Donald Trump says tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to tragedy

Sure, I agree, and no I'm not the least bit "afraid" of that. It's simply that what I'm meant to accomplish here has nothing to do with killing and shooting and destroying and maiming and blood and guts and wailing and mowing people down. I think all that shit is fucking stupid and I just have zero interest in it.
Catabolism>>>>><<<<<anabolism

Washington Post ^ | 11/14/2015 | Jenna Johnson
BEAUMONT, Tex. -- Donald Trump says the tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to the high death toll during a series of terrorist attacks on Friday. The attacks, he added, also reveal the danger in allowing Syrian refugees into the country. "You can say what you want, but if they had guns -- if our people had guns, if they were allowed to carry -- it would have been a much, much different situation," Trump said to cheers during a political rally at an arena in southeast Texas on Saturday afternoon. "I hear it all the time, you know....

Just how many could have been saved if the Frogs were allowed to carry?....You would have thought after going through WWII they would have learned, BUT they let fucking LIBERALS take control of their country, and this is the shit you get!

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg
Because you're concealed carry is going to stop a suicide bomber.

BEAUMONT, Tex. -- Donald Trump says the tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to the high death toll during a series of terrorist attacks on Friday. The attacks, he added, also reveal the danger in allowing Syrian refugees into the country. "You can say what you want, but if they had guns -- if our people had guns, if they were allowed to carry -- it would have been a much, much different situation," Trump said to cheers during a political rally at an arena in southeast Texas on Saturday afternoon. "I hear it all the time, you know....

Just how many could have been saved if the Frogs were allowed to carry?....You would have thought after going through WWII they would have learned, BUT they let fucking LIBERALS take control of their country, and this is the shit you get!

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

One was shot in front of the stadium, by an officer with a gun who saw the suicide vest, the terrorist blew himself up as he died, NOT killing anyone else..... Now, that could have been Joe Public, in the same situation, doing the same thing.... Unfortunately, you as a fucking idiot, will NEVER recognize that FACT!

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

One was shot in front of the stadium, by an officer with a gun who saw the suicide vest, the terrorist blew himself up as he died, NOT killing anyone else..... Now, that could have been Joe Public, in the same situation, doing the same thing.... Unfortunately, you as a fucking idiot, will NEVER recognize that FACT!
I guess it would just be too bad if the terrorists didn't cooperate with your fantasy scenario of shooting the bad guys and saving day with your concealed carry. Good thing you're psychic so you could be at just the right place at the right time to save humanity from destruction.

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

I guess it would just be too bad if the terrorists didn't cooperate with your fantasy scenario of shooting the bad guys and saving day with your concealed carry. Good thing you're psychic so you could be at just the right place at the right time to save humanity from destruction.

Yes, or you could be another deranged liberal, that refuses to understand what is involved. Why not look at U.S. stats on how many civilians SAVED themselves and others by TAKING ACTION, and being in the WRONG PLACE at the RIGHT time, little fairy princess!

It has jack shit to do with you, you don't have any idea what's behind it, and it refers to a different thread anyway, one you're not even in. So piss off.
There is nothing that the protectionist doesn't "have any idea" of. The protectionist is all-knowing. Remember that, boy. Don't ever forget that. :biggrin:

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

Yes, or you could be another deranged liberal, that refuses to understand what is involved. Why not look at U.S. stats on how many civilians SAVED themselves and others by TAKING ACTION, and being in the WRONG PLACE at the RIGHT time, little fairy princess!
Would martial arts weapons be ok, like throwing star knives?

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg
Moonbat thinks you stop a suicide bomber by talking nice to them.

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

Only if you used it on yourself as a demonstration of how well they would work!

Only if you used it on yourself as a demonstration of how well they would work!
Or Batman bat throwing knives?

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg
Moonbat thinks you stop a suicide bomber by talking nice to them.
Like nuclear blast training in the Army, I would lung away from the blaster and find cover...Then use my star throwing knives to put out the eye of the attacker....

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

Maybe you could use your psychic super power to defeat the bad guys.

Trump-Punch-600-LA.jpg

Maybe you could use your psychic super power to defeat the bad guys.

THIS STARTS to defeat the bad guys... you must PUNISH the whole, in order to get the rest to stop!... and if they don't stop, on to Medina, and then on to.....

17279e_4317129.jpg

This is a perfect example of how far detatched liberals are from reality when it comes to guns and self-defense. Here's a fully detatched liberal thinking that "shooting the bad guys and saving day with your concealed carry" is a "fantasy", when we're talking about a scenario that has occured thousands of times across America, and across 239 years.

And it's not just shooting bad guys that is involved. Very often just the sight of a gun, or the knowledge of it is enough to deter the bad guys from doing their misdeeds. In my case, I have never had to fire my gun, but in showing it, I have deterred attacks on me that surely would have occured.

I'm at a bit of a loss to come up with a solution for the mental illness that liberals seem to have about guns, and I wonder how any of them have already died because of this strange gun aversion they have. Hopefully, over time, they will be cured of this, and simply get with it. :rolleyes-41:

PS - it could be that they are just so weak that they're afraid they might shoot themselves in the foot (literally)

They did not die "because they were unarmed". That's YOUR non sequitur, and you're stuck with it. Sucks 2BU.
Your entire position seems dependent on fallacious premises.
Maybe you oughta fix that.
They died because they were unarmed. Had they been armed, the terrorists would have feared their attack would not come off successful, they would have rated it as poor potential, and would never have staged it in the first place. If they went through with it anyway, they would have been resisted with guns firing at them from every direction, and their attack would have been reduced greatly.

Only a complete idiot would not know this, and I'm guessing you aren't that stupid. It appears like you're lying, to try to support an anti-gun position that you hold, and you're just doing a terrible (frankly clownish) job of it.

The police think a guy just tried to rob a house up here; the home owner opened the door to a knock and was promptly sprayed in the eyes by pepper spray. The home owner promptly pulled out his gun and shot the guy in the ass as he ran (despite not being able to see.) Alaskans lol'ed at the moron would-be-thief.

"Donald Trump says tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to tragedy"

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

No, it doesn't. When walking around Paris the soldiers on patrol travel in threes and so as to not offend whoever might be offended there was only one who would actually have a magazine in his weapon. Unkown whether there were bullets in it. Most French cops are unarmed so yes, the level of casualties is directly attributable to the fact that bad guys had guns. Good guys didn't, and the public is disarmed.

Your level of discussion consists of bullshit propaganda.
Really, well wallflower, you said when I said the french needed to be armed that I was wrong, and as you put it, "as usual"
So I find this response rather interesting.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

... why the hell did it lose my point in my previous post?

Allow me to try again:

One does not carry a weapon to defend against "fake" boogie men, but rather to defend against the very real ones that unfortunately exist.

"Donald Trump says tough gun control laws in Paris contributed to tragedy"

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

No, it doesn't. When walking around Paris the soldiers on patrol travel in threes and so as to not offend whoever might be offended there was only one who would actually have a magazine in his weapon. Unkown whether there were bullets in it. Most French cops are unarmed so yes, the level of casualties is directly attributable to the fact that bad guys had guns. Good guys didn't, and the public is disarmed.

Your level of discussion consists of bullshit propaganda.
Really, well wallflower, you said when I said the french needed to be armed that I was wrong, and as you put it, "as usual"
So I find this response rather interesting.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

It just confused my probably because it was my quote that came up.
The quote feature on this forum isn't the best
If I'm wrong I apologize

BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ? | Page 30 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

westwall USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+10,493
PaintMyHouse said:
tyroneweaver said:
To bad even at least one in the concert hall had a gun.
Victims being executed one by one.
And not a single gun owner in there.

This is why we have the 2nd ammendment in a free society.
That would have done nothing. This is not some kid in a high school cafeteria. These guys were trained for this, and not a one of them expects to survive.

And they rely on the fact that no one has a gun to defend themselves. You're totally wrong as usual.

Forum List

Back