in Paris than many of us combined... and around the world as a matter of fact...

I used to live there. And spoke the language too. So I don't think so. And no, they're not "rapists".

The inconvenient fact that the Hair Apparent's blatant pandering completely leaves out is that the French, like most parts of the world not named the United States, simply don't WANT to walk around playing cowboys and Indians. Gun worship is our fetish-- not theirs. Theirs would be food and wine. You know --- things that have to do with life, not death.
It is not a worship and not a fetish. It is an unalienable right what the Constitution recognizes and guarantees. Guns do have a major role in protecting lives.

Guns certainly have a major role in taking lives. That was, after all, the whole reason for inventing them. But it absolutely IS a fetish, as anyone who's ever spent more than thirty seconds perusing these forums can see. And along comes Attention-whore Rump, pandering to that fetish by pretending the social standards of this country apply to France. And you fetishists are just lining up to buy it by the quart.

Don't think we have a national fetish?
Check out this poll running right now. At last look 22 voters want to be Rambo, out of 25. That's 88 percent.

Nah, that's not an obsession.

"Donald Trump says tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to tragedy"

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

No, it doesn't. When walking around Paris the soldiers on patrol travel in threes and so as to not offend whoever might be offended there was only one who would actually have a magazine in his weapon. Unkown whether there were bullets in it. Most French cops are unarmed so yes, the level of casualties is directly attributable to the fact that bad guys had guns. Good guys didn't, and the public is disarmed.

Your level of discussion consists of bullshit propaganda.

You are just afraid of firearms, gosh, I just realized it that you have a hoplophobia. You are terrified to die, aren't you? I got news for you, you will physically die, we all will die but first we have to accomplish what were meant to accomplish in present life.
What Pogo is accomplishing is making a fool out of himself. Hey Pogo, I have a question for you.

Suppose a jihadist enters a rock concert carrying an AK-47. The lights go on and you see him standing 20 feet from you shooting people, but pointing his gun in a direction away from you. If you do nothing, you're going to die in a minute or two. If you have a gun and a license, you can easily take him out. What do you choose ?

What's the "choice"?
And why would I be walking around packing at a rock concert? What the fuck would be the point?
"And why would I be walking around packing at a rock concert? What the fuck would be the point?"

It would seem you don't.

Good, they're even because you don't know what a brain is or what it's used for. Instead of THINKING about the subject you simply resort to your brainless kneejerk propaganda and try and insult your way out of a ridiculous position. Grow up.

Don't think we have a national fetish Check out this poll running right now. At last look 22 voters want to be Rambo, out of 25. That's 88 percent. Nah, that's not an obsession.

Of course it's not an obsession. Obsessions involve abnormal behavior. The person who is abnormal in this conversation, is the nutjob who would let some filthy jihadist shoot him, instead of shooting the jihadist. You are the one here who seems to have some very strange obsession with being disarmed. See a shrink.

What's the "choice"? Why would I be walking around with a gun if I wasn't going to use it? And why would I be walking around packing at a rock concert? What the fuck would be the point?

What a dumb post.

1. I TOLD YOU THE CHOICE in the post you just quoted. Either you carry a gun and use it, or you die. Having reading comprehension problems ? (or pretending to ?)

2. Who said anything about no going to use it ? The choice was between shooting a jihadist, or being shot by him. Easy question.

3. You would be walking around packing at a rock concert to prevent yourself from becoming dead like the people at the rock concert in Paris, who were NOT "packing". Get it ?

4. Quit trashing up the thread with nasty language, bad boy. :lol:

What's the "choice"?

It would seem you don't.

Good, they're even because you don't know what a brain is or what it's used for. Instead of THINKING about the subject you simply resort to your brainless kneejerk propaganda and try and insult your way out of a ridiculous position. Grow up.

Um.... YOU just threw the insults there Junior, not me. Piss off.

What's the "choice"? Why would I be walking around with a gun if I wasn't going to use it? And why would I be walking around packing at a rock concert? What the fuck would be the point?

What a dumb post.

1. I TOLD YOU THE CHOICE in the post you just quoted. Either you carry a gun and use it, or you die. Having reading comprehension problems ? (or pretending to ?)

2. Who said anything about no going to use it ? The choice was between shooting a jihadist, or being shot by him. Easy question.

3. You would be walking around packing at a rock concert to prevent yourself from becoming dead like the people at the rock concert in Paris, who were NOT "packing". Get it ?

4. Quit trashing up the thread with nasty language, bad boy. :lol:

Even if it were legal, ethical and reasonable to do so, Hell the fuck no I would not be taking a firearm to a music event, any more than I'd be taking a violin to a frickin' baseball game.

Once AGAIN, however many times it takes to say this before it sinks in ------ I simply do not choose to live in the paranoiac Doctor Doom comic books you do. No thanks, I gotta drive. Not interested in that shit. At all, whatsoever, period. Destruction is just not my thing.

Don't think we have a national fetish Check out this poll running right now. At last look 22 voters want to be Rambo, out of 25. That's 88 percent. Nah, that's not an obsession.

Of course it's not an obsession. Obsessions involve abnormal behavior. The person who is abnormal in this conversation, is the nutjob who would let some filthy jihadist shoot him, instead of shooting the jihadist. You are the one here who seems to have some very strange obsession with being disarmed. See a shrink.

Agreed, obsession is abnormal behavior. That's actually why I call it a "fetish" -- it's really abnormal.

Aside from the self-styled Rambo comic supermightymouse in spandex, the abnormal is the paranoiac who runs around going "the sky is falling". :lol:

That ain't the real world, dood. Consequently I wouldn't be the one in need of shrinkage.

What's the "choice"?

It would seem you don't.

Um.... YOU just threw the insults there Junior, not me. Piss off.

You get what you give silly boy.

Even if it were legal, ethical and reasonable to do so, Hell the fuck no I would not be taking a firearm to a music event, any more than I'd be taking a violin to a frickin' baseball game.

Once AGAIN, however many times it takes to say this before it sinks in ------ I simply do not choose to live in the paranoiac Doctor Doom comic books you do. No thanks, I gotta drive. Not interested in that shit. At all, whatsoever, period. Destruction is just not my thing.
Everyone reading this thread sees what your thing is. You prefer to be unarmed,even when it would cost you your life. You are one sick puppy.

As for your "comic books" taunt, the 129 people who just died, because they were unarmed (like your choice), are not comic book characters. Get it ?

That's not even your exchange. Why don't you address people talking actually TO you instead of butting in on others?
I address anyone in the thread. You're in the thread, you're fair game. Can't take the heat ? Stay out of the kitchen.

That's not even your exchange. Why don't you address people talking actually TO you instead of butting in on others?
I address anyone in the thread. You're in the thread, you're fair game. Can't take the heat ? Stay out of the kitchen.

It has jack shit to do with you, you don't have any idea what's behind it, and it refers to a different thread anyway, one you're not even in. So piss off.

Everyone reading this thread sees what your thing is. You prefer to be unarmed,even when it would cost you your life. You are one sick puppy.

As for your "comic books" taunt, the 129 people who just died, because they were unarmed (like your choice), are not comic book characters. Get it ?

They did not die "because they were unarmed". That's YOUR non sequitur, and you're stuck with it. Sucks 2BU.

Your entire position seems dependent on fallacious premises.
Maybe you oughta fix that.

They did not die "because they were unarmed". That's YOUR non sequitur, and you're stuck with it. Sucks 2BU.

Your entire position seems dependent on fallacious premises.
Maybe you oughta fix that.

How about this then, they were easier to kill because no one was armed. Does that make you happy? Either way you're still a tard.

"Donald Trump says tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to tragedy"

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

No, it doesn't. When walking around Paris the soldiers on patrol travel in threes and so as to not offend whoever might be offended there was only one who would actually have a magazine in his weapon. Unkown whether there were bullets in it. Most French cops are unarmed so yes, the level of casualties is directly attributable to the fact that bad guys had guns. Good guys didn't, and the public is disarmed.

Your level of discussion consists of bullshit propaganda.
Really, well wallflower, you said when I said the french needed to be armed that I was wrong, and as you put it, "as usual"
So I find this response rather interesting.

What's the "choice"?

It would seem you don't.
The best one I ever went to was Paul Revere and the Raiders when they still had Mark Lindsey singing with them. :)

As I said ---- living in the comic books. :lol:

Yanno I grew out of that shit in my teenage years. Why didn't you?
You are just afraid of firearms, gosh, I just realized it that you have hoplophobia. You are terrified to die, aren't you? I got news for you, you will physically die, we all will die but first we have to accomplish what were meant to accomplish in present life.

Sure, I agree, and no I'm not the least bit "afraid" of that. It's simply that what I'm meant to accomplish here has nothing to do with killing and shooting and destroying and maiming and blood and guts and wailing and mowing people down. I think all that shit is fucking stupid and I just have zero interest in it.

What's the "choice"?
I know a lot of people that pack heat where ever they go; and sometimes they may end up at a rock concert. A person that packs heat at a rock concert is a person that packs heat all the time. The rock concert has nothing to do with it. To make the leap that a person doesn't pack heat unless he is going to use it, is asinine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back